Reviews for The Romcom of Haruhi Suzumiya
the weird kid chapter 13 . 7/22/2011
Awesome story! If you do make a sequel, I would like for it to be based off of the ending of chapter 10a. Anyway, that is all. Carry on.
lack-4-a-better-name chapter 10 . 4/16/2011
holy CRAP! ITS SOOOOOOOOOOO F***ING GOOOOOOOD! and soo damn sweet with Haruhi and kyon! I like the idea that kunikida is a time traveler! so u like back to the future? me too! im a huge fan of doc! 'great scott!' keep up the good work!
Phoenix Helix chapter 10 . 4/15/2011
o.O...oh. my. god... (Headdesk and laughs) i shoulda seen that one coming! xDD keep this one as the ending! xDD

but come up with some alternates or even a sequel!

Keep at it and in the words of Konata Izumi: Good Job!
Jack Hamataro Kamiya chapter 10 . 4/15/2011
Okay, I gotta' say now it's getting a little weird, but I supposed that should be expected from a Haruhi Suzumiya fanfic. I'm guessing a new story arc is beginning here so I'm guessing it will become clearer what is going on from this point. I'm not saying this is bad, I'm just saying I have no idea where this is going. As per normal I look forward to your next update and to find out where this twist is going. You should have had M. Night Shymalan jump out like in Robot Chicken and say, "What a twist."

Anyways hope you're well and I look forward to chapter 11.

T.wJ chapter 10 . 4/15/2011
Call me dumb but, whats a delorean? I have no idea what that is. Anyway, I feel like the last chapter was sorta rushed. And Haruhi seemed pretty laid back about finding out Koizumi was a esper. Maybe cause she already found her love Kyon? Anyway, hope you can make a alternate ending full of fluff haha. Im a sucker for fluff. Hope to see a chapter 11 popping out or something. I really enjoyed this fic, and I envy the way you seems to get able to get chapters out so easily. All the best for your next project, gogogo!
Qrs-jg chapter 10 . 4/15/2011
I think the ending should have been the delorean exploding, but Kyon survives and has to deal with the death of haruhi. Anyways the story was amazing! Needs a sequel
T.wJ chapter 9 . 4/14/2011
Awesome to see you pumping out chapters without stop likea boss! Love the touhou part as well as the foreshadowing of a relationship between Kyon and Haruhi. I guess theres no need to ask you to update soon, as you seem to be busting them out one after another. Just a parting note of good luck and have fun!
WinniUsagi chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
Loved this chapter! Haha poor Kyon, Okabe-Sensei and Haruhi won't leave him alone XD
Mikey123 chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
aww... Kyon keeps getting yelled at lol
Jack Hamataro Kamiya chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
Well I got your message about loading a fifth chapter and find that in fact you had your seventh up. Ah, Taniguchi abandoning his little sense of dignity. And poor Kyon breaking the fourth wall in a plea for help/lashing out at the KyonxHaruhi fans. I enjoyed Koizumi being knocked out by Taniguchi it just seemed so random and so befitting a character around Haruhi.

I have to say Haruhi seems rather aggressive in her persuit of Kyon. It also looks like you're starting to wrap things up. I wonder how you'll start to bring Kyon to like Haruhi back... or are you going to have her him up and force him to like her under threats? As always I look forward to your next update. Hope you're well.

T.wJ chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
I've just started writing fanfics and I have just been enlightened on how much a review can boost the authors spirits, so I made a resolution to review any awesome stories that I read, and this is one of them!

Its a interesting plot, and the humor is just well placed and executed. Love the way you make Kyon comment on things that happen around him, since that is usually what he does. Also, two chapters in one day? I salute you!

Keep the chapters coming, and have fun writing!
Anmynous chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
Blistering fingers? Good job, I say!

No need to lampshade Kyon's breaking the 4th wall, it fits him as is. He kinda did it originally anyway, though more because he was the narrator speaking to the reader than being aware of being in a fanfic.
WinniUsagi chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
I love it so far! It's so hilarious and your plot is well developed (: can't wait for the next chapter :D
secret base chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
It's spelled "Suzumiya".

All for now...
Jack Hamataro Kamiya chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Looks like an interesting story. I liked that internal monologue where Kyon broke the fourth-wall. I also like that you put Kyon's monolouge in itallics. Too many people make it too hard to figure out what is narrations, what is his thoughts, and most of all what he's saying aloud. I know you said no yaoi and that's fine, but it might still be funny to have Koizumi to come onto Kyon. Don't get me wrong I'm strictly a KyonxHaruhi fan, but it is always worth a laugh. So I look forward to what kind of mess that Haruhi is going to get poor Kyon into.