Reviews for Cupboard love
Eri Hunters- Goddess of Minds chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
*giggle*Erin
MissAllieMae chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
cute. Have you thought about doing a sequel where they go on their first date or something? If you don't want to, maybe I can?
PenTheWillows chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Aww! Love for Neville! :)
E.C. Scrubb chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
""And I have to admit, I've been dying to do this with you for a very long time." And with a blush that went straight to her roots, she dashed off back to the Hufflepuff common room."

That quote made the entire story! I can see poor Neville standing there in shock. Perfect.
Laura Scofield chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Aw, I love this! Neville deserves some girl action, he never got any romance in the books :D
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
"So THAT'S when you started seeing her!" Hermione whooped, looking over at Neville at the internet cafe' she'd taken him to for lunch. For a traditionally-raised wizard, Longbottom was surprisingly tech-savvy, as he'd just displayed when they had come in. He'd paid for his own computer-time-rental, logged on, and surfed to several sites while she was still setting her new laptop up next to him. Now she was thoroughly corrupting him just as the American W.i.t.c.h. girls had her.

"Well, not entirely accurate," he muttered, blushing. It was something he and Ron were both still prone to, these many years later. "It was the Room of Requirement, not just a broom cupboard, and we did considerably more than snog ..."

"Neville Longbottom, you dog you," she teased.

"So, what else has this guy written?"

"Oh, well ..." It was Hermione's turn to blush, and he snickered wickedly, surfing to the site himself, while she went and ordered two fish-n-chip plates for them, all the while hoping he didn't find the one about her and Angelina ...

Another one bites the dust ... innocent, that is ... Great, now she's dragged the good Herbology Professor in on it; don't be surprised if the kids get involved next, yellow. Catch ya on the flipside, and ... run! Hogs and fishes, A J.