Reviews for Misunderstandings
foranotherworld chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
This was sweet and hot all at the same time. Wow. Just, wow. Amazing for so many reasons. I cant wait to read the epilogue!
Libelula202 chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
Hottest story ever for this pairing. Loved it!

-Lib
boredandhomealone chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
That was, by far, the most sexy and freakin HOT story I have ever read. I had to go turn the fan on! Amazing, amazing, AMAZING!
boredandhomealone chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
UnderGroundSorrow chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
This was so goddamned awkward and embarrassing tjat i sometimes hidd my face in my pillow XD

It was so sweet 3
Sarah chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
Best fanfic I've read so far about Kurtofsky! You're a great writer ideed! You should really consider wriing more amazing chapters for this story!

AWESOME!
creaturefear chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
I just read all 6 of these chapters in one go and I want to say THANK YOU for the amazing (sexy) story and for having perfect spelling & grammar. Nothing annoys me more than a fanfic with wrong words and jumbled sentences.

Also great character depth :)
Lolee Ann chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
Did I mention that I loved this story? Because I did. LOVED IT!
Lolee Ann chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
What I love about this story, beyond the amazing hotness of it, is how amazing it is that they are helping each other see the good in themselves. It's beautiful, you know?
Lolee Ann chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
*blushing* Oh my gosh.
Lolee Ann chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
You are killing me. The whole "pale skin is more easily marked." passage was AMAZING. I've read a million romance novels and none of them; in all of their melodramatic love scenes, was anywhere near as sexy as this!
Lolee Ann chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
"God damn it, Hummel! Don't you get it?" he yelled. "Yes I like you. But I know the shit I put you through. I know what you really think of me. And I know, that no matter how much I dream, I will never truly have you. But if you gave me a second chance?" Karofsky's voice started to weaken on the last part, and even after a deep, shaky breath, his next words were a hoarse whisper as tears flowed freely down his cheeks. "I love you, Kurt Hummel, and I would do anything for a second chance

I love this story, I love this story, I love this story. And Kurt saying he was going to give him a second chance? I think my heart stopped for a minute!

On to the next chapter!
Lolee Ann chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Oh my gosh, what is going to happen? I love this story! I love the clothes Kurt puts on! I was thinking, "wow, he probably looks totally hot in that!"

"Suddenly Dave thought his old fantasies had been mere whispers of what could have been, because this was so much better. This was heaven, this was… God there wasn't even a word for the feeling of Kurt's tongue in his mouth. Certainly it wasn't anything that existed until the very moment it had happened.

He came back to reality when he felt Kurt move closer. He needed to start participating if he wanted Kurt to stay. So Dave moved his own tongue and caressed the appendage in his mouth. After hearing Kurt's moan he was glad a wall was supporting them. Anything weaker and they'd both be on the floor."

This whole passage blew my mind! Now that is how you write a kissing scene! My gosh, I am still blushing! And it conveyed Dave's desperate love/lust for Kurt perfectly.

I'm on to the next chapter! You've got me hooked now:)
Gabriela Barton chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
LOVE IT.

There's no more words to describe your fic.
tracyluvsgreys chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
OK this was awesome and sooo HOT and I really want you to post that epilogue...ASAP!