Reviews for Life Left To Go
2ndsly chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
I'll admit, Eve bothers me a little in Act 1(as I said in my last review); but I don't see anything wrong with any of her recant characterization. There wasn't even anything wrong with her Act 1 characterization (it was just a little uncomfortable for me to read).

This chapter was fairly good, I didn't really get into it until the second half. There was a little too much summarization for my taste, but it does help keep the story moving (The only reason I mention it is because there were a couple of time a summery popped up in an awkward place.)

"Shut up." He laughed under his breath, thoroughly amused, but complied with her request. "Teach me to drift." Han told her no, the same answer he'd been giving her the past eight months. "Come on! I'm dying to race and I can't do that until I know how to drift! Besides that punk DK, you're the best driver in Japan."
END QUOTE
Like here. It was odd we were told he said no rather then you putting "No." The same answer Han had been giving her for months.

I'm quite curious about what's going on with Han this chapter, there seems to be more to it than meets the eye.
Sairahiniel chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
I get to finally review! I was so happy to see two new chapters in my inbox! I really like how things are coming together full circle with Tokyo drift And I really love eve! She is literally my hero! Everything about her and I wanna hear about her smoking habits how she got started! Eve seems very genuine and I like that she'll be a developing racer! It's ridiculous that you are getting unecessary flames! Please keep going because I can't wait till she meets the gang in fast five!
Straight Edge Queen chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
God, I love this story! I love how you've given a backstory for Han in Tokyo. Plus, I love Eve's fierceness! Great chapter! Oh, and forget the haters! I honestly don't see any problem with Eve. I never understood flamers anyways. If you don't like a story then hit the back button & don't read it. Please update soon!
Shades-Soul chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
My long ass review is here xD Don't believe I have written you one before. Just know I have been following your story from possibly day one. Here we go :

I apologize for not reviewing before. Not because I don't like your story but most of them time when you update I am on a cell phone and hate reviewing on there or our time differences are whack because I am going to sleep and not in the mood to review. Doesn't excuse why I haven't reviewed at a latter time and I am sorry for that.

I am displeased that you have been getting flames. Greatly displeased that people could talk trash about your story that is well written and quite different then most stories around. Your story line is unique and something worth reading. Hell I would love it if produces would make a short novella movie of this in all honesty. Eve is not a bitch at all to the extreme that people would flame about it. She is a well thought out character who has every right to act the way she does. People should put a cork in it and go read some other story if they have a problem with her.

Now to address the story itself. I love it. Adore it. Worship it. Whenever I see a update I have a little smile and get the rest of the updates out of the way before settling down and reading your chapter. Every now and then I actually reread your story so I can read from point A to point B, the updated chapter, and get the full effect. I adore Eve's and Han's relationship because it is something different on itself. Who thought Han could fall for a ex-federal agent? A far cry from Giselle but a good substitute/replacement in my books. I hope that when this story comes to a end that you will be making a sequel or quite possibly some short one-shots or multi-shots about the two. I definitely would enjoy the chance to read more.

Now because I am taking up a lot of room, I just want to note how honored I am to have been able to read this story. I can't wait for what else you have to bring to this site.
Slytherin Studios chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
Nicely done, can't wait for the next chapter.
NatalieNamikaze2006 chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
Hans hiding something. Another awesome chapter, can't wait till the next one!
silverwolfloststar chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
I do agree with you about the whole 'paying for illegal people living in the US' but I do have to say, getting the green card is a pain in the ass, its expensive as hell and it takes years, and well, most of the people that want to get to the US aren't well off economically, they think they have more chances here, so that would be the reason why they opted to go illegally. But oh well, great story by the way, can't stop reading it XD
Lady-Finwe chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
love, love it and hope you update soon, and I cant wait to see the 6th movie :)
RockStar-DJ-Girl chapter 15 . 6/6/2013
Well damn that was an awesome story so far can't wait for more :)
NatalieNamikaze2006 chapter 15 . 6/5/2013
I'm loving this story! Not many good Han/OC, best one I've read! Please update soon. Can't wait )
S chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Can't wait to see what happens next :) Great story!
Irena Black chapter 15 . 6/4/2013
Love it
Sairahiniel chapter 15 . 6/3/2013
So I finally get a chance to review this amazing story! So interesting the direction you are taking it! Fast six was amazing! And I can't wait to see how eve handles it all! The bike part was super cool and hehe Han and the ladies. Sigh and swoon!' can't wait for another!
Straight Edge Queen chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
I get so excited when I see an update for this story in my inbox! Great chapter! I love how you're bringing Tokyo Drift characters into the story now. Please update soon!
2ndsly chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
To be perfectly frank, the fist 2-4 chapters are Really Really ruff. I'd read a couple of paragraphs, cringe and stop for a while, then start again. I also skipped a bunch. Looking back on it, I'm not sure what's wrong with the writing itself, but I know what consistently bothered me. Looking back on it, I realize that Brian made numerous mistakes, but the way Eve hammers on him for them made it Really hard to like your story. She hammers him so hard thatI can't even believe the could reconcile the way they did in the alternate of the 4th movie.

Starting after the 1st movie alternate, the started becoming far more likable And I stopped cringing every other paragraph. When Eve met Han, the story started moving. And it kept getting better as it progressed. At this point I like it enough that I'm actually gonna fav and fol this story because I want to see where you take it.
338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »