Reviews for Life Left To Go
bridgetlynn chapter 25 . 2/13
Oh boy. Silly Eve; thinking the boys would listen to her. Ever. That's kinda funny. Fantastic chapter as always.
This was just what I needed after having a foot of snow dumped on top of my house. :) Can't wait to see what happens next - and I keep reminding myself that just 'cause we're kind of nearing the end of Fast 6, doesn't mean Han's going to die right away, 'cause we still have to get through Tokyo Drift. I still wish the producers had retconned that shit. :/
lifelefttogo chapter 24 . 2/7
Hey just wanted to say the story is I mean class.I can't wait for your next update and I hope it's soon so please for the brilliant fic and you definitely deserve the credit as it is luck and hopefully we'll see #lifelefttogo back again soon.
FallenAngel0601 chapter 1 . 2/5
Please continue! this is by far one of the top Fast and the Furious stories out there. I love where you have taken the store and I cant wait for the rest.
FizzWizz2011 chapter 24 . 1/31
Great story so far, update ASAP!
Daydreamer003 chapter 24 . 1/12
I love, love, LOVE this Story !

I cant wait for your next update :)

Nice greetings
Melanie
RiverOfTheWolf chapter 24 . 1/8
please update i love this story!
Xxdreamergirl95xX chapter 25 . 12/29/2013
This story is addictive!I loved it!Damn you are doing an awesome job!Keep it up!
prettypixie405 chapter 25 . 12/28/2013
I LOVE your fanfiction. I think that your characters and interpretation are amazing. Your writing style is spot on and captivates the reader in the first chapter. Unlike some writers you continue that standard of writing and plot throughout without getting sloppy. I just Love the story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Spirit Kiss chapter 25 . 12/26/2013
When people say fluff I think marshmallows, cotton candy and whipped cream.
Ain'tEasyBeingBreezy chapter 25 . 12/26/2013
I understand but sad to hear. I was on pins and needles waiting to see what ull come up next with. Hope to hear from u soon!
-B
Guest chapter 24 . 12/22/2013
Yeahh i love this story :))
highlyunlikelywriter chapter 24 . 12/23/2013
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/19/2013
They're actually continuing with fast 7 as is. But the change is that they're going to add Paul Walker's brother to the series.
bridgetlynn chapter 24 . 12/21/2013
This is so freaking fantastic. As you said in the first chapter AN - it's hard to find a Han/OC story that's actually a Han/OC story...and has something resembling a plot that might actually make sense in the movie!verse [ie: not some 16 year old girl who miraculously moves to Tokyo and catches the attention of Han and reforms him from his playboy ways...which makes zero sense as Han canonically is incredibly wealthy and in his, at least, early-30s and ya know, not a pedo...]. I like this because there's actual meat to the plot. It twists and turns, but not just for the sake of a plot twist - everything makes sense and seems to happen organically (even the stuff that isn't movie-canon). I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do with the rest of the story.

All that being said, I have to admit I'm a little confused (and frustrated) with Eve right at this moment - I'm not sure what's going on in her head. It's almost as if she's taken a little turn down crazy-lane; but at the same time I'm not sure if she isn't just really committed to bringing Shaw down (staying extremely undercover and not telling Brian about Bilkins' offer because she was told there wasn't a joint task force between DSS and the FBI). Hell, I don't even know if SHE knows exactly what's going on in her head at the moment. Which, considering all the crap she's had to deal with the last few years makes a lot of sense. Everyone has a breaking point and I think putting all her trust (and her heart) in Han and basically having it tossed into her face was the cap on a really shitty couple of years. I kind of want to hug her and tell her, "boys are stupid. throw rocks at them." Brian tried to tell her that, though a little more eloquently - hopefully it'll penetrate soon enough.
You said you didn't bring Giselle (hate her so much - and not 'cause of her relationship with Han; but like you said, she's a kind of 'what's the point?' character) into this in order to make it easier for Han and Eve to get back together and as much as I love them together; it better not be too easy. Han has some serious grovelling to do (hopefully after Giselle took off on him he did his own soul-searching and that's out of the way - like Tej said, Karma!) and Eve has some serious healing to do. If they just immediately get back together without working through their mounds of issues it'll all just blow up in their faces down the road.

As for what you've said in your AN's about the future of the story due to Paul's passing and the subsequent future of the film series: You could (theoretically) always just ignore Fast7's existence if you wanted. Afterall, fanfiction is the fan's fix-it to shit we don't like to think about in canon. Then Brian doesn't have to die. But at the same time, I'm apparently a little twisted, and really want to see Eve's reaction to Brian dying. I'm assuming they're going to kill Brian in canon (probably as a result of Shaw) and not just have him forever ride off into the sunset with Mia and Jack never to even be heard from again (which they actually could do if Mia wasn't related to Dom). And seeing the reign of terror Eve would probably bring down on Shaw's head would be kind of epic.

Sidebar: Hell, I'm still trying to figure out how they're going to actually explain Han's death (beyond what they've done in the epilogue to Fast 6). The filmmakers seem to think they've explained things when really they made them a LOT more complicated (and possibly screwed up their own timeline - I always figured they didn't plan on TD being a future 'sequel' but then Han turned out to be a 'fan-favorite' after they already killed his ass). Think about it - we get Tokyo Drift back in 2006 and it seems like the most random movie in the world since it appears to have zero ties to the franchise. Okay fine, whatever. There were cool cars and drifting looks like dangerous amounts of fun. THEN turns out the fans really really like Han (but, oops we killed him already) and Justin Lin produced it AND Better Luck Tomorrow and 'oh shit! would you look at that Sung Kang played a character named Han Lue in that too...oooo! let's go with 'that's his background!' So someone, while they're plotting 4, 5, 6 & 7 says, "let's make TD actually take place AFTER these movies and we'll have Han be a character in them! The fans will be so happy!" And we are. Except...when the hell did he have time to actually go to Tokyo and establish himself enough to be a business partner with DK/Yakuza and a major player in the Tokyo racing scene if at the end of 5 he's driving around Europe with Giselle and saying, "We'll get there eventually" when referring to Tokyo. Somehow, I don't see someone as insane as Ian Shaw taking at least 2 years post-Fast6 to start hunting Dom's crew down. 'Cause, as far as we know they haven't even made it past Hong Kong by the beginning of Fast6 and (I could be wrong) I don't remember if they said how much time had passed between 5 & 6, Jack barely looks a year old so at the most it could be a year and a half, 2 years between films. So in my little brain I keep hoping for someone to wave their movie magic wand and say, "Fast & Furious has added sci-fi to it's repertoire and Tokyo Drift exists as an alternate future where Han died after training up a half-assed protege with a smart mouth that doesn't have the brain to back it up. He isn't really dead." (I don't like Sean...he always feels like a cheap rip off of Brian to me)
...I think too much don't I?
Straight Edge Queen chapter 24 . 12/20/2013
Great chapter! I can't wait for more!
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »