Reviews for Devil Inside
Gracfully chapter 8 . 3/4/2014
Black Zora chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
This is great! :-)

I especially liked how you portrayed Dwayne and Paul and their relationship. It was cute, yet very much in character. And I loved Paul's life-story. Funny thing is, I wrote a story under similar premises (all the vampires survived, Max got his family) and put David and Dwayne at Frisco as well, only in 1967, and they didn't meet Paul there, but Marko. XD

It's a pity you didn't continue this tale, it is really well written, and I would have loved to read more.
CreepyFacedSmile chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Holy shizness!This is such an Epiclly awesum magnificent story!Im not usually into the story with slash,But this is actually awesum! :D!.Please update soon!I beg of you :).
Samael chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
Update please! This is pretty cool and I want to know what happens next XD
acrowthatlaughs chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
I am in love with your story! It's very well written, and in character. I've literally spazzed out everytime Paul and Dwayne's relationship was mentioned. I do hope you update one day, because I'd love to see how it all plays out with everything. :)
ShadowsAlwaysWin1 chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
PaulXDwayne are the best pairing EVER!

I like you're story, it's pretty awesome and I think you got the characters down pretty well!

I think MarcoXSam would be cute!~
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITES! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA READ MORE! :D
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA READ MORE! :D
neurquadic chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
I hope you'll continue this! It's really quite good and I'd love to see how you write up the rest of the character's relationships! 3 Your righting isn't too blunt or too mysterious, but it's got a somewhat subtle way of pushing the tone of the chapter with its dialogue! Well done!
Eclecticreature chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Hey, you! Blondie! Write more! :P

Three guesses as to where I came from! ;)