Reviews for Life Left To Go
Sorceress of the Trees chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
I actually said the "Oh, hell no." out load when Gisele went to go with Han.
And I love that you put them arguing in Japanese.
rollinskahnegirl9945 chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
Eeek! Gisele needs to go away. I like Han and Eve together. Hope to see more soon. I so enjoy this story!
Sairahiniel chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
Intense! I love this chapter so much and Eve is becoming one of my favorite characters ever! She's an inspiration to me as a writer to improve on writing to make very interesting characters like Eve. :) She's so badass and then on the inside she's soft like a teddy bear sometimes. I love the brian & eve relationship too and how it's totally progressing into the bro-sister relationship or maybe just partner still but I still like it! And Han...he better watch his step. Grr Gisele...grr. I can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you for an amazing update!
xTonyaJacex chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
I love you and your brilliant creative fast and the furious mind !

I hope you don't ever stop writing because it is obviously an amazing gift. I love that there is such intense drama and heated arguments between Han and Eve because that just makes me anticipate the make up or break up ... hopefully the make up.

Can't wait for the next chapter and *whistles* NINE PAGES ! I totally respect your dedication *fist pump* RESPECT

meaplessx chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
Ah-ma-zing! I love how you incorporate Eve in the movies. :)
Lady-Finwe chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Sairahiniel chapter 18 . 7/9/2013
Uh oh! Gisele better stay away from Han! Yikes! Which means you so need to update soon and I'm excited to read the rest of fast six! Woohoo! I really liked eve in this chapter she was pretty awesome and I liked how she and Mia bonded a bit that was nice! :)
Audrey Whyte chapter 18 . 7/9/2013
Update soon! I love your story and I can't wait to read more. It's one of my new favorites!
ehluvr3 chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
i feel like my reviews aren't long enough, but...

i love the story! please update soon (or at least soon-ish)
Sorceress of the Trees chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
:-)
Slytherin Studios chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
Nicely done :)
ScaryMary54 chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
I love it
write more soon
Lady-Finwe chapter 17 . 7/4/2013
loving it more and more :)
Sorceress of the Trees chapter 17 . 6/29/2013
You're story is great. I really don't understand why people flame when they obviously have a choice on whether or not they read your story in the first place.
ILoveAnime89 chapter 17 . 6/28/2013
Love it update again soon.
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »