Reviews for The Chains of Honor
ManofManyHats chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
On the off chance you might read this... have to say, I love this story! I'm also almost certain it was after reading this that I started coming up with the beginnings of one of my own stories, Catch and Release. I lost this story in the archives though, and now I finally found it! It's an amazing work, with such lucid and jolting characterizations and scenes. I loved it then and I love it now, thank you so much for sharing it!
The Lady Ayla chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
Awww I hope this hasn't been abandoned. Its really intriguing!
TidePoolDevil chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Aw man. This is awesome, I'm just disappointed that there isn't more.
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Well, if Zhao reports all this to the Firelord, things still won't go well for Zuko. But then, do they ever?
Anyways, I love the Zuko whump and I wonder what would happen next. Aang and Zuko bromance? Or would it be too soon? Hmm...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
I love this, hope you continue it some time ! :)
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
This was amazing.
sifuXANA chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This is a great story, and a premise I've always wondered about. I love your writing. I wish you would continue it, but at the same time, it really works as a oneshot. I hope you are still writing!
Asj Johnson chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
so... um... will there be more to this? It's nice. I like it.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
That episode very nearly turned out very badly. It is nice to see that circumstance explored in some detail!
RainbowSheltie chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Omg. if there were ever a story that needed to be continued its this one. O.o

Love the perfect characterizations and the Zuko-Ness. Ugh, such a cliffhanger (of sorts). I would really love to see what sang and Zulu do next. And, I'm a total sucker for H/C Zuko 3

Epic. I hope to see more sometime! :D
firedragongirl chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Aaaaah, wish this had more chapters, but since it doesn't seem likely there'll be an update of this anytime soon, I gotta say, this was a great fic! Thanks for the awesome read!
Jambee chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
The blue spirit episode has always been my favorite. I liked how you put a twist on it about zuko getting captured and Aang coming to his rescue. I hope you write more. Thanks
Pip chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Aww, is it really gonna be left at that? :( It's a great idea and it could definitely work as a multi-chapter - but that seems unlikely, so great work anyway
Emilytopstorm chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
He should be thanking them
But you should really make another chapter because this is a really good story so far and I want to know what happens.
MiriFlower27 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
wow this was eally great, it would be so good as more than a oneshot though. You should continue it. :)