Reviews for Life Left To Go
Sairahiniel chapter 14 . 4/16/2013
I finally get to review this amazing chapter! YES! FAST FIVE is on the way! By the way loooved Eve in this chapter! She reminds me so much of Letty, but with her own coolness in the mix! Can't wait for the next chapter, thanks for updating!
rinpup14 chapter 14 . 4/10/2013
U gotta add more since the Fast Five movie
Sorceress of the Trees chapter 14 . 4/9/2013
T_T I totally didn't get enough of Han
Ain'tEasyBeingBreezy chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
OMG! Getting ssoo close to a Han/Evie reunion! I can't wait!
Straight Edge Queen chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
Ah! We're almost at Fast Five! Can't wait for the next chapter!
hikachan3 chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
Yay, fast five time :). Loving the fast updates. Great job.
Frozen Winter Flower chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Great story! I do hope you update soon, I'm dying to see how you write out Fast Five with Eve included. :]
ThoseRainyDays chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
I so love this story! Eve is a believable character and you have fit her in pretty seamlessly. She really flows into the original movie story lines. Update soon! I look forward to reading more. :)
Straight Edge Queen chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
Yay! An update! Great chapter! And, I definitely can't wait for your take on the next movies. As for the question you asked, I'd say to keep her on the good side. That's just me. Please update soon!
Sairahiniel chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
LOVED the update! As for where Eve ends up? I'm completely torn at your question! With Letty and Owens or not? Surprise us! Can't wait for another update! I know what you mean about not posting after months on end. That's one reason why I'm trying to retire from fan fiction and just sticking to reading stories now.
ohheyitsdjay chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
I love it. I can't wait til you start the next movie!
hikachan3 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
God i love this story, Eve is literally the only Oc character that fits so perfectly into the storyline that when i watch any f&f movie i feel disappointed that she's not in it because every time i expect to see her. Im not going to beg for an update as I've been reading this story since the beginning and i was here for the year long delay in one of the last updates, this is just one the many times this year that i will reread this story and it felt wrong to not finally review, thank you for this amazin story.
Bells love Jazz chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
plz update again soon i love reading this story and cant wait for more
Addicted-to-GazettE chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
I'm insanely inpressed by how much you made me enjoy the story so much. The plot line doesnt suck ass, in fact its amazing and I like the actual origional movie quotes and actions with Eve mixed in. You're OC doesnt feel like some mary sue superhero from hell, instead fitting perfectly into the story as if she were there to begin with. It's seemless and It's enthralling. You have everyone perfectly in character and I swooned during the HanxEve chapters. He is such a horendous flirt. I enjoyed that you used my favorite quotes of his from Tokyo Drift to Eve. haha I look forward to seeing this story continue and hope, that the ending is much happier than Han's was in Drift.

Till next chapter.
LiLiAnKa chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
Wow, that was really an unexpected come back! So glad you did, though :) Waiting for action to commence!

Best,