Reviews for and sometimes when you dream
fabricated fantasies chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Aww, this is adorable! Of course, it is Mollysander...

It gets a little bit confusing in the middle - but I think that's actually a good thing, because Molly and Lysander's confused emotions really come through in the second section, as well as the third.

You've done a good job - I like Lucy's characterisation here, though she's very different to my Lucy. This Lucy is very similar to Bree's RP Lucy, isn't she?

And ahh! Aquarius and Merilyn; I love the continuity of your OC's. And Dawson Nott! I felt he was very honest for a Slytherin, though...

Great job, lovey! )
Smile Life Away chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
So, here's a pairing I'v never even thought about. I don't really think I've ever read it, or if I had I don't remember it. Anyway, I loved it. I like how you put Lucy in Slytherin for one and the writing style was very nice, almost poetic.

Anyway,

I enjoyed it. Thanks for writing,

Smile Life Away D
thelilacfield chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
This was great, Mad, I love your characterisation of Molly
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This site hates me and didn't let me finish my review! I have the memory of a goldfish, so I can't remember where I left off previously so I'll just start with saying that I think that you wrote each character in a brilliantly unique way. I love your twist on the Next-Gen characters and relationships because they are memorable and ridiculously fun to read.

Great job and thank you for writing this!
kingslayers chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Oh, Madzilyn-icles-bear-ikins-izzle-who-loves-Lysander-and-Logan-Lerman-and-Mollysander:

This. Was. Adorable :)

Okay, I love your charcterisations, and how different they were! I like how Molly wasn't a pushover and she had the Weasley pride.

I liked Lysander, I mean, he's just so a(i)my-zhie-ing in this.

Lucy? She was one of my favourites. I like how you basically swapped her and Lily around, which ACTUALLY WORKED!

It's cos you have a skill, Madz,

You're easily one of the greatest writers on this site, and I love how fast you do these fics!

Xx Jane xX

P.S.

Molly: Let go of those constrictions, girl. Just let it go..

[cos Madz is jealous of your awesomesauce relationship with Lysander XD]
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
MollyLysander is my next-gen OTP, and you've written it so well. I love how you compared Molly to Lucy, Lily and Dominique because the comparisons say a lot of Molly in a quick but clever way. I love how you wrote Molly as a dreamy, kind hearted girl and I really connected to her throughout the whole story. Lysander's amazingly developed as well, and the fact that you
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Oh my gosh, sister Mad-O. It was justsoamy-zhie-ing. Just...wow. I freakin' love it. I can't even put my love of it into words. Just...wow. Blew. Me. Away.

. So. Much. It was just so...wow. I...I/just, I totally love it. :)