Reviews for Ghost Watching
HorrorFan13 chapter 1 . 3/27
There's a deleted scene that shows them meeting for the first time. It's cute!
AnastaziaDanielle chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
Thanks for sharing! You captured the characters perfectly.
Freebooter 4Ever chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Awwww, that was wonderful! A perfect prelude to the show! I appreciated that you included the deleted scene in there, and an explanation for why she couldn't be seen at first.
You wrapped up the story very well, but I must say, I'm disappointed you won't be continuing to tell bits and pieces of the show storyline in Annie's voice. I love how this is a little window of time before all the bad stuff starts happening. When they're optimistic and excited to have found each other. So much fun to read!
Freebooter 4Ever chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Really cool that Mitchell is the first to...sense...her. He always did have more of a connection with her than George. Reminds me of the moment when she gets sent to purgatory and it physically hurts him.
Your descriptions of Mitchell's movements and gestures are so lovely and in character! His reaction to the photos was priceless!
I like how her sympathy, and a bit of empathy, for these two boys is making the, grow on her. :)
Freebooter 4Ever chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
"Nothing said 'Fuck off out of my house!' like a crucified chicken", oh my that was a great line! :D
Freebooter 4Ever chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Oh goodness! I can hear Annie's voice in my head through your writing...you have her personality down perfectly. The description of Mitchell is spot on too. Love that she notices he never stares in the mirror. :) I wonder how much of that is personality and how much is vampire adaptation.
LOL at the loo and farting comment!
And the way George asks about the 'not killing people thing', hahaha!
I also enjoyed Annie discovering Mitchell's photos. I've been wondering if he kept any. Seems so sweet that he would keep some of Josie. Awww.
And her watching them sleeping...creepy but in an adorable doting motherly type of way! So great!
I read not write chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
aaaw that was such a cute ending!
I read not write chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Mitchell could be onto her here! George as ever is seeing everything but the answer, such a cutie of a character.
I read not write chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Oh, I forgot that Annie didn't realise that she'd been killed by Owen to begin with.

I'm looking forward to when Annie finds out the guys can see her.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
This was a great story. Each character was spot on and it was easy to picture with their own voices.
WhiteHare chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Best chapter yet. Loving how Annie has freaked him out but is regretting it. Good work.
PeaceandCupcakes chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
thx so much 4 updating!
annie lazarus chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
You certainly have a knack for getting into the characters heads and their voices. Loved the way you portrayed the connection between Mitchell and Annie being establised immediately. He could talk to her about something so personal right from their initial encounter. We know they share a special bond, Mitchell treats her so humanly. Please keep writing,your'e so good at it.
ladymond chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
I'm really enjoying this. You have a donde a wonderful job writing it.

I look forward to the next one.
saderia chapter 4 . 4/17/2011