Reviews for Fit to be Tied
WolFang1011 chapter 1 . 9/7
Finally. Nathaniel and Velanna make for a great couple. Why they have so few stories to themselves I'll never understand.

This one in particular boasted great characterisation. It was indeed very sharp, for both the people involved. You've managed to capture Velanna just as she is. I applaud you for that.

Now I shall go and read the other ones.
TFK-fan118 chapter 1 . 3/4
That was so effin cute, I can't! Ugh! I want more!
DarkFusion chapter 1 . 1/20
Glad to know I'm not the only one who likes this pairing, their dialogue in Awakening makes it pretty plausible. Anyway, nice little one shot with the dialogue of the characters matching how they are in the game well.
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
And here I thought I might be the only one who ships this two! I can't help it, it seems to drift that way during their banter in the game, after all.
A lovely little story, truly. The true essence of the characters was captured in this, which shows just how amazing of a writer you are.
Xiscorr chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
... oh my. So beautiful. Probably my favoritest couple in DA:A. Because their banter is just too precious and now you've written this gem and I'm flailing on the floor. I ship them so hard. This is fabulous. You are wonderful. kthxbye
The Allusive Man chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I loved this short story. Well done. This pairing captured my imagination when I recently played through Awakening for the first time.
Amanda Kitswell chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Holy crap, how did I know that if I searched for a Velanna/Nathaniel fic, it would be amazing? I must be psychic.

Seriously, this is beautifully written and I'm so happy I went looking. :swoons: Nathaniel is perfect. And I hope I can write the both of them half as well in the story I just started because of this. .

Again, well done. . I love it.
JayRain chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Mmm, yummy Nathaniel is yummy. You capture both characters so well here. I love Velanna's stubborn pride juxtaposed with Nathaniel's wry, matter-of-fact nature. The situation is perfect, and there's just enough tension to keep things interesting without things going every which way. It's a nice, tightly written piece of work. And again, yummy Nathaniel. Great work! :)
Elessie chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
There definitely needs to be more Nathaniel/Velanna!

I could totally see something like this happening too. You capture them well.
Parad0xotaur chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
As of today (04/15/11), Velenna has *4* stories...!

Expand this one into a M for me?
JessicaJones chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
That was wonderful! What a sexy kiss :)

I love this pairing and would *love* to see more of it.
Wolfox6 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Thank goodness I'm not the only one who noticed the budding romance between Nate and Velanna! Their conversations were most interesting, and I loved how he was able to throw her off her sarcastic word-game.

Wonderfully done, and now I'm hooked. So sad that it's a one-shot.
Badwolfwho chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I ship Nathaniel and Velanna as well, I hope you write more fanfics with those two.
Ygrain33 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Lovely! I agree, Nathaniel and Velanna dont get enough attention in the fandom - lets see what can be done about it, in its time. Anyway, this is a perfect little gem :-)
Aluapfant chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
fab story! really believable, i could see both Nate and Velanna do this. Thank you!