Reviews for Life Left To Go
Guest chapter 12 . 7/25/2014
some people cant afford a green card or could be denied citizen ship to your country and if their not from a free country they would just be shipped back to the country they came from
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Please update! I've been waiting for you to do it since a few months ago (since you last updated). Keep it up, I love this story!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/29/2014
I love it.
Next, please.
xoxo
Rossi's Lil Devil chapter 26 . 5/17/2014
Awesome and epic story so far. I'm loving it. I hope Han and Eve will get back together soon because they remind a little bit like Han Solo and Leia. I can't wait for more interaction between Han and Eve, they will make beautiful babies together. Please add more soon
Sairahiniel chapter 26 . 4/18/2014
Yikes! So a little bit behind on reading and reviewing this awesome story! Sorry! I'm glad I finally get to review this amazing chapter! So happy Eve didn't fall and the bit between Han and Eve was just perfect! I just wish they would make up already! Maybe in the next chapter? :)
Caroline Blye Winchester chapter 26 . 4/11/2014
AMAZING Chapter. Congrats.
Loved the way Bilkings and Stasiak showed up...
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 26 . 4/10/2014
Please write more
The Miller's Daughter chapter 26 . 4/7/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhh I can't even deal! I've been reading this for hours and it's currently 1:30am and I have a 6:30 am start tomorrow but I couldn't stop omg this is so good!
The Miller's Daughter chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Ahhhhhhh! I am so exited for this! How did it take me so long to find a decent Han/OC fic?! Thank you you legend! I'm keen to see where this goes. xox Nim
Guest chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
Sexy Han! We'll put together..looks like someone's going to be dealing with what brain did.
The Winter Queen chapter 26 . 3/31/2014
Hello!

I would like to begin my review by stating that I never read stories which are in progress because the lack of ending bothers me, but seeing as there are so few Han x OC stories out there I decided to give this one a chance; I don't regret a moment of it! You have created a beautifully flushed out, three dimensional character who acts logically and realistically. She's not another borderline Mary Sue who happens to fall into Han's lap and convert him of his playboy ways - no. She has a connection to each and every character in the series on a level never explored. I genuinely look forward to your next installment and have begrudgingly added this to my now two story long list of things I follow rather then read upon completion. Please continue to do wonderful work and good luck!

Love, The Winter Queen
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Bring it bring it
Straight Edge Queen chapter 26 . 3/28/2014
Love it! I'm actually glad that you're making it more realistic about them getting back together. It would be boring and cliche if Eve were to all of a sudden forgive and forget everything that Han has done. Keep up the great work!
RebornRose1992 chapter 26 . 3/26/2014
Love it! :D
love da eve chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Once again the update is great!it's...different without giesle in it and I love how eve doesent fall to her sorta messed up death!(thank god like smeared to the road?)I can't wait for the next update!And can you believe there going to retire Brian's character in the films?if there is anymore films after this it'll feel wrong without him!I love walker but does this mean the character goes or like obviously Paul's not gonna be o Conner anymore but will another cater take up the job?
335 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »