Reviews for Torn
Banner chapter 1 . 5/8
I *love* this story - I can see it all, and I can taste the bloody revenge...
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 3/13
Blood curdling, that's what it means. Dan off the leash. Sam stands by a cheers.
Scar of hope chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I hate you but i love you
Calamitatum chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Good god that took quite the turn there. I was fully suspecting h/c ladeeda with a little bit of angst thrown in. I guess I really aught to take more heed from the summary warnings. You did, afterall, say darkfic. Hmm.
Anyway, that was definitely an interesting take on Dean's little Hell experience. The whole 'it revealed you' thing gave me the chills. As did the line about the wounds on Cas's back being tears, as opposed to cuts. Man, now I'm just sitting here shivering and hissing quietly to myself.
Either way, this was exceptionally well written, and kind of creepy, so by default, I love it.
Aisukuri-Mu Studio chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I don't...I don't know what to say. o.o Holy cow.

Holy cow.

- Crystal
Dr. Anna Laufreyson chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This was beautiful... but it hurt the soul.
I love a good horror writer.
RedRopeFrayed chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This is really good. It's the second time I've read it, and it's still really good. Aside from being completely emotionally damaging, that is. I love how you wrote Dean!
beatlesbird chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
That was... just absolutely brilliant. A little morbid - but what is Supernatural without a little horror
Magma Rose chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
holy crap. amazing story.
whithoutH8 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Wow ...just You are amazing.
Moonlight Calls chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This is perfect. Yes, yes it is and it made me cry lol.
northofantastic chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This story is just so painful to read, but it's so beautifully written that I can't help myself. I've read it a few times now and I always end up crying a bit at the end. I just wanted to say that despite being a wee bit horrific, it's lovely.
Zephyira chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Really enjoyed that, loved the butterfly references and the flashback there, Dean would tear the wings off of anyone who did that to Cas, good job and nice writing, I love so many of your stories :)
Lillz chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Wow. dark and twisted. very powerful. Poor Cas. Those bastards...

Beware the wrath of the Righteous Man.
KatZenSPN chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Oh, man. This was excellent. Beautifully written, with perfect voices and great pacing. You left enough to our imaginations to make sure it was as awful as possible while providing all the right details to paint a picture for us. I seriously can't praise the work you did enough. Thank you for sharing this with us.