Reviews for Life Left To Go
the holy see chapter 14 . 5/28/2013
I absolutely adore this story. Eve is so perfectly integrated into the story line of the movies that it makes me wonder why she wasn't actually there in the first place. Another thing I appreciate is how you actually DO create a story for your character to follow. What I mean by this is that, it's not all focused on the romance (although I do love the Han/Eve lovin'), the story actually has substance and your character goes through noticeable growth. I can only hope that if I do write a fic for this franchise, it will have just as much substance and plot loyalty as yours does.

I hope you update soon, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter and Han's re-emergence to the story.
Navaka114 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
"You wanna screw Dom?"
"Not my type, offense."
"None taken,"

LOL, yeah, Eve's type's the hot Asian guys who drive sleek 1994 Mazda RX-7's, which I'm sure that all can approve. (Though Eve was a bit wrong at the 'laughing at the idea of getting involved with anyone in Toretto's crew'-she's wrong there for obvious Summary reasons).
Glad that you added Letty into this part, it really shows that the two girls will have a decent friendship later on and can help for when Letty 'dies'. Can't wait to read more (too bad I need sleep though...grr.).
R Unworldly chapter 14 . 5/26/2013
Frickin love this story so much. I remember starting it a few years ago and loving it, and it was only yesterday it popped back up on my radar and I was able to reread the chapters I'd read before, along with all the new chapters. .
won't be the Victim chapter 14 . 5/25/2013
Sweet! Can't wait for more! :D
kishe chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
update soon!
Frozen Winter Flower chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
Great story! Hope you update soon, can't wait to see how you write out Fast Five. :]
Fast chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
I gotta admit Eve making Brian her bitch is getting really annoying around Chapter 5. The entire time she's been Brian but better so far and even managed to be the one to take him in and not the Miami PD, etc. Stop making her so awesome at Brian's expense please.
ILoveAnime89 chapter 14 . 4/20/2013
Love it update again soon.
coffeetablewriter chapter 14 . 4/16/2013
I finally get to review this amazing chapter! YES! FAST FIVE is on the way! By the way loooved Eve in this chapter! She reminds me so much of Letty, but with her own coolness in the mix! Can't wait for the next chapter, thanks for updating!
rinpup14 chapter 14 . 4/10/2013
U gotta add more since the Fast Five movie
Sorceress of the Trees chapter 14 . 4/9/2013
T_T I totally didn't get enough of Han
Pompeii1224 chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
OMG! Getting ssoo close to a Han/Evie reunion! I can't wait!
Straight Edge Queen chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
Ah! We're almost at Fast Five! Can't wait for the next chapter!
hikachan3 chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
Yay, fast five time :). Loving the fast updates. Great job.
Frozen Winter Flower chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Great story! I do hope you update soon, I'm dying to see how you write out Fast Five with Eve included. :]
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »