Reviews for Life Left To Go
sheki chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Dun dun! Amazing as always.
ehluvr3 chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
woo! an update! can't wait til the next chapter, when the real action (from that particular movie) happens!
hikachan3 chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
I love the way Eve is slowly accepted into the family, bit by bit. The scene with Vince made me smile, it was perfectly written, neither Eve nor Vince are big on affectionate moments and the simpleness of it was so in character. It did make me tear up a little though, because I knew what was coming for Vince and it wasn't fair.
I cant wait until the next movie starts.
Han is really pissing me off, I gotta say; Eve has a lot more class then me, I woulda smacked Gisele, especially after everything Han and Eve have been through.
I'm hoping Han pulls his head in, quickly.
I loved finding out more about Eves past, i sooo want to find out more about her badassery.
The most perfect thing to me would be if Han gets a taste of his medicine, like someone from Eves past comes back or Eve and someone (oc) start flirting, i just want Han to be on the other side for once.
Brilliant chapter and thank you for updating two of my all time favourite stories in the same day :D
Slytherin Studios chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Nicely done.
HOAfan8509 chapter 19 . 8/4/2013
Great chapter. Can't wait to read more... No rush but I hope you update soon and more frequently. This is really great writing.
Straight Edge Queen chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
These updates are great! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Straight Edge Queen chapter 18 . 7/30/2013
Great chapter! Eve needs to check Gisele!
prettylildisaster98 chapter 19 . 7/26/2013
I can honestly say that this is one of my favorite F&F story...ever. I just saw F&F 6 and I can't wait to see what you do with it. Please continue. I can't wait for the next update!
Lady OD chapter 19 . 7/23/2013
still no love for Han?...but have to say I like bitch/jealousy Eve, hoping to read another moment of flirtation between han and gisele ...I know I know is kinda evil waiting for that but what come next is the best ;)
Sorceress of the Trees chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
I actually said the "Oh, hell no." out load when Gisele went to go with Han.
And I love that you put them arguing in Japanese.
rollinskahnegirl9945 chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
Eeek! Gisele needs to go away. I like Han and Eve together. Hope to see more soon. I so enjoy this story!
CoffeeTableWriter chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
Intense! I love this chapter so much and Eve is becoming one of my favorite characters ever! She's an inspiration to me as a writer to improve on writing to make very interesting characters like Eve. :) She's so badass and then on the inside she's soft like a teddy bear sometimes. I love the brian & eve relationship too and how it's totally progressing into the bro-sister relationship or maybe just partner still but I still like it! And Han...he better watch his step. Grr Gisele...grr. I can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you for an amazing update!
xTonyaJacex chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
I love you and your brilliant creative fast and the furious mind !

I hope you don't ever stop writing because it is obviously an amazing gift. I love that there is such intense drama and heated arguments between Han and Eve because that just makes me anticipate the make up or break up ... hopefully the make up.

Can't wait for the next chapter and *whistles* NINE PAGES ! I totally respect your dedication *fist pump* RESPECT

meaplessx chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
Ah-ma-zing! I love how you incorporate Eve in the movies. :)
Lady-Finwe chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
Looking forward to the next chapter :)
363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »