Reviews for Martian Movies
promise99 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Omg, Ash this was very cute! I loved the interaction between Megan and Wally! For me, the best part was when she was like, "Hello, Megan! I'll go introduce myself to the world!" That had me loling pretty hard. I looked like an idiot next to my bro loling. You did have a few spelling errors, but there were like, two. Your fic was totally readable and enjoyable. In fact, I love the simplicity of the plot.

When Wally gave Megan the rose, I awwed. That was so sweet! Anyways, you knocked this one out of the park. I like your writing style. Come up with more cute things like this, please!
HRC chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
i read one happy

i liked it by the way
ti chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Very funny and cute story!
DreamRabbit chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
This was sweetness personified! A lovely idea, well executed, and just a delight to read. Thoroughly enjoyable!

DrRa
fa chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
That's fantastic! I thought a similar idea when wally and megan watch Martians Attack, and meg decides to make a joke with the rest of the team to wally. Very good job I hope you continu writing more about them.
No1butjoe chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Loved this story, Ash! So great to see you're still writing! Love Kid Flash and Megan! Young Justice is a great series!
Illucida chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Aw, this was lovely! Wally is such a sweet-heart, trying to cheer up Megan. And two kisses in one night! Wally must be over-the-moon.

Silly, M'gann. [pats her head] Hollywood just isn't ready for you yet. But that's alright, b/c you have good friends. :)

This definitely fit the bill of 'team interactions.' I'd love to read more from you; you write very well and with great creativity! I hope to see you around the forum some more.

Illucida