Reviews for Into The Wild
Debbie Hicks chapter 10 . 3/13
11.
Chapter 11.
Bpov
I was so nervous of my Breeding cycle I had to mediate Dawn What is it Poachers we are not human we must take you to Vulcan all of you will breed in private that it happened both parents shot with the others but with their with the as all of them who came but with as much many more as all of them but as than more as all the young who were mated with child came too late with Him but it happened that it happened I was in heat preparing that I was treated Edward you are in what I did research it known as the pon'farr it is time of mating I must Sire that we were aboard but I was prepared to seed but it happened he Proposed Koon'ut'so'lik then we shared a mating bond then it happened the very as all of the very much remermains as all of mated young with children a lot children orn young as all of them brought pets but it Jump Ship but our mating was Marriage myself was dressed like a Na'vi warrior in ritual paint then the ratting of all myself was radiant had to place arrow for Eight children I place my arrow the Fired eight it was a Na'vi version of girl's last day Momma mia she is painted in holiest paint he was tall and Muscular that I felt my mate was sparring then it had begun my hair was painted it was a Fertilty rite devoted to Lia her goddess of dance and Fertlity oh man Bella Edward I Sward in the name of MY FAMILIY YOU ARE MY HUSBAND! I SWEAR IT BY RAO! Bella I Swear in the name of my family you are MINE! I SWEAR IN THE NAME OF RAO I CLAIM YOU! Then herself you both Swore to Rao I Proclaim you both Married Kail-FARR! KROYKAH! It happened myself was in heat but in season the Acolytes cut a half- moon placed our wedding clan necklaces it made us fertile I Became Isabella Marie Cullen it was Clan law of marriage then myself it was my each both it was done that is a good idea to plan both we Arranged it Clan necklaces yes very good lieu of rings but it happened shut in a Cave we Both Bred Eight times but it happened Bit me but it happened my loudest Scream was heard he what Bred on her Eight cubs Warp speeding they are mated then it happened I was with Child Eight you ok he is calm she took a crap of my seeds that is more two thousand and one hundred but it caused me to lose my stomach it happened was taken then it Crashed on Vulcan but as all of them had children the next generation of our species you done well in the Bene Gesserit way had only Eight kids are you cute that we became protected families the kids were so little but they were my children back to work raising the upstarts teaching them a new way that we live in hiding he was Snoring louder ugh Rose yes oh I love them their eye color are mixed yes what are we Thundercats Pardon huh down here that it happened then it happened they aged too fast very far way too fastest but moved out their matings had kids both forms but had kids but it happened it was poison for us shifters but Slipped out as all of them with them were alien Shifters but caused us with them join forces with as all of them but Cursed us with as all of them but it caused a huge chain reaction could not die at all but look radiant but the bodies as all of found but brought were laid dead but turned into coats but forbidden us/them to reside on Vulcan but it caused my family to stop all of it breeding with the both as well but with ourselves with as all of them could have one last crop of kids it came too soon had Via IVF Instead but it was over never had kids were the last ones but it happened they met with as all of their gained more than Eight kids aged differently but they were breeders but had children as all of them but it happened claimed in the Clan way had as all of them by interbreeding created hybrids now infertile but claimed I acted as Medicine woman trainee I became a Acolyte but I was so hungry to regain I lost but I had to teach What the theme think for yourself you are a Cat small lithe dainty lethal dangerous it's Warriors but wild and as a predator but swift and quick on four feet yikes My dad freaked so my mother had to faint lost a crop of blood healed strangest good grief they were with kids Harry Clearwater with his wife oh man Sis we got families hoo man you okay I am shaken we are on their planet whew I love that book series me too that was it coexisted with them but it happened the Greatest noise was heard lost as all protected but it came too soon lost into Here forever but the Poachers were real ones but had Shifters executed but it came too soon found more Erupted Poachers then flayed them had blood into them more coats all of them but took over and built homes as all of them as all of them cursed us/them to witness beyond the Grave but it happened my father was furious but Everyone they took over had our looks but as all of that our battle started go against them we were long lived by now gathered witnesses to fight myself felt myself yelling THUNDER THUNDER CATS HO! Sword of Omens Show beyond SIGHT! We were from a planet known as Thundera the little girl giggled What then I trained faster suddenly rain as a Thundercat Momma mia Sir! she taught us to run harder yes that was it then it was over but it caused us/them to create a species.
ashleywalker21544 chapter 10 . 3/14
Hello love your story just want know why you haven't updated in a long time because this story is really amazing
2green-eyes chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
when are you going to update
Harmony chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
I really think you should continue this story. It was really interesting. I want to see what happens!
Artemis2900 chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
Keep going plz! Want to know what happens! Btw, can a female shift when she is pregnant? Does the baby change into a panther too when the mother shifts?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/14/2014
Plz update soon. And plz let bella understand why he is doing what he's doing and is willing.
JecaisSHORT chapter 10 . 5/16/2014
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! Please update soon!
HOLY SHIT I'M ON FIRE chapter 10 . 4/19/2014
Please update!
Artemis2900 chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
Perfect story! You have to finish it! Last time I read it you only had 6 chapters! Keep the progress.
Roxie110 chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
when is the next one coming I like this story very much
Guest chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
Sweet thanks for the chapters plz update soon and plz let Bella not get to upset with him and just give her consent to breed with him. I hope that's next chapter plz hurry
Guest chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
Yay I'm so happy u updated again plz update soon also plz let bella be a little more understanding and have her know his trying his best.!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
Thanks for updating! Excellent chapter
Guest chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
Finally an update! Worth the wait thanks
ahhleesaaa chapter 10 . 10/26/2013