Reviews for Life Left To Go
bookworm48856 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I love the fast and the furious.
rinpup14 chapter 11 . 9/23/2011
Luv this story very descriptive and i luv the fast and furious movies
Pyro Loves Ice chapter 11 . 9/20/2011
omg i love this story it's so awesome i love oc stories and this has to be one of my favorites I don't usually review but this story is so good you can't not good story hope you update soon
Violet Astra chapter 11 . 9/19/2011
You have no idea how happy I am that this story got updated. I love this story. Fast and the Furious is one of my favorite movie series, and I love reading fanfics involving OCs. Keep up the good work. I eagerly await the next chapter!

-Violet Astra-
CoffeeTableWriter chapter 11 . 9/18/2011
YAY! I'm so so happy you have another chapter out because this just totally rocked! And I'm glad you found a new program! Very cool! Now we get more chapters and wow that sounds like a buzy sched! I just started school too, and already I don't want to do the work, lol. But I will, I will. It's not that bad. Hehe. It's art history. Anyway...you've inspired me to finish writing my Fast & Furious story! Which yes, I'm already ten chapters in and it's almost done. But enough about that and back to Eve, I still heart her! I like the Dom & Eve relationship hopefully that builds into something...maybe not love but something hehe anyway so stoked there's another chapter and I hope you write another soon!
Lt-Spork89 chapter 11 . 9/17/2011
More soon I hope?
blackcat711 chapter 11 . 9/17/2011
Yay new chapter! Smells like metal and engine oil nomnom I'm really excited for Fast Five, like you have NO IDEA. I just rewatched it a few nights ago at a college movie night and now I'm pumped.
lexzly chapter 11 . 9/17/2011
you updated. at last. it's a great update by the way. i'm really curious in how you will fit her in the story. will Han make an appearance next chap? or will it focus more on Dom and Bryan? can't wait for the next one. hope you can update son. please keep it up.
wizziewoo123 chapter 11 . 9/17/2011
i was so chuffed when i saw the alert for this, loved it cant wait for more!
Evenlight chapter 11 . 9/16/2011
I'm missing Han too, but I love it anyway (:

B*
snoowbunnie chapter 11 . 9/16/2011
YES! i lov are forgiven! just update soon pls!
Regin chapter 10 . 9/16/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
blackcat711 chapter 10 . 9/15/2011
This is really good! Well written and the characters are true to their original selves. I'm looking forward to the next chapter if you're still posting!
Cotton Strings chapter 10 . 8/21/2011
Loving it! Please update, want some more Han action!
Lt-Spork89 chapter 10 . 7/2/2011