Reviews for Demolition Lovers
PoisonLily chapter 80 . 10/6/2013
Hi just wondering if your still writing a sequel to this story, I really hope you do as this story is brilliant and is still the best Cal/OC out there. If you're having trouble and need help I'd be happy to. Looking forward to the third in this saga.
Bakers Gonna Bak chapter 83 . 10/19/2012
I cannot wait for the next sequel, it's been amazing!
MonzaBird chapter 83 . 4/9/2012
This has been pure gold. Why has it been nearly a year? I NEED A THIRD STORY!
PoisonLily chapter 83 . 2/14/2012
I can't believe it's over. That wedding was beautiful finally Jessica is Mrs Lightman :D I really hope you write a third and I hope it includes lots of baby lightmans lol. I hope to see a third soon
Hi chapter 83 . 2/11/2012
Loved it! Cannot wait for a sequel! I want them to have lots of babieeeees!

Love Jamie x
PoisonLily chapter 23 . 2/6/2012
Wow I love this story and finally my account is allowing me to log in again. I really love this story and it's prequel there are so few Cal/OCs out there and none as good as this. I have one idea for you if this is still being written so just message me if you ever wanna hear it. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Thanks for this brilliant story
Water in the Beer chapter 83 . 1/23/2012
LOVED!
DominusProvidebit chapter 54 . 7/11/2011
Ash poor Tyler. Too bad I hate his guts. Good stuff .
DominusProvidebit chapter 53 . 7/11/2011
Oh hot DAMN! Now THAT is what I was looking for! Clans an idiotfor kissing her right then but I think she needed to be kissed in order to realize that he did love her. And it was a little harsh to practically scream tithe world that Emily was number one good stuff .
DominusProvidebit chapter 52 . 7/11/2011
Apart from my hatred for Ty and Emily I feel like cal is a BIT out of hand (maybe) and I feel like I want to go back to Jess and Cals relationship and inreally want them to kiss and not break up. I think Calnseriously needs to calm down and Emily needs to seriozusly be more responsible. Lol I'm disappointed in her. Good stuff .
DominusProvidebit chapter 51 . 7/11/2011
BAM I logged in! An I hate Ty and Emily. Very much. I think cal has every right to be pissed. He and Jess are adults and Emily is a minor. He is right and everyone is being a frickin idiot! Garr! Good stuff .
DominusProvidebit chapter 50 . 7/11/2011
That's right Cal! Beat him up! Beat him to a pulp! I hate Ty and I'm using Emily right now... She freaking TOLD Jess that he wouldn't! Gah! I hate everything. Good stuff .
DominusProvidebit chapter 49 . 7/11/2011
Gab! I don't like them at all and I want cal to beat Tyler up! GRRrR I feel so bad for Sophia... For a while I forgot who she was (oops) Tehe. Good stuff .
Dominusprovidebit chapter 48 . 7/11/2011
I don't like Tyler and Emily AT ALL. I don't like it. Not at all. Cal hates it and I'm madthat he has nonroom to talk! Gr! AND theyalmost did it on LOKERS V

couch! That's gross! Creepy. Whatever lol.
DominusProvidebit chapter 47 . 7/11/2011
1) Sorry for falling back on my reading! Lotsa chiz going on (including working on my own story) but it's all good.

2) my iPod is being jacky so I couldn't log in but hopefully you remember my name from what seems like flipping years ago!

3) Thanks for the reviews on MY story! I'm glad you're keeping up with it.

4) Now back to your story, eh? Sarah showing off her badass scar! Ha, that's awesome. Also I really love Cal and Jess together and I can't frigging wait until they get married because it will be SO cute! And I feel like Cal should have gotten mad at Eli for letting Sarah into the cube in the first place, because he gets mad at Loker all the time right? Haha. Good stuff .