Reviews for Can't Catch Me Coz the Rabbit Done Died
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
Cas’s suggestion of asking the Angel’s for help seems like a pretty decent idea! Especially his reason behind it, love how they would back Dean because they support everything Michael!

LOVED the scene of Dean and Sam dealing with the thugs! Bastards deserved more than what the brothers gave! Attacking a family like that! ‘"Jesus, Sam," Dean breathed after a few moments of contemplation. "The world's gone to Hell already. We did this." Sam didn't refute the statement, though his inner voice was correcting Dean's mistake. No, I did this.’ This bit girl, oh man the emotion coming from Sam, I am really feeling for him, he thinks its all his fault… ( but the brothers are awesome and I had a smirk all the way through reading that scene! Love it when they are angry and in fight mode :P You got me drooling again, thanks ;)

I hate Uriel to! With a passion, at least Tash held her own in this as always, girls got some womanly balls ) and she uses em everytime in conflict. I am happy to see she hasn’t gone completely soft after having her’s and Dean’s children!

Loving Cas and how protective he is of her…really look forward to reading your flashbacks, they are like a story all on their own within this story!

ERM…I had tears…reading Dean just break down like that, OMG you so got to me…I’m an emotional wreck right now! So much powerful emotion here and your writing allowed me to watch it like I was there! The scene between him and Sam, Sam sliding down next to him… what are you trying to do to me? That was pure perfection! Your writing amazes me!

I’m hoping Dean carries on and goes and gets his son! *Tearing* Girl, your mean! LOL I’m heading for the chapter! LOVE THIS! x
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 12 . 7/1/2011
:D

Again I’m sounding like a broken record here! LOL But seriously girl you never disappoint and I’m craving so much more of this story!

That scene at the beginning between Sam and Dean was so touching, really pulled on my heartstrings…awww Sammy! I’ll have your babies! :P hahaha Felt for the younger Winchester and especially the older…Dean is really having a tough time of it at the moment!

OMG I was giggling so hard! The flashback of Cas and Tash, Cas like he was ‘Superman’ Now that’s one way of putting it )

That scene between them made me gasp, laugh, smirk and clench my jaw all at the same time – it had everything in it, light hearted humour, bit if flirtation coming from the Angel and action! You can tell Tash loved kicking ass, I bet she misses it!

They finally went and found Meg, Dean *HOT STUFF* Love that man angry and emotionless and he just blew her away! Bitch got what she deserves, I’ve wanted you to do that for a very long time! I am so looking forward to seeing if they get little Sammy back, this is going be one hell of a fight!

I’m hooked, I’m gripped! Can’t wait to read the next chapter! Your doing an amazing job with all of the characters and their relationships with one another! ) x
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 11 . 7/1/2011
... I am extremely happy that Cassie is safe, at least that’s some weight of the older Winchester’s shoulders! I was worried for her!

But Bobby… (

I have to say I do love reading your action scenes in your stories, I admire the writing style you use and how you do keep me literally gripped, wide eyed to the screen! Dean and Sam will never back down in a fight, no matter who it is…they are Winchesters, it isn’t in there nature AT ALL.

LOVE LOVE LOVE how you brought Crowley in, you are officially the master! Bowing down to you as I write this! He is awesome, was very happy to see him appear in the storyline! And girl, you have his character down to a freaking T, loved reading your dialogue for him! Amazing stuff )

I’m thinking I love this story, Tash and Cas have such awesome chemistry between each other! Now this is why I wait because then I can read all the goodness in one! HAHA x
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 10 . 7/1/2011
:D

Well I’m finally here and I apologise for my lack of reviews lately! Work has been literally kicking my ass! Chapter 10 LOVE! As always your writing is amazing and I fall back into the plot so easy!

HAHA That beginning scene with Dean, Sam and Cas in the Impala made me smile; you have their dialogue down!

I’m in love with Sam Winchester! Whole new appreciation on that side of the fence for me these days! LOL You can never put a foot wrong babe, the fight scene was done brilliantly, well paced – keeping me on the edge of my seat! )

BTW I love the flashbacks between Cas and Tasha, keeps her in the story and allows us to find out what happened between them! ) Awesome job!

And that ending! I have goosebumps literally! Heading for the next chapter now! ) Amazing writing & chapter as always girl! x
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 14 . 6/30/2011
First off-did you mean I95? I don't know I90.

Nicely done on the chapter. Hope there's some wins coming.
SPN Mum chapter 14 . 6/30/2011
So Cassie is gone, but Sammy is still alive. Now that they have him, they need to get out of there safely. Can't lose any more of their family. I hope Cas gets better soon, and that he and the boys can find somewhere safe to take Sammy. Each other is all they have left...just the four of them now. *sniffle*

I wish Balthazar would get totally on board with them, but he really can't see any reason to at this point. Oh well.

Keep the story coming, I'm addicted. lol
xJenzaFreakx chapter 14 . 6/30/2011
Awesome fight scenes between Cas and the other angels! He's quite a warrior that blue eyed, trench coat wearing angel! I could just feel his pain when he found out about Cassie. [ I hope she's okay.

Then Dean's little appreciation speech was so adorable. I pouted. Lol. I loved how you added the familiar banter that is the epic "Bitch/Jerk" shots. Loved it!

Yay, Lil' Sammy is okay! I practically bawled when he cried for his daddy and leapt to him! Oh, he must've been so scared! '[ I'm so happy for Dean, finally getting his son back! Now all they have to do is make it out alive! Can't wait until your next update! Your doing such an awesome job making me a nervous wreck! Haha!
AprilC3604 chapter 14 . 6/30/2011
YAYAYAYAYAY Little Sammy is alive and back in his daddy arms. Omg i lived the last line. Daddys gotcha. omg i love it. Im still sad :( but that helps. Glad the little guy is ok but i still have faith that eveything will be ok soon:) awesome awesome awesome! cant wait for more
AprilC3604 chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
So sorry i am behind but yay 2 chapters to read!

OMG youre killing me! Poor Dean! My heart is breaking right now. I just have to hope that Cassie is somewhere safe and everything is going to be ok. please please! Ok awesome chapter now on to the next
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 13 . 6/28/2011
girl you seriously have me on the edge of my seat here after reading this omg poor dean is having a total meltdown in this chapter not that i blame him at all poor cassie no i taught it was so sweet that cass was in the tree house telling bed time stories to the kids than that douch bag uriel turns up with anna thanks god for castiel for turning up when he did to save tasha im so looking forward to the next chapter as always hun you are such an exceptional writer please please i hope you can update asap im just dying with anticipation to find out what happens next :)ps will you be doing another sequel to this when it finished i hope you are oxoxoxoxo
WhatsGoingOn chapter 13 . 6/27/2011
ROAAAAR this made me sad, but I trust yew!
DancesWithMoogles chapter 13 . 6/27/2011
Wow! I know you said to bear with you, but things are getting pretty grim.
SPN Mum chapter 13 . 6/27/2011
Wow! Tear-jerker chapter here! *sniffle*

These two have sure been through a lot, and the blows keep coming. I can only hope that Cas took Cassie, Jo and Ellen somewhere safe before that horrible explosion occured. Sam just won't give up when Dean's happiness is on the line. If it were just him, he would've caved a long time ago. He'll do anything for Dean though. Normal seems like it doesn't exist any more, but he'll do whatever he can to insure that Dean can experience it.

Love your story, no matter how painful it gets.
xJenzaFreakx chapter 13 . 6/27/2011
X This is me trusting you BUT also preparing for some more unexpectedness! That last scene had me tearing up, I can't even...! What Dean must be going through and Sam trying desperately to pick up the remaining pieces of what's left of his older brother- it was 100% EPIC. That's a scene that's going to be remembered by everyone who reads this story! Very amazing writing, as usual!

Now for the flasback with poor Tasha! Ugh, those angels are just cruel, heartless creatures! (Obviously). I'm glad Tasha got to kill one of them! Serves him right! And aw, Cas with the protecting her AND the kids, that was so sweet! ]

I hope Dean can scrounge up what little will he has left and continues to look for Lil' Sammy! As for Sam saying 'yes' in Detroit, that is something I would be terrified of facing myself! I can't wait to see how it plays out in your universe!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 13 . 6/27/2011
If you killed Ellen and Jo too, I am going to assume you're either evil or possessed. *Holds up salt, holy water, and an exorcism rite.* Choose wisely.
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »