Reviews for Jurassic Park: The Legacy of Site B
Igornerd chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
While I can see how recovering the embryos and data after the accident (I always asked myself what Ingen did about those after the end of the first movie) I'm a little confused.
Shouldn't they have waited to talk to the survivors, and get more intel about what had happened before departing?
Igornerd chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
The introduction is really good.
I must say, the dialogues feel real and natural, I do wonder what will happen in the fall-out of the Isla Nublar incident.
Guest chapter 41 . 3/10/2014
Nice story and character development. Things got a little sticky here and there. Sad to have gotten to the end and realized it was never finished...
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 41 . 1/31/2014
Still a golden jewel in the JP fandom.. Don['t stop
JeremyGault chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I absolutely love your work. The behind the scenes look into Isla sorna is a treat for because I am such a Jurassic Park fan!
Quintain Apprentince of Alduin chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
I am going to put this on my "To Read Later" list. I love the story, I just do not have the time
IhateMarySue'sSoooooMuch chapter 40 . 11/15/2013
This was great, I can't wait until the fences shut down. I wonder who'll be the first person to crack? I have a feeling at least somebody is going to go crazy stuck on Sorna.
old chuck chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
i used jake whitacre in a list in my last chapter to tribute you. He wont actually appear unless you request.
old chuck chapter 40 . 11/14/2013
excellent character development and suspension. Having humor before tragedy is something shakespeare did.
IxoxoheartoxoxNuka chapter 38 . 8/29/2013
I loving this story the further I read into it
IhateMarySue'sSoooooMuch chapter 38 . 8/2/2013
Interesting chapter, I love Daniela and Samantha's talk about the dinos. I can't help but wonder what the aforementioned silo's were and what importance they have.
neville paperboy chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
is there going to be a sequel, its kind of a drop at the end
Lay Down Hunter chapter 32 . 7/10/2013
Bomb shell!
Lay Down Hunter chapter 26 . 7/9/2013
A new species, eh?
Lay Down Hunter chapter 25 . 7/9/2013
That isn't fucking good...
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »