Reviews for Pater Unfamiliar
Sewrtyuiop chapter 17 . 12/20/2014
Wow. Just wow. I love the backstory on Drakken's childhood and the fatherly attitude Dementor tried.
Inspector Spinda chapter 14 . 12/6/2014
that last line of dialogue. should have thought of that from the beginning. reveal dementor's location to kim after he got that machine from Henchcorp and while kim was distracted take over the world!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2013
Good job with the story! I really like how you wrote it!
Scruff the Rat chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
One heck of an ending...one heck of an ending...villainous yet heartfelt and touching...
Scruff the Rat chapter 16 . 6/21/2013
Wow...rather heavy to base his villain name off of that of his father...yet in an awkweird way...it's also rather fitting and moving...
snarky Beth chapter 17 . 1/13/2012
AWESOME fic! At first I was reading for all the laughs I knew this story would bring, but I really got hooked on the unexpected creativity and depth you put into this. Those flashbacks from Drew’s life were excellent. It gave us some real character building up to the Drakken we are familiar with :). Mr. Lipskey’s death was so sad though… Tragic!

I really loved the inner thoughts of the characters, they were insightful and hilarious! And pretty spot-on too. I did feel sort of bad for Dementor as his intentions were honest. But being in Drakken’s shoes, I can't blame the man for reacting the way he did! Lol. I’m glad things worked out in the end!

So overall, one of the best KP fics ever :).

-favs-
Katsumara chapter 17 . 12/26/2011
Maybe you think it's not one of your more popular stories.. but I certainly enjoyed every chapter and every word. Fantastic work on this one, DP
Reader101w chapter 17 . 12/26/2011
Nice ending chapter to a really cool story,

I like how Drakken, an Dementor as well can now see past their mistakes and try a new path, although it might be more trouble for Team Possible.

I've really enjoyed this very interesting take on Drakken's relation with Dementor. And maybe, someday, new stories from you will pop up in the Kimmunity, then you can be sure I'll be one of the readers.

Karon19 chapter 17 . 12/26/2011
So it's back to square one. Drakken couldn't stop being bad no matter how hard he tries.

The ending is not my favorite, and I think Drakken made up with Dementor too soon. I can never EVER see those two as anything but enemies in any dimension. And seriously, why would he even want to live with Dementor? Okay, so he accepts that Hans and his mother are together, but they don't have to live with him. And why in the world would he allow Eddie to move in? It's just too OOC for Drakken.

Aside from these things, I thought this story was very well done; a personal and original insight into one of Kim's best villains. To think you almost gave up on it. It's good you didn't. It's sad to know you won't be writing any more Kim fiction for a while, if ever. I'm just starting to get into it when all the old schoolers or heavy hitters are leaving or finishing up. It would help to have some inspiration from the reruns. What's Disney thinking?

~Darev
u r awesome chapter 17 . 12/24/2011
Wow this was such a good story! Aww, I can't believe it ended! :'( You were right though it was a good ending! :D this is one of my favorite Kim possible stories! I hope you get inspiration to write more ! If you don't just know we will miss you! I Loved the story!
Reader101w chapter 16 . 12/23/2011
Cool chapter,

Nice how present and past are starting to come together. And nice touch of mixing yet another story in.

Poor Drakken for suddenly having his family walk out on him. Seems like even villains have their code of conduct.

I hope to read more on this soon.

Reader101w chapter 15 . 12/23/2011
Great chapter,

Well, Dementor's game is up… likely. I wonder how that will roll out.

I do wonder who will eventually win the bet between Kim and Ron?

Drew's story is getting really sad. His father killed like that… no wonder it left Drew the way he came out to be.

I hope to read the rest soon.

u r awesome chapter 16 . 12/22/2011
Aww this was awesome! Yes another Great update! :D Can't wait to read more!
Karon19 chapter 16 . 12/22/2011
The best part was learning the origin of Drakken's name. I don't think Ken Lipsky would feel honored, but it's starngely touching to know that Drew carries something of him wherever he goes.

I see a large flaw in Drew. It's not for a lack of intelligence but a weakness in character that prevents him from really coming into his own. He's selfish, self-centered, arrogant; in short, his own worse enemy. How could he not see what affect Dementor's incarceration would have on his mother? The woman clearly cared for him. And even Shego was shaken by the way he so casually turned him in. It's like she doesn't see the same man anymore.

So how will this end, this funny and sometimes tragic, study into the complex character of one Drew Lipsky?

~Darev
Katsumara chapter 16 . 12/21/2011
So, so good DP. Loved it!