Reviews for ABSOLUTION
Tennyson10 chapter 24 . 4/6
Tough at times to read but without a doubt, one of the best FIC I have ever read.
jk chapter 9 . 2/8
He waited what a month... thats so fucking disrespectful to bell as...memory.. just kill edward the whore deserves it...why didn't Bella say anything ? Um u thought I was a month lateryou got engaged? Hyou must of really loved me...but you for sacked me for old pussy
jk chapter 8 . 2/8
Ummm the woman he loved died and he goes right to fuck Tanya? He doesn't deserve long did he even wait? He said he went running the next day after seeing the therapist then walked right back to tanya...ummmm
SilverMidnight46 chapter 24 . 2/7
Just wanna say, WOW, this story is really good
reve2weaver chapter 24 . 7/20/2013
I really enjoyed this. Lot's going on, but the characteruzations never suffered or took second place for the plot's high action, and they shined. A great read! A great love story. Thank you!
BlueDiamondRing chapter 24 . 5/26/2013
Wow, excellent story. Just blown away.
dbarr913 chapter 24 . 5/16/2013
Loved this story! Thanks for writing!
MizzVicki chapter 23 . 12/23/2012
"I tried to smile at her, but her words did nothing to release the quilt I was carrying."
*LOL* Really?
I tried to smile at her, but her words did nothing to release the GUILT I was carrying.
MizzVicki chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Guest chapter 24 . 10/14/2012
GReat story
Guest chapter 15 . 10/14/2012
great story
few chapters made me cry.
onlybelieved chapter 24 . 8/22/2012
Hi, I just spent the entire day reading this story and LOVED it!
has it been posted before - because otherwise the review count is... just not right. I won't ever understand how stories like this have so few reviews, and badly written stories a lot :(
Sydney chapter 24 . 7/13/2012
Good Story. There was a little bit too much drama for me, but it was well written and I enjoyed it.
Sydney chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
I usually wait for the end of the story to write a review, but I just had to address this chapter. I want to smack Bella upside the head with a Bible and throw out Jake and Tanya at the same time. Let Jake and Tanya be together, they would make a fine couple. Normally I'm not dying for a happily ever after, but in this story I just want Edward and Bella together ASAP! Good writing.
ksw3 chapter 24 . 1/19/2012
Thanks for sharing their story! I have enjoyed it.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »