Reviews for Of Chaos and Flame
FreelanceBum chapter 7 . 9/8
Damn FF Net Trunk. I feel ya there Chisam.
Simianpower chapter 6 . 7/18
This is turning into an interesting story... but I don't want to keep reading because I know it's unfinished. I'll put it on my watch list, but it looks like you've given up on fanfiction so I doubt I'll ever see it finished.
Simianpower chapter 4 . 7/18
OK, I did like this. Saint Hermione is one thing, but her sainted parents Dan and Emma are so much worse! SO many times I've read, "Hello Mr. Granger, my name is Harry Potter. It's so good to meet you. Because of insert stupid magical thing here I'm going to marry/impregnate/own your daughter." Only for Dan Granger, SAS veteran and all around awesome dude to respond with, "Well, isn't that nice? Hurt my daughter and I'll kill you, but I already love you like the son I never had. Welcome to the family!" Yeah, bullshit.

So I kinda like your oblivious, uncaring Grangers who never even deserved getting first names or backstories. It's at least different.
Ironhair chapter 11 . 10/28/2015
This is a fantastic read with its partial hinting at smut and great plot/ story writing style... Why did u ever stop writing?
ironhair chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Reading
fireball900 chapter 9 . 4/29/2015
That last scene is one of my favourite magical fights *ever.* Harry's last line is just...

Awesome
Azie chapter 8 . 1/16/2015
Wow Herminoie! You have had sex with 2/3 living triwizard champions. In one day! If she had sex with Harry too, she could win some kind of bragging rights
bendin chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
The Best of your works so far. Has all pros of your style and future we coś, i. e. fights do not degenerate to emotionless F/X shows. THE END OF LAST CHAPTERS was sooo good. TTHX for your good work.
CazPeak chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Not exactly the complex relationship you advertised... Ginny apparently is a caricature of the old Ginny, leafing through Witch Weekly. Suddenly she is a caricature of Phoenix from X-Men, flaming her enemies to death. Then she has an itch to scratch.

Same old whore, new packaging.

Pass.
dogbertcarroll chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
Awesome beta!
dogbertcarroll chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
"Can't we just cuddle I'm all sore and bruised?"

"Suck it up Harry you're the saviour of the world."

LOL! Finally, a Ginny I can read about and not want to close-tab.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
It feels like there are subtle nods, not just to canon, but to other fics, scattered through the story and this chapter.
If it's intentional, I tip my hat to you. If not... serendipitous, no?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
I've seen several different versions of Hermione's parents, and this feels... disturbingly realistic. I always kind of got the idea that her parents were rather distant with her, but more because they didn't understand her. Brainless yuppies works well also, though!
KathyH84 chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
This story has been really interesting, it has been a while once I have come across a story where Ginny is likeable, and I can see her being with Harry as a good thing. I hope you continue with it.
RK chapter 1 . 8/22/2013