Reviews for Life Left To Go
Straight Edge Queen chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
I get so excited when I see an update for this story in my inbox! Great chapter! I love how you're bringing Tokyo Drift characters into the story now. Please update soon!
2ndsly chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
To be perfectly frank, the fist 2-4 chapters are Really Really ruff. I'd read a couple of paragraphs, cringe and stop for a while, then start again. I also skipped a bunch. Looking back on it, I'm not sure what's wrong with the writing itself, but I know what consistently bothered me. Looking back on it, I realize that Brian made numerous mistakes, but the way Eve hammers on him for them made it Really hard to like your story. She hammers him so hard thatI can't even believe the could reconcile the way they did in the alternate of the 4th movie.

Starting after the 1st movie alternate, the started becoming far more likable And I stopped cringing every other paragraph. When Eve met Han, the story started moving. And it kept getting better as it progressed. At this point I like it enough that I'm actually gonna fav and fol this story because I want to see where you take it.
reader chapter 15 . 5/31/2013
This chapter was my favourite by far, put up the next chapter soon.
XoxoBeautiful NightmareXoxo chapter 15 . 5/31/2013
I love it! Update soon! :)
Writers Block 420 chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
Amazing, as usual. I can't wait until the text movies are posted. Keep up your fantabulous work. :)
Slytherin Studios chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
I love it, please update soon.
realawesome chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
loved it!
hikachan3 chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
This was brilliant, since the last update I've been trying to piece together how the next few chapters are going to go and this was completely different from my many ideas and i have to say im glad, this is perfect. I was worried about her seeing Han again, i had a bad feeling that maybe he would turn her away, am very happy that didn't happen. The reunion was totally nonchalant and extremely them. Well done.
brittany chapter 14 . 5/27/2013
i love this book!
realawesome chapter 14 . 5/28/2013
update soon
BlackVeilBridesLoverX3 chapter 14 . 5/28/2013
Loving it! Continue please! :)
the holy see chapter 14 . 5/28/2013
I absolutely adore this story. Eve is so perfectly integrated into the story line of the movies that it makes me wonder why she wasn't actually there in the first place. Another thing I appreciate is how you actually DO create a story for your character to follow. What I mean by this is that, it's not all focused on the romance (although I do love the Han/Eve lovin'), the story actually has substance and your character goes through noticeable growth. I can only hope that if I do write a fic for this franchise, it will have just as much substance and plot loyalty as yours does.

I hope you update soon, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter and Han's re-emergence to the story.
Navaka114 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
"You wanna screw Dom?"
"Not my type, offense."
"None taken,"

LOL, yeah, Eve's type's the hot Asian guys who drive sleek 1994 Mazda RX-7's, which I'm sure that all can approve. (Though Eve was a bit wrong at the 'laughing at the idea of getting involved with anyone in Toretto's crew'-she's wrong there for obvious Summary reasons).
Glad that you added Letty into this part, it really shows that the two girls will have a decent friendship later on and can help for when Letty 'dies'. Can't wait to read more (too bad I need sleep though...grr.).
R Unworldly chapter 14 . 5/26/2013
Frickin love this story so much. I remember starting it a few years ago and loving it, and it was only yesterday it popped back up on my radar and I was able to reread the chapters I'd read before, along with all the new chapters. .
won't be the Victim chapter 14 . 5/25/2013