Reviews for Very First Stitches
X59 chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
This story is really good.

Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
Aww :3
Harryswoman chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
AW! so sweet!
OwlCookies XD chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
Pretty :)
BugzAttack chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
I LOVE the way you write Hohopapa! They way he looks at everything he has and how he is constantly greiving for the day it will all be taken away from him... Just like everything else. I love all the forshadowing to little Ed's future Opedius Rex complex: momma's boy with daddy issues :D you know, you would think that with Trisha and Hoho being such a sweet couple that there would be more fanfiction about them. Thanks for writting this!
Psycho and Princess chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
Ha, ha! *Still laughing* That was funny in a cruel and horible way.

RebbieChan chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
I didn't think it was awkward! I could really see this as something that could have happened, a conversation they could have had.

Very good!
RebbieChan chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Very cute!

heehee and Trisha guess just right :D
The Roaming Shadow chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
On the bright side, he will love him... eventually ;
S.N. Rainsworth chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
The irony. It makes me giggle.

Hello, Maya love~

howlingwindofthestorm chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
i love this so much!
Psycho and Princess chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Awwwwwwww! What a cute little drabble!
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
this is short and sweet. me likey!
Emememe chapter 1 . 3/30/2011

a nice, sweet break from all the angst, I feel like that's all I've been reading lately :) I love angst, but when I read too much of it, it makes everything look a bit morbid, you know? :P

By the way, loved the red paint in the nursery :P and the last line, bout him being a 'momma's boy' :D ohh, they have no idea how true thatl become in the future...

...Did I just kind of turn that into angst?

Wow. I think I did.

Well, I'm off to go bury myself in fluff for a bit haha. As always, love your stories! They're always fun to read :)