Reviews for Life Left To Go
Jacxx chapter 11 . 1/4/2012
I love this story! When I first read the author's note at the beginning of the story, I completely agreed with your assessment of the majority of FatF fics out there; I was so excited to read something original and different. It also really helps that you know what full stops, quotation marks and commas are used for.

The conflict you created within Eve about her relationship with Han was so believable; I really liked how he took her off guard by knowing who she was and the way their relationship progressed from there.

Also I really enjoy the relationship between her and Brian- the playfulness, nick-names and teasing are really easy to imagine, I’d love to see them become close friends.

Can’t wait for the next chapter, eagerly hanging out!
Slytherin Studios chapter 11 . 10/27/2011
I like your story, I hope you update soon.
FairyTaleGoneBad1 chapter 11 . 10/14/2011
Really good so far!

Please update soon!

ps. Needs some more Han/Eve! haha.
Straight Edge Queen chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Great chapter! Somehow I accidentally removed this from my alerts! That's why the review is SO late! PLEASE please continue!
RebornRose1992 chapter 11 . 10/10/2011
:D ur story is truly an amazing piece! i love eve and han's relationshiP! :D i just finished watching fast five and i cnat wait to read bout it !: D
bookworm48856 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I love the fast and the furious.
rinpup14 chapter 11 . 9/23/2011
Luv this story very descriptive and i luv the fast and furious movies
Pyro Loves Ice chapter 11 . 9/20/2011
omg i love this story it's so awesome i love oc stories and this has to be one of my favorites I don't usually review but this story is so good you can't not good story hope you update soon
Violet Astra chapter 11 . 9/19/2011
You have no idea how happy I am that this story got updated. I love this story. Fast and the Furious is one of my favorite movie series, and I love reading fanfics involving OCs. Keep up the good work. I eagerly await the next chapter!

-Violet Astra-
CoffeeTableWriter chapter 11 . 9/18/2011
YAY! I'm so so happy you have another chapter out because this just totally rocked! And I'm glad you found a new program! Very cool! Now we get more chapters and wow that sounds like a buzy sched! I just started school too, and already I don't want to do the work, lol. But I will, I will. It's not that bad. Hehe. It's art history. Anyway...you've inspired me to finish writing my Fast & Furious story! Which yes, I'm already ten chapters in and it's almost done. But enough about that and back to Eve, I still heart her! I like the Dom & Eve relationship hopefully that builds into something...maybe not love but something hehe anyway so stoked there's another chapter and I hope you write another soon!
Lt-Spork89 chapter 11 . 9/17/2011
More soon I hope?
blackcat711 chapter 11 . 9/17/2011
Yay new chapter! Smells like metal and engine oil nomnom I'm really excited for Fast Five, like you have NO IDEA. I just rewatched it a few nights ago at a college movie night and now I'm pumped.
lexzly chapter 11 . 9/17/2011
you updated. at last. it's a great update by the way. i'm really curious in how you will fit her in the story. will Han make an appearance next chap? or will it focus more on Dom and Bryan? can't wait for the next one. hope you can update son. please keep it up.
wizziewoo123 chapter 11 . 9/17/2011
i was so chuffed when i saw the alert for this, loved it cant wait for more!
Evenlight chapter 11 . 9/16/2011