Reviews for Life Left To Go
Guest chapter 26 . 2/20/2016
Ahhh! I want more! When you gonna update!?
KatieGoodrich18 chapter 26 . 1/29/2016
Update? :)
Guest chapter 26 . 12/26/2015
Pls continue. Eve is such a wonderful character and she and Han deserves some happiness.
KEZZ 1 chapter 26 . 12/2/2015
great story so far
i am looking forward to reading more soon
YojimboTenshi chapter 26 . 10/25/2015
Please continue this story! You've done a wonderful job so far, I love it and I'm dying to see what you do next. Especially what you have in store for Tokyo Drift.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/27/2015
Hey this story was awesome and I loved it so can you please add the 7th movie on to the story.
Rising Star76 chapter 25 . 9/13/2015
Omg Eve quoted 'Thanks for the Memories' by Fall Out Boy when she was talking to Han at the races!
eve-tsuki94 chapter 26 . 7/6/2015
hola! :D
esta historia es malditamete impresionante ;)
dios me quede hasta tarde leyendola porque soy demasido curiosa y ansiosa para esperar al dia siguiente para seguir leyendo jaja :P
espero que pronto puedas terminar la historia!
buena suerte! n_n
Guest chapter 16 . 6/13/2015
Wtf I had to stop reading after the rape comment about the "skanks" in Tokyo. And your whole defense of your racism wow. So you know you're racist and ignorant but you don't want to change or learn? Goodbye
Nanami Namikaze chapter 26 . 5/6/2015
Ojala y puedas actualizar pronto, la historia me ha encantado XD
HisLordFluffiness chapter 26 . 4/30/2015
I really hope you get the chance to update this sometime soon. I literally just sat here all day and read through the whole thing. I'm hooked I admit! I found it interesting to watch how your writing developed from 2011 to 2014. Wow, though Eve has been through a lot and with Furious 7 out now, I'm really excited to see where you take the story. Especially because Han and Eve are still on Rocky ground. I really laughed out loud when you argued how useless Giselle's character was. I've never heard someone so annoyed with her character but I'm kind of glad she's out of the picture. Can't wait to see what you do next :)
FlowerChild23 chapter 26 . 4/29/2015
Wow more please this is good
NinjaNikkia chapter 26 . 4/24/2015
I do hope you update in the future soon! Good luck with your studies :]
guest chapter 26 . 4/16/2015
Han needs to do some groveling if he wants Evie back!
I want him to grovel!
P.S. Furious 7 was sooooo good! made me cry at the end :'(
Guest chapter 15 . 4/15/2015
Did you really just write that girls wanted/asking to be raped because of the lack of clothing? Are you fucking serious? Read up on what victims say and see that no matter what, no one wants to be raped.
363 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »