Reviews for The Most Dangerous Game
oregonbird chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
I wouldn't give peanuts for Lestrade's continued health. Will it be John or Sherlock who offs him?
VampireHuntress72095 chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
I have never even entertained the idea of Sherlock and John being serial killers...and it disturbs me that I can't even say that I didn't like it. Molly I can understand going darkside, but John? Now that is a trip! And oh dear god! The sex! I swear I'm like blushing right now! Bravo!
AreYouReady chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
Love this. Absolutely fantastic!
Ileah chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
Excellent. I loved John's slow turn from borderline sadism into a murderer like Sherlock. Gorgeous characterization and drama.
Kimnd chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
WELP.
I can't really decide if this is darker than the fanfic which contains child rape in it.
To be honest, I don't have much issue with John's style of killing people who deserve it. I think that's only because this is fictional. At least, I hope. Really, I'm just glad that Sherlock isn't drawn to killing. Not that I think he could. He's not a sociopath after all, he's probably just got aspergers or something. Then again...
Hm...
ANYWAY well written story, I don't think I'll continue it though. It makes me frightened for humanity a little bit.
Darkfire359 chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
I have no idea how this fic doesn't have more reviews. It is absolutely beautiful. I love this dark Johnlock duo so much! And you had a great, thorough plot the entire time. It's really quite impressive.
Darkfire359 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Oooh, this fic is so deliciously wonderful! I love the darkness of the Johnlock duo, especially because it's pretty in character.
l-girl chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
very dark and creepy yet somehow sweet... I liked it esp dark!Sherlock and dark!John. *scampers off to read sequel*
Synthetic Memories chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
I've just discovered the wonderful world of Dark!Watson, and I love it. You did an excellent job of portraying just how thin the line between light and dark is for the Holmes brothers and just how loyal John is (who else would go and murder someone for thier sweetheart?)

Can't wait for more! (there is more, right?)
Riddle Wraith chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I fucking love it! Oh god this is hot! I need to read the next chapter.
BloodyRosie chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
interesting

wickedly twisted

smile
Pluma Desatada chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
GAH.

THAT. WAS. AMAZING!

I love serial-killer!AUs with a passion, especially que the serial killer is a detective/law enforcement agent cannonically (like Reid or Hotch, from Criminal Minds).

But this fic? JUST SUPERB.

the most delightful thing about it is that I can see it happening very, very easily. I mean, come on, there's only so much theory you can gain about blood spatter without spattering some yourself - just ask Dexter.

I'm a bit ticked off that Mycroft knows - sure, canonically he knows everything, but I would have loved for the boys to have their little secret.
justjoy chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
I can't believe that a story like this has so few reviews - it deserves far, far more! I've been looking for a evil (sorta) Sherlock and John fic after reading A Study in Emerald, and this fit the bill perfectly. Kudos to you :D
Roxy Blade chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
I have really, REALLY enjoyed this! Will there be more/ a sequel?
Nocturnal Smile chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
I love stories where we get to see a completely different side to characters that still rings true. It's a difficult balance, but you've managed it marvelously. This was a joy to read, if that's the right word to use for a story about serial killers, but it really was. Thanks so much for sharing this!