Reviews for Life Left To Go
twibe chapter 23 . 2/25
Okay, I would love to read a Owen/Eve romance, this is awesome and I love their dynamic
Emily01111 chapter 26 . 2/14
yes i love this story please please please update i want to see what happens next
Ohmicrofilm chapter 26 . 12/25/2019
Hi! I know it’s been a hot minute since you’ve posted on this story, but it is really great! It reminded me why I loved the Fast and Furious franchise. Eve is great and your writing is wonderful! Thanks for sharing your hard work with all of us!
ocfairygodmother chapter 1 . 12/25/2019
Confession: Despite how long and large the franchise is, I have never seen anything F&F related. Your fic will be my only exposure to it. haha. But I wanna do #ocficmas (So, I apologize in advance for any part of my review that doesn't make sense. haha)

Anywho, I know that this is "old" but I think you did great with it! I don't know that I've ever told you this, but you always have the best backstories/set-ups for your characters! (Seriously, sometimes I'm a little jealous. haha) Loved Eve's introduction. You gave us enough about her to want to know more, but not too much where we're like yeah, I know everything. haha. Also, I loved the "basically it went like this" line and then it goes into what happened. I'm a sucker for that type of storytelling. haha. Also, I couldn't help but smile when AZ was mentioned. Clearly, I miss that state a bit. haha. Again, you did a wonderful job with this! Thank you for writing it and sharing it! Kudos! Happy Holidays! #ocficmas
Cortax chapter 26 . 7/29/2019
The best Fast and Furious story I’ve read so far and I hope you update even though I know you won’t (bet prove me wrong) this story is fantastic and I really wanna see your take on the events of Tokyo drift
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 26 . 5/28/2019
nice! please write some more soon!
MadelVer chapter 26 . 5/26/2019
woooo! Yaaassss! This was so amazing! Han was my favorite character in the franchise with Hobbs being second, and Brian third! And I definitely agree about the relationship between Han and Gisele it seemed so spontaneous like the director had no clue what to do with it... ahahahaha! anyways great amazing job!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/8/2018
Also, she knew Letty was alive ️
acetwolf94 chapter 26 . 8/25/2017
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Yoruno Aozora chapter 26 . 5/3/2017
You have no idea I LOVE your story. This is by far the best Han/OC story I've read. I know you have been off this story for a while now, but it would be amazing if you updated again. I cant wait to see Eve and Han being together again. Oh, you know, I really LOVE your OC! The best hehehe
Please ! Pretty please continue this amazing story!
living-life-on-the-edge chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
I know you have been off this story for a while now, but it would be amazing if you updated again! I would like to see how you write Eve into the seventh and maybe into the eighth movie, and how she deals with Hans death. So please update :)
SeleneAlice chapter 26 . 4/21/2017
please update this story soon! please!
hodhod2011danger chapter 26 . 4/20/2017
You have no idea how much i love reading your story. It is super good. And your character is hella awesome. I hope there will be an update soon.
~hodhod2011danger
Laurafxox chapter 26 . 3/23/2017
I hope there is a chance you'll come back to this story. I do love it and have enjoyed reading over the past day! You've done such a great job so far and I really hope you manage to find your way back to Eve and to this story. Hope all us well in your life and hope to hear from you at some point. Congratulations on such a great story so far.
Brightest jewel evening star chapter 26 . 12/8/2016
Please update this is amazing story