Reviews for Coming Up Roses (Unexpected)
Jim chapter 23 . 10/9/2013
I realy loved it. I do not generaly read anything other than Spuffy, but this is one of the best fics I've ever read. Too bad there aren't that many Buffy/Graham fics.
BabygirlandFin chapter 23 . 7/13/2013
I love it! it is a really really great story :) I like very much Buffy/Graham
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 10 . 10/17/2012
I love this story so much but how is she 2 and a half months pregnant with 8 months to go? Aren't pregnancies suppose to be only 9 months not 10 and a half?
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 23 . 9/25/2012
I LOVE this story! I loved that it was something different. Great story! (:
bradsan11 chapter 23 . 9/9/2012
You know what. I love i and thank you for writing a story where Graham and Buffy romance. There are so few stories involving those two and I love the pairing.

so again. Thank you and good job. Hoping for some more buffy and graham stories.
bradsan11 chapter 20 . 9/9/2012
consider me confused. How did Riley find out where Graham lived and not knowing he was married with Buffy. It's Buffy's house (council) they didn't have any contact at all and why would they have to explain to Riley.

strange
bradsan11 chapter 18 . 9/9/2012
I know Buffy is very limp but this beats everything
"Buffy's eyes wrapped around my waist" I hope you meant legs"lol"
lady death chapter 23 . 8/27/2012
I like it, it would be nice to have some background on the initaive attack.
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 23 . 7/20/2012
love it
Gracfully chapter 23 . 6/5/2012
from start to finish so very awesome
MysticStarfall chapter 23 . 6/1/2012
Never thought I'd read a Graham/Buffy fic, but this one was great. :)
Aria DeLoncray chapter 23 . 8/18/2011
Awesome story!
Lauren. C. Powell chapter 20 . 5/2/2011
One of the best Buffy/Graham stories I've read, because there's not many out there, I completely loved it! Up date soon please! Xoxo lauren
Loveisallweneed chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
Wowza!Lol.
Thenchick chapter 20 . 4/7/2011
what the hell was riley doing there in the first place?

Isnt he like married? he married Sam a year after he left buffy so he really has no room to complain.