Reviews for Can't Catch Me Coz the Rabbit Done Died
espells chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
That was an awesome chapter! I can't wait for the next one... One question though there are people who don't know what a 'milf' is? I live in Australia and I know what it means :P

xoxo
xsparklesthemagicalunicornx chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
WOAH! Just...woah

Great chapter as per usual! I really like where this is going D Slash Dean's twins are heaps cute.

Wonderful as usual. Keep up the awesome work

x

p.s love the rabbit related chapter titles
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Good chapter. It'll be interesting to see what Dean's life is now like with being a father.

Um... You didn't kill Bobby off, did you? Cause that wouldn't be nice.

Also, thanks for clearing up the MILF thing. I've wondered about that for ages.
unalcuna chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Gosh, two bundle of joy! That's way too cool to wait a whole week for the next chapter.

My, I love this story. :D
Sams Witch chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Dude...awesome update! :D

When you told me you just posted I quickly grabbed my laptop and had to read. From the first chapter I'm already addicted to this story.

I can't believe it was a week for Sam and Dean and FIVE years for Tasha, the little Winchesters and Cas. And twins? OMG!

Haha. How did I know that Dean would call Tash a MILF? He's so awesome...

Grrr...Cliffy...now I have to wait! Thanks for the update! I CANNOT wait for more
xJenzaFreakx chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
AH, I'm so excited! I loved both their reactions to the news, simply hilarious!

I really like the storyline so far, the unborn child's influence on the father vessel and so on. Very creative and smart! It totally fits! One day I would love to do a little canon/AU mixture fic of my own, I haven't seen the episodes that many times to remember who said what, who did what, etc.

I can already tell I'm going to love this story! I can't wait for more! TTYS!
Sams Witch chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Yay im glad to see this up! Its an awesome start! Amazingly written as always! Im excited for this. So if she's going back thirty years is she going to meet john and Mary and maybe a tiny dean. ?
WhatsGoingOn chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
ooooh I like this a lot! Looking forward to more, especially the flashback scene ;)
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
How much awesome information in one chapter? And might i add, the first chapter of your sequel :) WOW i am already very intrigued with this plot, she's going back in time? with Dean's child? That's both brilliant and different. As always you have Sam and Dean to a T - your writing just flows everytime making it such an easy story to read but always keeping the reader interest. Always said you are like my 'mentor' in these sorts of things! Cas does make me giggle, with his words and little looks that he gives - just what an Angel should be and you write him so well.

I can't believe Tasha is pregnant, awww mini Dean! As always she rocks and i love her reaction to Castiel taking her from one place to another :D Made me giggle! Okay awesome start and i cannot wait for your next chapter, update soon! :)
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
yeah finally the sequel whoo tasha is having dean baby awesome start girl i love it i was so happy to see this in my email; this morning gotta love cass as well i have to say i love all your stories girl you so rock hope you can update soon i need to find out what happens in the next chapter so excited:)ps im looking for a beta and i was wondering if you would like to do it im starting a new story this weekend plus a one shot you dont have to i taught i would ask hope to hear from you soon
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Story certainly sounds interesting and slightly similar to an AU story I'm currently working on. Title: Family Ties if you're interested
unalcuna chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I was assuming that could have been a baby, but time-travelling? Yay girl, you know how to surprise me!

Ok, now I'm beaming, I'm so happy you write the sequel, and the sequel starts this way!

And yeah, I'm looking forward to read that flashback, you can't easily avoid to explain the stairs thing! XD

Great job :)
xsparklesthemagicalunicornx chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
YAY! You're writing again - woo!

Great start...totally saw that coming but the rest I did not.

Keep up the awesome work!

x
toolazy chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
interesting start. poof it out lol. i like it.
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11