Reviews for Goat Scout's Honor
fanfictiontwins chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
I've been looking for a good Deuce/Gunther fanfiction for ages and this is amazing. I love the way that you incorporated Gunther's dialect ( most writers would be lazy and write in a normal tone) in his dialogue. Your writing is perfect and your characterization of the two of them was spot-on. I definitely see Cece's attitude towards and the fact that Dina is almost an exact of Deuce being a block in them being couples. Overall this was really cute and fun to read. Peace Out !
-Gabi
littelcutie chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
love plz turn it into a 2 shot
littelcutie chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
perfect i luv it
MythoBoy chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
cute hahaha :)
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Please write more, I beg of you! I find the lack of slash in this fandom appalling :p
Vanity Sane chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Absolutely adorable! Normally I don't read anything with a K/K rating 'cause the stories are too childish, but I decided to give this one a try-and I'm really happy I did. Just the right amount of cute fluff, and you absolutely nailed Gunther's personality. Great job!
Artemis Munroe chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Awww thats so cute. If theres gonna be a next chapter i cant wait, but if not i really enjoyed this story.
Ed the Fluffy Penguin chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Oh my god! "Goat Scouts"! That's brilliant! I was laughing so hard when I read that line! That's the kind of thing that turns fannon. I hope you'll write more! There's not enough Deuce/Gunther fics, which is such a shame since they'd be so much fun together.
Homo Explosion chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Smooth Deuce. smooth.
monkiimax chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Awwww soooo cute :D
jackfrost647 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
it was a good story i liked the ending the most
PsychoBabble192 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This was so cool. These too just have... chemistry
KittenNya chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
YESSSS *arm flail* I thought of this pairing randomly, claimed it to be my shake it up OTP, found your story, read it, reviewed it and will soon fav was adorable!
Slaughter3211 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Thank Gawd someone finally wrote a Gunther x Duece fic! Now if you could just write a fic with some boy on boy 'action' if you know what i mean ;)))) PEACE. LOVE. FIST FIGHTS.
ToraKU chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
this is so cute i love it i wish there were more fanfics of this pairing you did a good job writing this you should write more of this pairing i love this