Reviews for Jurassic Park: The Legacy of Site B
Celebrity01 chapter 7 . 4/14
I really love the way this is being formatted. Although it is quite the amount of characters to keep up, I'm able to tell their distinctions with one another! The meeting between Hammond and Ludlow was done quite well and I enjoyed it a lot! Also the brief time lapse with Bobbie was nice. As for the end, I say it ended on a rather good note, especially with the group talking and then Sam being rather blunt about what happened at Jurassic Park!
Celebrity01 chapter 3 . 3/31
This chapter I feel did a job at bringing in the source material, at least from the movie and parts of the books. I loved that we got to see Ludlow getting angry at the team, and Jake's manner makes it all the more better.

It has suddenly slipped my mind of what happened to the missing embryos, but I'm positive the moment I finish this post, I'll remember! Great ending by the way; Jake's reaction might be a tad weird, but it goes along with his overall personality it seems so I'll take it! I'd hope that at least one of Jennifer and Kevin survived, but I'm just going to assume they'll be adding support to the theory to never smile at a crocodile.
Celebrity01 chapter 2 . 3/31
I',m really liking the way the story is going, and how you integrated elements from the source material!
Celebrity01 chapter 1 . 3/31
It's weird because I get a good vibe of the atmosphere here a lot, as if I can picture this taking place in the nineties and actors and what not. You've done a great job at keeping the reader interested all the while holding onto a grasp of the story/plot of Jurassic Park. I surely look forward to reading more!
Thousandsmiles chapter 49 . 3/5
Wow. Long time since an update but good chapter. Hope to see another up soon.
Sconder84 chapter 49 . 2/27
Love the new chapter. I've been eagerly waiting for it since the last. keep up the good work, can't wait to see what happens next
Thousandsmiles chapter 48 . 8/15/2016
She is a mistake.
Thousandsmiles chapter 47 . 6/13/2016
Good fic. Looking to see where it all heads next. Does brown want the embryos to figure out ELE?
IhateMarySue'sSoooooMuch chapter 47 . 6/2/2016
Those velociraptors are awesome, gen 1.0 is an interesting concept will we see more? I feel Jurassic World would've been much more exciting with brighter dinos and quilled triceratops. I'd love to see what a feathered T. rex would look like (live eagle cams have me obsessed with how real dinos would look). I want to punch InGen for purposely displaying inaccurate animals but at least Ludlow will suffer painfully one day.

I'm hoping Sorkin tricks the others or the troodon outsmart them. I'm pro-troodon, the whole "too dangerous to live" excuse is flimsy they just don't want to invest in nocturnal species.

The scene with Katrice and the investigation team made me laugh. They seem like a fun bunch to be around.
Sconder84 chapter 47 . 6/1/2016
Thank you for updating. I love this story and have read it at least twice. The novels and movies leave everything out between the fall of Isla Nublar and the abandonment of Isla Sorna and your stories, including the Demon series, gives the greatest account of all the stories I've read. I find myself wondering what mystery will be brought to light in the coming chapters or what new mystery will throw a monkey wrench into the staff's lives. Oh yeah, and what's with the secret vault in the Fortress? ! Lol. Anyway, I can't wait to read more of this enthralling story and thank you for bringing the enjoyment of your Jurassic works to me friend.
The Lost Fox chapter 47 . 5/31/2016
Yey! A new chapter. I very much enjoy reading it and seeing you bring in G-1 version of dinos. That is something ive not seen before. I was getting worried you had vanished its good to see a new chapter. Cant wait for the next one.
SarutoruNoBaka chapter 47 . 5/30/2016
Holy cow you updated yay. I like your view on what happened and how you progress your storys. Keep up the great work and I hope to see a new update soon.
Oledom chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
I'm starting this story now, though I am a little bit confused on whether did you copy from the novels, games or you mixed both up? Anyhow, i will enjoy reading this and hopefully answer some of the mysteries in the films
IhateMarySue'sSoooooMuch chapter 46 . 9/25/2015
Lol, I love the comparrison between raptors and turkeys at the end. I guess it makes sense that Laura and David could still be alive considering the game is only semi canon, i look forward to seeing if the troodon will return and what happens to Nublar. Will Jurassic World effect this story in any way?
The Lost Fox chapter 46 . 9/22/2015
Oh no are they free owo Or are they at there paddock? Great chapter cant wait for the next one. Everyone seems to be finding out about ELE now.