Reviews for Life Left To Go
Slytherin Studios chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
Nicely done, can't wait for the next chapter.
NatalieNamikaze2006 chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
Hans hiding something. Another awesome chapter, can't wait till the next one!
twgreentea chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
I do agree with you about the whole 'paying for illegal people living in the US' but I do have to say, getting the green card is a pain in the ass, its expensive as hell and it takes years, and well, most of the people that want to get to the US aren't well off economically, they think they have more chances here, so that would be the reason why they opted to go illegally. But oh well, great story by the way, can't stop reading it XD
Lady-Finwe chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
love, love it and hope you update soon, and I cant wait to see the 6th movie :)
ShinRinYin chapter 15 . 6/6/2013
Well damn that was an awesome story so far can't wait for more :)
NatalieNamikaze2006 chapter 15 . 6/5/2013
I'm loving this story! Not many good Han/OC, best one I've read! Please update soon. Can't wait )
S chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Can't wait to see what happens next :) Great story!
Irena Black chapter 15 . 6/4/2013
Love it
CoffeeTableWriter chapter 15 . 6/3/2013
So I finally get a chance to review this amazing story! So interesting the direction you are taking it! Fast six was amazing! And I can't wait to see how eve handles it all! The bike part was super cool and hehe Han and the ladies. Sigh and swoon!' can't wait for another!
Straight Edge Queen chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
I get so excited when I see an update for this story in my inbox! Great chapter! I love how you're bringing Tokyo Drift characters into the story now. Please update soon!
2ndsly chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
To be perfectly frank, the fist 2-4 chapters are Really Really ruff. I'd read a couple of paragraphs, cringe and stop for a while, then start again. I also skipped a bunch. Looking back on it, I'm not sure what's wrong with the writing itself, but I know what consistently bothered me. Looking back on it, I realize that Brian made numerous mistakes, but the way Eve hammers on him for them made it Really hard to like your story. She hammers him so hard thatI can't even believe the could reconcile the way they did in the alternate of the 4th movie.

Starting after the 1st movie alternate, the started becoming far more likable And I stopped cringing every other paragraph. When Eve met Han, the story started moving. And it kept getting better as it progressed. At this point I like it enough that I'm actually gonna fav and fol this story because I want to see where you take it.
reader chapter 15 . 5/31/2013
This chapter was my favourite by far, put up the next chapter soon.
XoxoBeautiful NightmareXoxo chapter 15 . 5/31/2013
I love it! Update soon! :)
Writers Block 420 chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
Amazing, as usual. I can't wait until the text movies are posted. Keep up your fantabulous work. :)
Slytherin Studios chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
I love it, please update soon.
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »