Reviews for Can't Catch Me Coz the Rabbit Done Died
deans sassy seductress chapter 19 . 8/22/2011
So sorry for the delay on the reviews. Crazy summer here but oh my freakin wow did I love this story. I mean you had me on edge every chapter and I read it at least 3 times. Yes I loved it that much. I can't wait for the next story from you
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 19 . 8/20/2011
omg omg omg now that i have that out of my system freaking amazing epilogue girl loved it so much that i read it three times im so happy that dean is so excited for the twins to be conceived i can understand why tash was trying to stall dean but she is going to be an awesome mom cant wait till they make an appearance in the sequel so excited you truly did an amazing job on this story hun we had laughs tragedy and of course happy endings thanks so much hun for sharing this story with your fans on ff you are an exceptional writer girl keep up the amazing work hun enjoy your break from writing and i so cant wait to see what you have planned for the sequel i know it going to blow us away when you come back:)i updated today it a short chapter but the next two chapters you are going to be very interested in ttys hun:)
SPN Mum chapter 19 . 8/20/2011
Dean and Tasha making babies...check.

Sammy and Cassie coming back...check.

Cas back to help change diapers...check.

Sam and Jo getting together...check. (Just saying. lol)

I can't wait to see what's next! :D
xJenzaFreakx chapter 19 . 8/19/2011
Awesome epilogue! Couldn't have been more perfect. (I always enjoy 'seeing' Dean in heat, haha!) I hope you have an awesome 'break' and I can't wait until the sequel! I don't know how you're going to possibly top this story but like I said, you're brilliant; a genius; and super creative so I know it'll be epic! I'll TTYS!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 19 . 8/19/2011
Can't wait for the new story.

Wish I could take a break from writing, but I want to try and have 'AFMT' finished before the new season starts.
xJenzaFreakx chapter 18 . 8/18/2011
*insert obnoxious fangirl squee here*

Best almost-ending ever! I can't even get into detail of what I loved so much about it- mostly because I'm in a rush to get out of my house and get errands done but also because there's so many emotions running free in my heart and soul! Haha.

I'm so excited for your season 6 AU 'three-quel'! You did such an amazingly awesome job on this story, as I always say; you're the pure definition of brilliant! I've never read a story that was so creative and original while sticking to it's story and NEVER EVER being inconsistant! You're stories have everything I like in a fic: Adult themes/language/content, realistic situations (as far as Supernatural goes, lol) and action from beginning to end! You never fail at entertaining me and keeping me satisfied! Thanks for sharing your genius with us! ]

Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 18 . 8/18/2011
Omg perfect ending to a perfect story Hun you did such an Amazing job sweetie so can't believe it over I'm so excited for the sequel girl im so happy the whole gang is back together espically Dean and Tasha and they all stopped lucifer from rising I so Cant wait Till the twins are born you truly are an exceptional writer girl Im always happy to see your updates in my email keep up the excellent work and bring on the sequel hint hint lol ;)oxoxoxo ps Im updating three chapters of hells bitch on sat for you
SPN Mum chapter 18 . 8/18/2011
I really liked the fact that Sam earned Dean and Cas a 'do-over', and that they made good use of it. I also like that Sammy and Cassie will still make an appearance, so to speak. Using War and Death's rings to send Lilith to Lucifer's cage was brilliant! Having Ellen and Jo not die in Carthage, because Lucifer was never set free, is so cool. I love those two as much as Bobby! I always wondered how Jo and Sam would get along, if Jo quit being interested in Dean. I can't wait to read the epilogue!

I am looking forward to your sequel, it sounds fascinating. I really enjoy reading a story where equal time is spent on Sam, Dean and Cas. I don't have to have fluffy, happy stories, as dark ones tend to keep me involved more deeply, but I don't like everything going wrong. It was really bad in this story for a bit, but it got fixed in the end, which made a wonderful read. I will definately look forward to seeing what you do next.

Thanks for everything! :D
WhatsGoingOn chapter 18 . 8/17/2011
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 18 . 8/17/2011
Love the ending of this and can't wait for the epilouge. I have to admit that it would have been a hell of a lot easier to use the rings to trap Lilith, but why couldn't Dean and Cas have gone back to third season and that way Dean wouldn't have even gone to Hell?

I love the thoughts on Why Cas and Dean were brought back and why God's cutting them a break.

Can't wait for the sequel. Sounds like things aren't going to stay easy. And how is Sam going to lose his soul this time around, I wonder?
xJenzaFreakx chapter 17 . 8/12/2011
Whoo! Another super awesome chapter where I never know what's gonna happen next! I love that about your writing! I have to say I missed this story so much! (It seems nobody is updating lately, including me haha!)

I like how Dean has to kind of coax the idea of having the kids out of Tasha before it's 'too late'- it's so heart wrenching and brilliant. I mean, if they don't conceive on the exact hour/minute they did the first time, they could end up with totally different kids, maybe even not have twins after all! It keeps the reader on their toes and wondering what's gonna happen!

Ugh, that bitch Ruby seriously needs a good gutting! I think Cas getting to her was way to easy on that manipulative, evil, monster-bitch! Oh well, as long as she's outta the way and Dean is able to stop Sam from killing Lillith and releasing Luci, I'll be happy! (That and as long as Cassie and Little Sammy are concieved!) Can't wait for the big finale! D
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 17 . 8/12/2011
I just loved how truthful Dean was to Tasha in this chapter girl even though he left out the part about the kids and it is great how he still wants to have children with her so sweet wow ruby is a bitch but hope fully that Cass just turned up he can help save the day with Dean and Tasha and stop Sam from killing Lilith and starting the apocalypse amazg chapter girl loved it so much that I read it twice so looking forward to the out come of the next chapter I have a feeling it going to blow us away girl like you have done with this story you truly are am amazing exceptional writer Hun update update soon pretty please :) ps I'm going to add you as a new character in my new story hell bitch do you fancy being a seducing demon in it but dont worry you still get your chance with Dean let us now what do you think of that idea oxoxoxoxoxo:)
SPN Mum chapter 17 . 8/11/2011
Oh wow! Only a little more left of the story! I LOVE reading about Dean and Tasha, Sam and the two kids. I really hope you are intending on writing more in this series. It's one of my favorites.

So Dean and Cas came back with their memories intact, but Sam just died in the future, and this is past-Sam fighting Lilith? That doesn't quite seem fair, after all Sam did to make things right after freeing Lucifer the first time. I hope Dean, Tasha and Cas can stop him from killing Lilith, and turn him into the wonderful, loyal and loving Sam he became before.

Please Life, let the muse inspire deanstheman, and stop interfering in this story! lol
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 17 . 8/11/2011
Excellent work!

Little bit of Ellen, some Balthazar... All it was missing was Gabriel.

So God's stepping up to the plate, huh? I think Dean should get to have a few words with Him.
Deans Sassy Seductress chapter 16 . 7/19/2011
OMG OMG you had me on edge the whole damn time. I mean every word i was bitting my nails and jumping. Happy sad and scared and crying and oh wow. This chapter was more awesome than ever and Im not just saying that. I read it 3 times i kid you not. You rock right and i need more now than ever.
164 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »