Reviews for Just Like Chocolate
SnowflakeBeautiful chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I've always prefered Lily Luna/Scorpius...but I actually REALLY liked this! It was cute...and Lysander seemed really with-it and more of a go-getter. Anyways, definite like. Great job!
chasingafterstarlight chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Well, for a Lilysander, I must say this was cute :)

Lily was, erm, enjoyable, though I must say I'm not a big fan of Lily when she gets everything she wants ;) I really liked it though, and you did a good job with first person!

One crit, though- you switched between past and present tense quite a lot here. It got confusing at times.

However, I liked your OCs, and your characters, so.

Great job on this one :) Keep writing, definitely :)
symphonies of you chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Oh, poor Cassie. This was really cute, even though I don't ship Lilysander. (MOLLYSANDER :D)

It was so F-L-U-F-F-A-Y!

-Nic :]
Melodiux chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I love it! But poor Cassie, I hope in the unwritten mind that they make up!
Principi Phantasia chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Awesome one Erin! :D

I particularly loved the ending.. Tho I bet this would've broken up Lily Luna's friendship with Cassie :X

Sigh. Love, love.

I liked how you used the prompt, and how you developed the story.

You made it very chronological and though the story was short, you managed to make it 'whole'.

This was well written :)
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Very cute! Good use of the prompt too.
John chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Actually really good for a one shot but I Definetly want a con tinuance pleaseeeeee and thank you.
gooseberrie chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Love it. Your first next-gen? And... HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THE HW SO QUICKLY? I still haven't even started. I swear my challenge list is WELL over 50 by now. Anyway... this was amazing. Really and truly. :)
WelcomeToLolaLand chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Aaaw! It's so natural for Lily LUNA to end up with one of the Scamanders... ah... there's a story in spanish that describes de twins as white skinned and with dirty blond hair. Handsome! Lol