Reviews for The Thing
Perfect Carnage chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
Snow* offence, but is this going to be the movie an extra character? I like Kat but I'd like to see more happen here.

-Perfect Carnage
COTL chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
Update. Update now please, this story is amazing.
KiloWhiskeyOscar chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
Seen the 1982 and the more recent 2011 film (ugh.) This is a unique take on a classic with an interesting perspective. I like it and I'd like to read more. Keep it up.
pineapplegoddess chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
I'm so glad I came across this story! I am becoming more and more obsessed with The Thing as time goes on. I absolutly love your story. And as previous reviews have said before this should have more reviews! Please update soon I will be anxiously awaiting!
AlexSageOfTwilight chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
great fic, great charater please update
Mouchan chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
It's a good fanfic. The thing needs heroin, not a perfect one but at least female character to shine in it. Keep up writing. I'm looking forward to it.
masterteo89 chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
Hi it seems i'm the first to review your story, and that is a pity because this "the thing" fanfiction is very good. I really like it and your OC Kay, she seems a nice girl...poor her, she lost all the loved ones and is alone with strangers and the monster.

Seriously, your story deserves more reviews.

This fic is really well written and i will repeat that i like the way you build your OC, not like a "hero" and mostly scared and alone...in one simple word, human. Because, if the situation would be real, anybody would feel that way. Humans fear the unknow, it is in our instinct and we can't fight it. Wonder what will do the woman now...

The nightmare begins again for her, isn't it?

Keep writing, i would really like to see how the story goes.

Until next time,