Reviews for carry your heart with me
Pickled Squash chapter 1 . 3/11
This made me cry, and more than once. You are truly and amazing writer.
Berkwood Court chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Seriously, you own all of my heart. There's nothing left of it, it has shattered beyond repair and the pieces belong to you.
Baby Kurt, oh my goodness, he needs to be cuddled, like, yesterday.
icheeseflip13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
R.I.P Lincoln... that's so sad! I'm glad he got to know you guys before he died though... I know how it feels to loose someone, and it's not fun Stay Strong 3

-Jordan (icheeseflip13)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I really loved this story! It was very sweet and well-written. I particularly enjoyed it because that is a poem that I love (as with all of e.e. cummings' work) and because in my choir we're singing a choral arrangement of it that's truly beautiful. Your work is wonderful!
Condolences on your friend.
trufflemores chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I love this. Mollie and Kurt scenes always make me long for her in his future, and you've captured that beautifully here while still eerily hinting at what is to come. It was a necessary conversation for them to have, even if it happened far sooner in Kurt's life than either of them were expecting. I'm sure that Mollie never anticipated her premature death until she was struck ill, and Kurt certainly never entertained the idea of losing his mother so young. It's heartbreaking, but at the same time, it offers closure. It's reassuring to read that they had this conversation, because it shows that Mollie prepared him, in her own way, for an inevitability that she had no control over.

This was beautiful. The poetry worked into the piece seamlessly, and I absolutely loved everything about it. Another marvelous addition to your works.
allieisrandom chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
So sorry for the loss of your friend. I have a group of amazing friends who I met because of Glee too. R.I.P. Lincoln.
And about the actual story, TOO ADORABLE FOR WORDS. the irony of it if course is that Mollie's death is only a few years away...
blazersandbowties chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
;_; RIP, Love. 3
Never met you, but still 3
Miss Olivia Cellophane chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
That was the most heartbreaking A/N ever.
R.I.P. Lincoln.
fara1903 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
That was a nice scene between Kurt and his mommy!
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Both fanfiction and authors note broke my heart. You're a beautiful person Caitlin, inside and out. I shall think of him tonight.
sundowntailez chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Thank you for writing such a beautiful story. I send all my prayers and thoughts and everything else to London. And I hope that Lincoln is in a happy place. I'm sure he deserves to be.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This story was absolutely beautiful and heartbreaking. You are an incredible writer and your stories make me so happy in a painful but perfect way My thoughts go to those whom you dedicated it to 3
RanebowsKlaineTrainandGandolas chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I'm very sorry for your loss.
blue-starryeyed-songjay chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Oh. This was one of the best stories I have ever read.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss and it has probably been ages since you have posted this but RIP...
123RaChEl456 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I lost my little sister earlier this year, and it was this poem, the words 'I carry your heart with me, I carry it in my heart' that stuck with me through it all.

I share your pain over the loss of your dear friend. Someone once said to me that when you are feeling happy it is because your loved one is watching over you from the clouds. When you feel sad, try not to despair as they have not gone completely, they are just with someone else, watching over them. They'll be back with you soon. We never truly lose those we care for, just by knowing them, your life was changed for the better, however short the time you spent together.

And you'll always carry them with you. You carry them in your heart.