Reviews for Change of Key
AGHHHH I NEED MORE
Guest chapter 8 . 1/11/2016
Pleas finish it
MusicalMythology chapter 8 . 4/27/2015
I realize that you haven't updated in forever, but this story is incredible and it would be a shame if it was abandoned completely. I'll be ecstatic if you ever update, so feel free to do so whenever inspiration insists!
Gianna chapter 8 . 1/5/2015
I love this story so much. I know you haven't uploaded in like 4 years but you still have many fans that love it. Please think about uploading.
beauty and the beast master chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
hurry and finish this
Smiles1998 chapter 8 . 6/21/2014
This is fantastic! Update soon!
Sigrid Martell chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! You can't stop now that it's getting intensely interesting! Please for the love of Megerik Please UPDATE! I need to read more...Please.
Sigrid Martell chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Oh Poor Meg...Her father is a real jerk!
Sigrid Martell chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
AWESOME! So excited! Woohoo!
Sigrid Martell chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Indeed. So I'm confused as to who is Julien and Arnaud? Anyways wonderful chapter.
Sigrid Martell chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Ok so in love with the pairing and you have captured Meg perfectly!
Sigrid Martell chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
awww that is so sweet! Thank goodness for fanfic!
Sigrid Martell chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
I love ur story! What a great change...I wish this was all true like in the movie or something. I hope to read more of ur lovely story!
Sigrid Martell chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Interesting! Love it when it's about Meg and when there is no Christine.
Wild Concerto chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
Thanks for not turning Erik’s love for Meg into obsession. Yes, Meg and Erik’s relationship is a lot more real, and Meg, especially as smart as she is, would have immediately run away from Erik seeing that he is obsessed by her…

I understand so well how proud Erik is: indirectly, Meg has proven how great of a music teacher he is… ;)

And thank God you explained that Erik wasn’t in love with Meg since she was a kid, but since a few months, actually… When I see that in the E/C relationship, it always seems a bit yucky. The way I see it is that, for what is of Erik, of course, it was at first a father/daughter relationship, than, later, a one-sided love/obsession as Christine grew up. But here, Meg and Erik are equals: Erik is as bewitched by Meg as she is by him, but they’re both fully conscious of their actions.

The swishy cape thing… I think we all feel like Meg at that moment… XD

“There were some things worth being ridiculous for.” This quote disserves to be remembered. ;)

What do you mean no one wants a stubborn wife? Ask Erik. XD

OMG… fluffy, heaty… Gosh, just kiss already! XD

YOU CAN’T JUST STOP NOW!

Well, after that comes “Stranger Than You Dreamt It” and everything… I don’t think Meg would be heartless and stupid enough to unmask Erik… I see her falling asleep in Erik’s lair, after them talking about everything and nothing… Then, I don’t know, for some reason, Erik takes his mask off for a second, but Meg wakes up at that moment… and sees him.

After that… Well, I would be happy to help you if you need a beta-reader! I just hope you’re still on Fanfiction…