Reviews for Jurassic Park: The Legacy of Site B
IhateMarySue'sSoooooMuch chapter 46 . 9/25
Lol, I love the comparrison between raptors and turkeys at the end. I guess it makes sense that Laura and David could still be alive considering the game is only semi canon, i look forward to seeing if the troodon will return and what happens to Nublar. Will Jurassic World effect this story in any way?
Water Knight Kit chapter 46 . 9/22
Oh no are they free owo Or are they at there paddock? Great chapter cant wait for the next one. Everyone seems to be finding out about ELE now.
IhateMarySue'sSoooooMuch chapter 45 . 5/8
Interesting chapter, I look forward to Sarah and Jess's trip to Kenya. Frankie seems to be an interesting character, I can't wait to see more of her. I bet my bottom dollar those protoceratops eggs are fertile, makes me wonder what all the other dinos are getting up to undetected. I'm really looking forward to reading more.

Also is that a Congo reference I detect?
Water Knight Kit chapter 45 . 5/6
Im pretty sure you are using Congo to :D
goddragonking chapter 45 . 5/5
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
Titania's Song chapter 44 . 4/29
A long time favorite of mine. I love that you're updating this again. I know schedules are busy as I'm behind on my own writing because of personal stuff going on, but I can't wait to see future updates from you.
IhateMarySue'sSoooooMuch chapter 44 . 3/22
I can't wait to hear more about Laura and any other game references, will Troodon be making an appearance? I look forward to the next chapter
Water Knight Kit chapter 44 . 3/21
oh my good chapter cant wait for the next one. I do hope we dont have to wait to long for it either. And I wonder if you will mention anything more from the game. I do hope so. but I enjoy this chapter and cant wait until the next one happens.
Water Knight Kit chapter 1 . 3/16
Ima make it so you have 50 reviews. But I hope you are going to keep this going cause Id like to see so much more of this story. Your the only one ive found that is doing a site B story so I hope it is still going cause ive read this twice up to the lastest chapter.
Igornerd chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
While I can see how recovering the embryos and data after the accident (I always asked myself what Ingen did about those after the end of the first movie) I'm a little confused.
Shouldn't they have waited to talk to the survivors, and get more intel about what had happened before departing?
Igornerd chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
The introduction is really good.
I must say, the dialogues feel real and natural, I do wonder what will happen in the fall-out of the Isla Nublar incident.
Guest chapter 41 . 3/10/2014
Nice story and character development. Things got a little sticky here and there. Sad to have gotten to the end and realized it was never finished...
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 41 . 1/31/2014
Still a golden jewel in the JP fandom.. Don['t stop
JeremyGault chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I absolutely love your work. The behind the scenes look into Isla sorna is a treat for because I am such a Jurassic Park fan!
Quintain Apprentince of Alduin chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
I am going to put this on my "To Read Later" list. I love the story, I just do not have the time
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »