Reviews for Transition
Lord-Duguerre chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
excellent story, but the consequences chapter of explicit torture was too much for me. its was lighthearted with an twinge of angst but then went too dark. sorry I can't finish this story but you do have a gift of words.
Korderoo chapter 11 . 12/1/2015
This story is beautiful. I love it! Thank you!
JustMBM chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
Oh god, I have no words for this story... ITS JUST AMAZING good work :D
GatesofShadows91 chapter 11 . 8/17/2014
Perfect ending :3 I really enjoyed this!
I've never read a Isabella x Hawke fic before... I thought the sex scenes would be way to full-on but the way you wrote them made it a really nice fic to ease into the pairing :)

You did a great job capturing the companions personalities.

and and I did enjoy the way you took care of Anders. I always had the same thought when I get up to that point of the game.
Ayeun chapter 11 . 8/17/2014
This story was awesome. I sorta wished Hawke had of proposed on the boat. Would have been sweet. And kinky Aveline is kinda hot!

Consider yourself watched. I wanna see the rest of your stuff.
GatesofShadows91 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
ohh. I like how you describe how Hawke gets her blood splatter on her face :3
Guest chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Loving the story so far. And it's so refreshing to see a story that portrays Leandra as a loving mother.
Wolfguard22 chapter 11 . 2/11/2014
Damn you, now I have the urge to play that bloody game again. Great story man, really well written a few small grammar and spelling mistakes but nothing really worth mentioning (which I guess I just did, huh). I loved the depth that you went into with their romance while still staying within the confines of the existing story. One of the better fanfictions I've read, keep up the great work.
kittykatkiki chapter 11 . 11/30/2013
Aww that was such an amazing story! I loved it :)
Kirill chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
Well, my Hawke was quite a different woman. So, If I wrote the story, It'd have another mood.
But I have to say that this is the best story I've read there. I liked it a lot. I like your interpretations of game events, I like your writing style, I like your vision of characters. This is a great story, which was really interesting to read. Thank you.
logincrash chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
I loved it. Every chapter was amazing.
Anon chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
I read through this in two days and absolutely enjoyed it. I love these two to pieces and you portray them so wonderfully. And the ending is nicely wrapped up too. Thank you
Wolvenkite chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
You need to mark this story as complete.
Avarenda chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
Good story, although i always kinda wondered what would happen if Isabella's 'previous love' and Hawke were ever to meet.
Rawkysand chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
forgot my password... heh. but anyways t'was one of the best fanfic ive read for a long, long time. sad to see it come to an end as your portrayal of Isabela is definitely one of the best! hope to see similar in the future :)