Reviews for Torn
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 1 . 4/28
I disagree that that is the way Dean is intrinsically. I can actually see him torturing the angels, especially without Sam to stop him, but I think he is a good man. But I understand it's a liberty taken/interpretation used for the story, and it was very well written. Sicjening, but well written.

-SQ
Snovolovac chapter 1 . 4/4
oh wow the last line
Banner chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Awesome.
I *love* this story - I can see it all, and I can taste the bloody revenge...
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Blood curdling, that's what it means. Dan off the leash. Sam stands by a cheers.
PurpleSparklyBabe chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I hate you but i love you
Calamitatum chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Good god that took quite the turn there. I was fully suspecting h/c ladeeda with a little bit of angst thrown in. I guess I really aught to take more heed from the summary warnings. You did, afterall, say darkfic. Hmm.
Anyway, that was definitely an interesting take on Dean's little Hell experience. The whole 'it revealed you' thing gave me the chills. As did the line about the wounds on Cas's back being tears, as opposed to cuts. Man, now I'm just sitting here shivering and hissing quietly to myself.
Either way, this was exceptionally well written, and kind of creepy, so by default, I love it.
Aisukuri-Mu Studio chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I don't...I don't know what to say. o.o Holy cow.

Holy cow.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS. ;.;

- Crystal
Dr. Anna Laufreyson chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This was beautiful... but it hurt the soul.
I love a good horror writer.
RedRopeFrayed chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This is really good. It's the second time I've read it, and it's still really good. Aside from being completely emotionally damaging, that is. I love how you wrote Dean!
beatlesbird chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
That was... just absolutely brilliant. A little morbid - but what is Supernatural without a little horror
Magma Rose chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
holy crap. amazing story.
whithoutH8 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Wow ...just ...wow. You are amazing.
Moonlight Calls chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This is perfect. Yes, yes it is and it made me cry lol.
northofantastic chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This story is just so painful to read, but it's so beautifully written that I can't help myself. I've read it a few times now and I always end up crying a bit at the end. I just wanted to say that despite being a wee bit horrific, it's lovely.
Zephyira chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Really enjoyed that, loved the butterfly references and the flashback there, Dean would tear the wings off of anyone who did that to Cas, good job and nice writing, I love so many of your stories :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »