Reviews for Change of Key
MusicalMythology chapter 8 . 4/27
I realize that you haven't updated in forever, but this story is incredible and it would be a shame if it was abandoned completely. I'll be ecstatic if you ever update, so feel free to do so whenever inspiration insists!
Gianna chapter 8 . 1/5
I love this story so much. I know you haven't uploaded in like 4 years but you still have many fans that love it. Please think about uploading.
beauty and the beast master chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
hurry and finish this
Smiles1998 chapter 8 . 6/21/2014
This is fantastic! Update soon!
Kia'a Morris chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! You can't stop now that it's getting intensely interesting! Please for the love of Megerik Please UPDATE! I need to read more...Please.
Kia'a Morris chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Oh Poor Meg...Her father is a real jerk!
Kia'a Morris chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
AWESOME! So excited! Woohoo!
Kia'a Morris chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Indeed. So I'm confused as to who is Julien and Arnaud? Anyways wonderful chapter.
Kia'a Morris chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Ok so in love with the pairing and you have captured Meg perfectly!
Kia'a Morris chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
awww that is so sweet! Thank goodness for fanfic!
Kia'a Morris chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
I love ur story! What a great change...I wish this was all true like in the movie or something. I hope to read more of ur lovely story!
Kia'a Morris chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Interesting! Love it when it's about Meg and when there is no Christine.
Wild Concerto chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
Thanks for not turning Erik’s love for Meg into obsession. Yes, Meg and Erik’s relationship is a lot more real, and Meg, especially as smart as she is, would have immediately run away from Erik seeing that he is obsessed by her…

I understand so well how proud Erik is: indirectly, Meg has proven how great of a music teacher he is… ;)

And thank God you explained that Erik wasn’t in love with Meg since she was a kid, but since a few months, actually… When I see that in the E/C relationship, it always seems a bit yucky. The way I see it is that, for what is of Erik, of course, it was at first a father/daughter relationship, than, later, a one-sided love/obsession as Christine grew up. But here, Meg and Erik are equals: Erik is as bewitched by Meg as she is by him, but they’re both fully conscious of their actions.

The swishy cape thing… I think we all feel like Meg at that moment… XD

“There were some things worth being ridiculous for.” This quote disserves to be remembered. ;)

What do you mean no one wants a stubborn wife? Ask Erik. XD

OMG… fluffy, heaty… Gosh, just kiss already! XD

YOU CAN’T JUST STOP NOW!

Well, after that comes “Stranger Than You Dreamt It” and everything… I don’t think Meg would be heartless and stupid enough to unmask Erik… I see her falling asleep in Erik’s lair, after them talking about everything and nothing… Then, I don’t know, for some reason, Erik takes his mask off for a second, but Meg wakes up at that moment… and sees him.

After that… Well, I would be happy to help you if you need a beta-reader! I just hope you’re still on Fanfiction…
Wild Concerto chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
Erik understanding very well Meg’s grief, but at the same time, feeling clumsy to console her… that’s entirely within character!

Oh, poor Meg… now I’m really wondering what happened to Arnaud and Antoinette…
Wild Concerto chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
I’m giving you a big Raoul-supporter hug.

Oh no. Meg is in trouble with Momma.

I like how she prefers the Phantom’s single rose to the giant bouquet André gave her. There is so much more love in that single rose than in the bouquet…

It’s also interesting to see how Meg feels plain, compared to Christine… but thank God, the Phantom is all hers… I just hope Erik doesn’t hear her sing… Though I don’t think Erik will be that shallow and forget all about Meg. It would be so OOC.

It’s nice to see that Christine and Meg are seemingly going to become friends! (And now, I’m wondering: certainly Mme Giry (and maybe even Simone) is going to be an antagonist, so I’m wondering if Raoul and Christine will be Meg’s (and to a certain extent, Erik’s) allies? Gosh, that would be awesome!

La Carlotta having gaudy tastes… You can so freaking say that again. XD

My little songbird! I love that nickname! Meg does make me think of a little bird, sometimes.

Meg and Erik are really talking to each other like… normally. XD Not like some sort of prayer like it was the case with Christine. ;)