Reviews for Darkest Disaster
laughing jill chapter 3 . 1/10
Not many kane stories. I like this, please update.
AshlynDarrow582 chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Love the inclusion of the trains from 'The Addams Family'! Hilarious!
santana the strange chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
i love this, oh my god that line about the oven hilarious cant wait for the next chapter your writing is amazing
Admerxin13 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
This is great! please write more soon!
BarbarafromGR chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Poor Kane!I really like him and I think its fair he get a woman that will tame his writing!
sexyshewolf chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Absolutely love it, I love to know what happens, you have done a amazing a few spell errors, but not bad. Still I love the way, this has been wrote.
QueenMinnie chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Great chapter, can't wait for the next one!
general zargon chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Yay, an update! I really like this story, and I love how you write Kane. The poor guy, always getting concussed every half-hour. It's about time he got a happy ending! I'm hoping that the girl won't turn out to be a Mary-Sue, so here's to hoping! *Crosses fingers* I look forward to finding out what happens next, so please keep up the excellent work and update soon! :)
InMySoul chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
me gusta. I really like this chapter
eye of the divine chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
awwww pretty please update us this is an awesome fic and I really want to read more of it
InMySoul chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
LOOOOVE IIT
Cherries666 chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
More plz! Just found these fic and i want more lol

Claire

x X x
CupcakesXRobotsMakesSugaryWar chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
This fanfiction is amazing! The writing is wonderful, the spelling is correct, and the characters are completely how they are supposed to be. I'm tired of the frumpy stories where all the characters are love sick dogs, their personalities dashed, and this story is by far showing the others how it is done. THANK YOU!
CHITTLE0915 chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
I am in total support of this story so you have to update it! There just aren't enough lord of the underworld stories out there
QueenMinnie chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Just finished chapter 1, and I'm loving it! It feels very Gena Showalter, and I can't think of a better compliment than that. Gonna keep reading, looking forward to it!

Cheers, Minnie