Reviews for All By Himself
Ohsochich chapter 1 . 3/16
Oh My God! You HAVE to continue this!
danielle.campbell.16121 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Aww poor James XD it's one thing if it was your own parent but your bed friends mom thinking your gay that's hilarious oh my gosh I love this XD
Greengirl17 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Haha I laughed so much at this! I just love Mama Knight making assumptions…
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Amazing! I love it! :D
Jaganlicious chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Poor James always finds himself in difficult situations, and now has to sleep on the couch.

But I love the way James was captivated by Logan (YAY)

Thank you for writing this excellent story, GREAT JOB. :D
McrFanatic chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Lol this should be a multichap :)
BigTimeLoganLover chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This story is HILARIOUS
myers1978 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Oh that is so unfair, making him sleep on the couch... Why can girls be so touchy feely and not guys? Mrs Knight is as bull headed as her son lol
lord kiras hand chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Lol poor James. That's kind of messed up putting James in the living room. Why not just give him his own room and the others share a room, but I guess of course then she'll flip out even more thinking the most Pervy stuff again. Lol update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
You haaaaave to make a one-shot about Camille and Logan after Big Time Reality! Please!

This was so funny! I almost died when u where explaining what Logan looked like half naked :P
MyHeroRaven chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Wow... Mamma Knight... just wow.

lol :)
Mechanical Misfit chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
:) Epic. Fantastically epic. Especially since it was my idea. I'm SOOOOOO smart. (Actually no. Don't believe that.)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) : )

I'm going to laugh and leave victorios now...

Cheyy chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Lol... I'd be afraid to tell mama knight too! Haha
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 3/30/2011

Like, please, you really need to write more of these. You really do, cause they're all AMAZING! I ESPECIALLY like how Logan was a) really hot, b) super hot, and c) EXTRA HOT!

But you don't care about that obviously. JUST KNOW YOU DID A GREAT JOB!

Okay, the boys. LOVELY they were all FREAKING OUT with Mrs. Knight. I JUST! OOOOOOOOO I LOVE IT!

And then Katie was so... Katie. She's so adorable and evil at the SAME TIME! YAY!

And LOGAN! Okay, I swear I won't talk about how beautiful he was. I was going to talk about how AMAZING he was with his "attitude". I could actually imagine him throwing a little head/neck action in there, if that's not to OOC.

And then... yum. James on top of him? Yep. Yum.

AND OH MY GOSH! The idea of Carlos and James fighting over Logan? JUST. YES. RIGHT. NOW! It was absolutely beautiful, I could DIE!

Okay, darn, I have to go eat food for dinner. BUT THIS WAS SO GREAT! LIke, oh my gosh. OH MY GOSH!

I sort of demand that you write another one immediately. I'm not big on Lamille, and I NEED Fish Stick Friday, so you should get around to writing that. Right now!
crazy4jacksonrathbone chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Okay Mama Knight overreacts a lot! But it made for a funny story. Loved it!