Reviews for Things that Drift Away, Our Endless Numbered Days
Misery's-Toll chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Wowow, I really liked this a lot! I can't tell if any of that actually happened though? Or if it was all Lincoln's day dreaming?

Anyway, love your stories! Great job!

Andie chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Perfect story. Great look into Lincoln's mind (and I so wish that ending would happen!)
quayxar chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
that was totally sweet! nicely written and just right :) thank you.
soandso23 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This was really beautiful and creative. I've been scouring the internet for fics of this pairing since the last episode, and this is one of the best I've read. Hope to read more of this pairing from you in the future!
Silver War chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Wow. Wow, that was so good! I love the format of how it was written and how you could put many different scenarios in one story. Amazing, thank you for writing this.
Nanaga chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Oh, it really was like four stories in one! But like Lincoln, I like the final scenario the best. That's how I see things happening between them :)

Thanks for a beautiful story :)
Avide chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Part of what made this story entertaining was its simplicity. Good job!
SNa9oABC chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Oh MAN. This was great on so many levels. Like, four fics in one. Choose your own Leeham adventure. But truly, the "real" version was absolutely lovely. Thank you so much for sharing!
ziparumpazoo chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This was really nice. I has a good sense of rhythm to it, becomes more and more relaxed as it circles towards the truth, even though I can see each one of these conversations happening in their own time. Lovely.
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Gwaaah! I loved this! I almost didn't read it because of the tense... but you wrote it so well! Excellent job! You might want to capitalize the title and check for silly typos :P Write moarr please :)