Reviews for Life Left To Go
eve-tsuki94 chapter 26 . 7/6/2015
hola! :D
esta historia es malditamete impresionante ;)
dios me quede hasta tarde leyendola porque soy demasido curiosa y ansiosa para esperar al dia siguiente para seguir leyendo jaja :P
espero que pronto puedas terminar la historia!
buena suerte! n_n
Guest chapter 16 . 6/13/2015
Wtf I had to stop reading after the rape comment about the "skanks" in Tokyo. And your whole defense of your racism wow. So you know you're racist and ignorant but you don't want to change or learn? Goodbye
Nanami Namikaze chapter 26 . 5/6/2015
Ojala y puedas actualizar pronto, la historia me ha encantado XD
HisLordFluffiness chapter 26 . 4/30/2015
I really hope you get the chance to update this sometime soon. I literally just sat here all day and read through the whole thing. I'm hooked I admit! I found it interesting to watch how your writing developed from 2011 to 2014. Wow, though Eve has been through a lot and with Furious 7 out now, I'm really excited to see where you take the story. Especially because Han and Eve are still on Rocky ground. I really laughed out loud when you argued how useless Giselle's character was. I've never heard someone so annoyed with her character but I'm kind of glad she's out of the picture. Can't wait to see what you do next :)
FlowerChild23 chapter 26 . 4/29/2015
Wow more please this is good
NinjaNikkia chapter 26 . 4/24/2015
I do hope you update in the future soon! Good luck with your studies :]
guest chapter 26 . 4/16/2015
Han needs to do some groveling if he wants Evie back!
I want him to grovel!
P.S. Furious 7 was sooooo good! made me cry at the end :'(
Guest chapter 15 . 4/15/2015
Did you really just write that girls wanted/asking to be raped because of the lack of clothing? Are you fucking serious? Read up on what victims say and see that no matter what, no one wants to be raped.
Koldra the Trickster chapter 26 . 4/13/2015
Please update this soon, its really good.
bridgetlynn chapter 8 . 4/8/2015
So won't let multiple reviews of the same chapter through - buggers. So I had to find a chapter I hadn't reviewed yet.
Some people prep for movies by re-watching an entire series...I re-read this. :) I have a feeling when I go and see Furious7 I'm going to have a moment of, 'wait a second...where's Eve?'
Looking forward to (hopefully) seeing more of this amazing story soon since the new movie is out.
HOAfan8509 chapter 26 . 4/6/2015
I hope u haven't given up on this story (it's been a little over a year since the last update)... I really enjoy reading it and how u written Eve into it so well.

I know that writing can be hard and u need to be inspired so no rush... I just like to know u haven't stop this story.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/4/2015
Will you update for Furious 7?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Are you ever planning to update this story?
fallondyson chapter 26 . 3/21/2015
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 26 . 3/8/2015
I loved this! Please upload again soon!
356 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »