Reviews for Never Satisfied
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Oh God. That picture. Actually the entire set from Out Magazine. Hotness to the extreme. Anyway, I loved the ruined picnic.. well, not really, it led to sexy time. Psh. And, this is just about begging for a higher rated sequel. Begging, you hear me?

Caitlin(:
Psyduck chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
That was so amazingly sexy. I made some really embarrassing faces while reading this. I hope that you did write that sequel you spoke of. I'm off to look for it.
SceneNeko chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I would absolutely love a higher rated sequel! This one was just so yum!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
That was awesome! Please do a sequel, if you can.

Emberwillow14 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
SEQUEL! *gasp* please! Please please please! Gah!

Em ]
cheesygrinsandpursedlips chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Ohhh this was so cute! I loved it! I loved the combination of cute fluffiness with absolute sexiness. And I think you captured Kurt and Blaine really well- especially Blaine! Because he would be the doting, adorable, picnic-planning boyfriend- only to have it thunderstorm XD Great fic, I loved it :D
ifyoucantfindmeimlostinabook chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
do a freaking sequel.
abstergos chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
h. My God. This is so cute! And the ending... UNF.

.It would be so amazing skfdgskjhfgsdf.
RobinWayne chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
DO IT!

I love fluff, really I do, and that pic of Darren, hot. But as much as I love this fluffy story I can't but beg for a sequel that's not quite as much fluff... and maybe just a tad more smut then fluff .
SafirePhoenix chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Sequel!
Brilliantim chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
ain't this lovely! :D but i don't know if I should hate you for that ending, hahaha. give me that sequel please ;)
JustKeepSmilin chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Ahhh! This was great (: And go for the sequel, I'm sure it will be amazing. :D
LogicalNutcase chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
oh god yes more please?
ginnamay chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
For the love of god please!
NotMyBabies chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I think no one would at all mind you doing a higher rated sequel! Loved it so far!