Reviews for In These Tears
shad75 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
OK, I have a class to teach in a few minutes and reading one of these grief fics just before class isn't probably a good idea because this had fresh tears running down my face. Your understanding of the characters and portrayal of them is just superb. I can visualize this happening while I read this and thats rare for me. The characters are so in sync with what we see on the show. I am so glad you wrote those though because I have wondered many times after watching 'Lauren' how Garcia dealt with this cos ya, surely she must have had access to these reports outlining what Emily went through during her capture. And in the episode 'Lauren' listening to her her message to Emily left on the voice mail was actually as sad as the last part where the team got to hear that she 'died'.

Thanks for sharing.
meri47 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Nice job getting Garcia in grief mode, that couldn't have been easy at all.

I look forward to reading the rest of the Grief series!
ShaNini86 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
That last line was like a hard punch to the stomach, yet it shows Emily's character moreso than any other statement or story. Well done. Honestly, I don't know if I have any other comments because everything just worked. :)
You'llRememberMe chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I really enjoyed reading this and would love to read a whole series like it if you're up to it. I think you are an amazing writer and I've really enjoyed your Criminal Minds stories.

Keep up the fabulous work! :)
stefi chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
oh my gosh, love it ! absolutely!
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Very well written, as per usual :)

I hate this. I just watched the latest episode of CM, the first without Emily and it was horrible :S

Everyone was so sad. She was mentioned at least, often actually but in my opinion they didn't seem sad enough. Although they were working I guess...I just sucks-ass though!

Emily was totally kick-ass and it sucks royally without her.

I'm looking forward to your next installment.

Rachel xo