Reviews for The Romcom of Haruhi Suzumiya
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 13 . 11/26/2016
Thank you, oh Macrospatial one. Rest now. (Fourth wall is your specialty.)
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 12 . 11/26/2016
If only real crack were so easy to make as fanfic crack . . . Walter White would be our god there.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 11 . 11/26/2016
ah yes, I like this one better (although . . . did Tsuruya rape Koizumi then because holy shoot)
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 10 . 11/26/2016
omg seriously? Haruhiiiiii (lol Koizumi's life just got WAY harder)
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 9 . 11/26/2016
Yay for honest Mikuru! Koizumi's life is such a struggle sometimes. The dance reference made me giggle. Somehow I don't think Kyon's strategy will work
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 8 . 11/26/2016
Her excuse is sooo bad, but I'm sure she half-believes it. I wonder if any of these pairings will stick . . . or if they'll be shuffled by the end of this.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 7 . 11/26/2016
Lord, Haruhi's one of those kids who controlled their Sims' every thought and action. Even shipping her with Kyon, you gotta admit his persistence for free will.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 6 . 11/26/2016
This chapter outdid the previous one. (Wonder who Yuki practiced with? .) I want to see Koizumi punched someday, but by Kyon.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 5 . 11/26/2016
OMG, the fake Koizumi/Yuki dialogue killed me. I am deaaad. Tsuruya's apparently serious dialogue had the same effect. That's what he gets for lying all the time.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 4 . 11/26/2016
Lol, he got the idea from BTTF? Aww. Not surprising he'd be a smart kid, or at least one with good grades. I must admit, I'm a bit excited about the fake Koizumi/Yuki couple; i just love them, even if it's fake.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 3 . 11/26/2016
Aww, I was hoping for some Koizumi/Yuki, but oh well. If it happens here, it happens, and if not, I know it's not the most realistic ship anyway. I was going to say, "isn't the drinking age like 20 in Japan?", but then I remembered that Haruhi doesn't care about rules at all.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 2 . 11/26/2016
The Kunikida/Asahina stuff was great! Haruhi catching on about the espers made me chuckle. And Taniguchi was . . . as we expect, Taniguchi.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Lol at least Koizumi's quick on the uptake. Glad to see more of Kyon's friends in this one
The Weird Kid chapter 13 . 7/22/2011
Awesome story! If you do make a sequel, I would like for it to be based off of the ending of chapter 10a. Anyway, that is all. Carry on.
lack-4-a-better-name chapter 10 . 4/16/2011
holy CRAP! ITS SOOOOOOOOOOO F***ING GOOOOOOOD! and soo damn sweet with Haruhi and kyon! I like the idea that kunikida is a time traveler! so u like back to the future? me too! im a huge fan of doc! 'great scott!' keep up the good work!