Reviews for Of Chaos and Flame
Tork01 chapter 10 . 10/22/2017
Cool!
Tork01 chapter 4 . 10/21/2017
Now that is a version of Hermione that doesn't show up very often. Her canon family was never mentioned, but the whole 'go spend your summer at that magical house with the people we've never met' was just wrong.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 11 . 3/6/2017
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
jcampbellohten chapter 11 . 12/14/2016
That's a deeper and more impressive interpretation of the bat-bogey hex than I had thought of.

That's a cruel cliffhanger to pause on. More, please?
jcampbellohten chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
Only most of Scrimgeour's staff, not him? What could have caused that change?

I expected Ginny to go with Harry and Hermione this time, but it sounds like that won't happen? That's disappointing. I was pleased to see the obvious, easy solution of "hook up Hermione with Fleur" went through, though.
jcampbellohten chapter 7 . 12/14/2016
"TarKan and Blot," hah!
jcampbellohten chapter 2 . 12/14/2016
Huh. ...That was different. Good job conveying the unhinged mindset, and thank you for the warning about how Ginny is at first.
FreelanceBum chapter 7 . 9/8/2016
Damn FF Net Trunk. I feel ya there Chisam.
Simianpower chapter 6 . 7/18/2016
This is turning into an interesting story... but I don't want to keep reading because I know it's unfinished. I'll put it on my watch list, but it looks like you've given up on fanfiction so I doubt I'll ever see it finished.
Simianpower chapter 4 . 7/18/2016
OK, I did like this. Saint Hermione is one thing, but her sainted parents Dan and Emma are so much worse! SO many times I've read, "Hello Mr. Granger, my name is Harry Potter. It's so good to meet you. Because of insert stupid magical thing here I'm going to marry/impregnate/own your daughter." Only for Dan Granger, SAS veteran and all around awesome dude to respond with, "Well, isn't that nice? Hurt my daughter and I'll kill you, but I already love you like the son I never had. Welcome to the family!" Yeah, bullshit.

So I kinda like your oblivious, uncaring Grangers who never even deserved getting first names or backstories. It's at least different.
Ironhair chapter 11 . 10/28/2015
This is a fantastic read with its partial hinting at smut and great plot/ story writing style... Why did u ever stop writing?
ironhair chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Reading
fireball900 chapter 9 . 4/29/2015
That last scene is one of my favourite magical fights *ever.* Harry's last line is just...

Awesome
Azie chapter 8 . 1/16/2015
Wow Herminoie! You have had sex with 2/3 living triwizard champions. In one day! If she had sex with Harry too, she could win some kind of bragging rights
bendin chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
The Best of your works so far. Has all pros of your style and future we coś, i. e. fights do not degenerate to emotionless F/X shows. THE END OF LAST CHAPTERS was sooo good. TTHX for your good work.