Reviews for Of Chaos and Flame
fireball900 chapter 9 . 4/29
That last scene is one of my favourite magical fights *ever.* Harry's last line is just...

Awesome
Azie chapter 8 . 1/16
Wow Herminoie! You have had sex with 2/3 living triwizard champions. In one day! If she had sex with Harry too, she could win some kind of bragging rights
bendin chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
The Best of your works so far. Has all pros of your style and future we coś, i. e. fights do not degenerate to emotionless F/X shows. THE END OF LAST CHAPTERS was sooo good. TTHX for your good work.
CazPeak chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Not exactly the complex relationship you advertised... Ginny apparently is a caricature of the old Ginny, leafing through Witch Weekly. Suddenly she is a caricature of Phoenix from X-Men, flaming her enemies to death. Then she has an itch to scratch.

Same old whore, new packaging.

Pass.
dogbertcarroll chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
Awesome beta!
dogbertcarroll chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
"Can't we just cuddle I'm all sore and bruised?"

"Suck it up Harry you're the saviour of the world."

LOL! Finally, a Ginny I can read about and not want to close-tab.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
It feels like there are subtle nods, not just to canon, but to other fics, scattered through the story and this chapter.
If it's intentional, I tip my hat to you. If not... serendipitous, no?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
I've seen several different versions of Hermione's parents, and this feels... disturbingly realistic. I always kind of got the idea that her parents were rather distant with her, but more because they didn't understand her. Brainless yuppies works well also, though!
KathyH84 chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
This story has been really interesting, it has been a while once I have come across a story where Ginny is likeable, and I can see her being with Harry as a good thing. I hope you continue with it.
RK chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
post/57267052626/in-the-early-days-of-my-apprentic eship-so-much-of
yrfgd chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
This is an awesome story. I love the characterization of both Harry and Ginevra. Hermione's pretty badass too.

I noticed that you haven't updated in a while. Sure hope you continue your stories.
Bgbg chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
I was anticipating the ending of this chapter. At least your Death Eaters are not canon-stupid, too bad Ginevra is.

Aside from that, this story is awesome and I want to read more of it.
The Dain chapter 11 . 7/16/2012
A - Aurors coming to arrest you will hardly be persuaded by whatever lies she comes up with. They have orders to take her in, not to hold a disussion with her. On the other hand, do they really have valid orders or is this a political move on flimsy evidence, targeting a known blood traitor? Maybe it is possible for her to talk her way out of this or for Snape or someone else to swoop in and come to the rescue.
B - Okay, so the Aurors are likely to underestimate her, but she still would have to fight through half a dozen adults and resisting arrest isn't exactly the most unexpected of moves. By all rights this should be impossible even for a protagonist. On the other hand, maybe she use a distraction to slip away - Neville and the DA, perhaps?
C - see above, only worse
D - Would be the best option if the ministry wasn't run by Voldemort. She might still be able to pull it off, but her arrest might be of political nature anyway, so going along with it is insanely risky.
E - Not even the Wizarding World would be stupid enough to have such a law in the books, right?
F - hu? wat is this I don't even
G - She is so not going to play damsel in distress.
H - Yeah, because no-one ever thought to try and escape from prison cells...
I - Chicken!
J - okay, why not?

I'd personally pick trying for A, then B, then D.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
"Harry tried and failed to cast the Killing Curse? …because Unforgivables have gotta be harder to cast than just shouting out super spelling words really loudly." -Well, Harry doesn't seem to have a problem with just casting other super advanced pieces of awesomeness. Though the Unforgivables are kinda lame if you can cast real magic, so who cares about being unable to use them? Once you go Inanna's Breath and Demon Cutter, you never look back. ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
Awesome story...love the non-useless Ginny characterisation. It makes the pairing so much more believable, can't wait for more