Reviews for I Shall Believe
Gina chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This is how it soppesed too be
bloomnskyrules chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Loved Alex's explanations and his increasing frustration with Jackson! This story was truly beautiful!
angelgrl chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I love how its Alex that is the one that explains it to Avery. It makes everything make sense and it shows a side of Alex's own humanity, no matter how much of an ass he is. It also gives us a little insight to how his mind works and I think you captured him perfectly. Avery just never fit into the equation at all. Love it!
Sick of poor grammar chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Please, please, please take the time to review the basic rules of grammar. You seem to lack knowledge of many of them. I know it's just a fanfic, but at least have enough respect for yourself to try to make your story readable.
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
i wish this happened and it's completely true
headoverhook chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Wow! I cant even find words right now. That was fantastic. I especially loved what Alex and Meredith said to Jackson. Thats exactly what I think. They are Mark and Lexie. Sloan and Little Grey and they will always end up together. I hope we will see them together again in this season.
heather1021 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
amazing! your description of mark and lexie was right on! I wish this had happened during the episode. hopefully something like this happens in the next couple of episodes. great job!
Fanny chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
*Sigh* I wish the episode had been more like that... It was very well written and in characters for both Mark & Lexie. I loved the Jackson/Meredith convo, someone seriously needs to explains things to this guy! The way you write Alex is brilliant too, it really made me laugh! I'll try to check out more of your fics and will definitely be reading the sequel of this one if you ever publish it :)
Cara2411 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
That was truly beautiful! I really wish we'll see something like this until the end of the season! It's wonderfully written and I really enjoyed reading it!
hayeah chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Please continue, I loved it. You said all the right things!
bjq chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Will Jackson ever get it? Mark and Lexie go together lik Mer and Derek, Chritina and Owen, and Karev and Izzy. Their the Jason and Liz of GH. Please update soon. can't wait to read more. Really good so far
lagirl266 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Terrific writing! Loved the preamble, it sounded very grey's anatomy-esque! If only this would happen on tomorrow's episode. I'm tired of Mark and Lexie not being together. And Avery's sweet and all, but as you said, not RIGHT for her. Great story!
polkadot-scalpels chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This was pure AWESOMENESS! I wish this is what would happen tomorrow ( I've been dying for them to back together and while Jackson and Lexie are cute, it will always be Lexie and Mark! Great Work!
Cortez2010 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Great writing! I am not as hung up on Mark and Lexie being together anymore. Lexie is young and she should have a profound relationship that did not necessarily work out. Hopefully she learned from Mark and do better with Jackson or who ever else comes her way:)
mcbitchy28 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Just so you know you are awesome!

That was so amazing, the ML talking finally and Lexie finally talking and Alex being Alex ha loved it.

I hope we get something good in the musical but I think its just going to be Lexie being there for Mark which is a start. I really hope we see Lexie dumping Jackson and being there for Mark really soon.