Reviews for Jurassic Park: The Legacy of Site B
Thousandsmiles chapter 47 . 6/13
Good fic. Looking to see where it all heads next. Does brown want the embryos to figure out ELE?
IhateMarySue'sSoooooMuch chapter 47 . 6/2
Those velociraptors are awesome, gen 1.0 is an interesting concept will we see more? I feel Jurassic World would've been much more exciting with brighter dinos and quilled triceratops. I'd love to see what a feathered T. rex would look like (live eagle cams have me obsessed with how real dinos would look). I want to punch InGen for purposely displaying inaccurate animals but at least Ludlow will suffer painfully one day.

I'm hoping Sorkin tricks the others or the troodon outsmart them. I'm pro-troodon, the whole "too dangerous to live" excuse is flimsy they just don't want to invest in nocturnal species.

The scene with Katrice and the investigation team made me laugh. They seem like a fun bunch to be around.
Sconder84 chapter 47 . 6/1
Thank you for updating. I love this story and have read it at least twice. The novels and movies leave everything out between the fall of Isla Nublar and the abandonment of Isla Sorna and your stories, including the Demon series, gives the greatest account of all the stories I've read. I find myself wondering what mystery will be brought to light in the coming chapters or what new mystery will throw a monkey wrench into the staff's lives. Oh yeah, and what's with the secret vault in the Fortress? ! Lol. Anyway, I can't wait to read more of this enthralling story and thank you for bringing the enjoyment of your Jurassic works to me friend.
The Lost Fox chapter 47 . 5/31
Yey! A new chapter. I very much enjoy reading it and seeing you bring in G-1 version of dinos. That is something ive not seen before. I was getting worried you had vanished its good to see a new chapter. Cant wait for the next one.
SarutoruNoBaka chapter 47 . 5/30
Holy cow you updated yay. I like your view on what happened and how you progress your storys. Keep up the great work and I hope to see a new update soon.
Oledom chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
I'm starting this story now, though I am a little bit confused on whether did you copy from the novels, games or you mixed both up? Anyhow, i will enjoy reading this and hopefully answer some of the mysteries in the films
IhateMarySue'sSoooooMuch chapter 46 . 9/25/2015
Lol, I love the comparrison between raptors and turkeys at the end. I guess it makes sense that Laura and David could still be alive considering the game is only semi canon, i look forward to seeing if the troodon will return and what happens to Nublar. Will Jurassic World effect this story in any way?
The Lost Fox chapter 46 . 9/22/2015
Oh no are they free owo Or are they at there paddock? Great chapter cant wait for the next one. Everyone seems to be finding out about ELE now.
IhateMarySue'sSoooooMuch chapter 45 . 5/8/2015
Interesting chapter, I look forward to Sarah and Jess's trip to Kenya. Frankie seems to be an interesting character, I can't wait to see more of her. I bet my bottom dollar those protoceratops eggs are fertile, makes me wonder what all the other dinos are getting up to undetected. I'm really looking forward to reading more.

Also is that a Congo reference I detect?
The Lost Fox chapter 45 . 5/6/2015
Im pretty sure you are using Congo to :D
goddragonking chapter 45 . 5/5/2015
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
Titania's Song chapter 44 . 4/29/2015
A long time favorite of mine. I love that you're updating this again. I know schedules are busy as I'm behind on my own writing because of personal stuff going on, but I can't wait to see future updates from you.
IhateMarySue'sSoooooMuch chapter 44 . 3/22/2015
I can't wait to hear more about Laura and any other game references, will Troodon be making an appearance? I look forward to the next chapter
The Lost Fox chapter 44 . 3/21/2015
oh my good chapter cant wait for the next one. I do hope we dont have to wait to long for it either. And I wonder if you will mention anything more from the game. I do hope so. but I enjoy this chapter and cant wait until the next one happens.
The Lost Fox chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Ima make it so you have 50 reviews. But I hope you are going to keep this going cause Id like to see so much more of this story. Your the only one ive found that is doing a site B story so I hope it is still going cause ive read this twice up to the lastest chapter.