Reviews for Shell Shock
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I lovr this one-shot ! I hope you make it as a real story! Please?
Harry Potters Favorite Girl chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
great story
mrs Tall Blonde and Dead chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
hey just read your eric/charlotte story really love them together really want the story
plz plz plz publish it lol
TRUEBLOOD12 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Make a full story of them it will be a really good story
charlotte10036 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Simply amazing! I would love to read a full story of Charlotte and Eric.
Ryxbantti chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This was delicious! That is really the only way I can explain it, I really enjoyed reading it.
Pein's Kid chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
yeah please make a story for themm
AllyKat2108 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Hiya!

First off let me say amazing One-Shot and i love the companion piece "Pain, Like beauty, Is in the Eye of the Beholder"! I would love for you to make Charlotte/Eric story that gives us alittle background on how they meet, i guess there love story! Hehehe, i really like her and i believe it would make for an amazing multi-chapter story!

Allison
Scribbler95 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This was really good! I'd love to read a full blown story on them!
hardestofhearts chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
You should totally do a story with Charlotte and Eric! I've been curious about them since your first one shot about them! I hope you do write about them! :)
loseyourselfelf chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I made an account just so that I could add this to my favorite story list! :]

Loved it. I'd love to read about how Eric and Charlotte gre to fall in love. :]
Superdani4Ever chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I think this is a GREAT story!

THANK YOU!
loveyoualways21 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Aww! So perfect! I never expected Eric to be so sweet, but I'll admit...I really like that side of him. And, yet at the end he shows his usual side!

You wrote this so perfectly! It was so sweet and yet so hot all at once!

Again you did so great on this! I'm really so jealous! I could never write as well as this!

You should be extremely proud of yourself! :D
misssixty1 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Oh my goooooooodddddddnessssssssss! :) Loveeeee Youuuu! I was actually looking at pictures of Eric today so I could get in the mood for my story, then I saw your message. Yes, this really needs to be a story.
almaloun chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
hey, loved the story and I would love to read more of Charlotte and Eric!