Reviews for Life Left To Go
Guest chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
Sexy Han! We'll put together..looks like someone's going to be dealing with what brain did.
The Winter Queen chapter 26 . 3/31/2014
Hello!

I would like to begin my review by stating that I never read stories which are in progress because the lack of ending bothers me, but seeing as there are so few Han x OC stories out there I decided to give this one a chance; I don't regret a moment of it! You have created a beautifully flushed out, three dimensional character who acts logically and realistically. She's not another borderline Mary Sue who happens to fall into Han's lap and convert him of his playboy ways - no. She has a connection to each and every character in the series on a level never explored. I genuinely look forward to your next installment and have begrudgingly added this to my now two story long list of things I follow rather then read upon completion. Please continue to do wonderful work and good luck!

Love, The Winter Queen
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Bring it bring it
Straight Edge Queen chapter 26 . 3/28/2014
Love it! I'm actually glad that you're making it more realistic about them getting back together. It would be boring and cliche if Eve were to all of a sudden forgive and forget everything that Han has done. Keep up the great work!
RebornRose1992 chapter 26 . 3/26/2014
Love it! :D
love da eve chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Once again the update is great!it's...different without giesle in it and I love how eve doesent fall to her sorta messed up death!(thank god like smeared to the road?)I can't wait for the next update!And can you believe there going to retire Brian's character in the films?if there is anymore films after this it'll feel wrong without him!I love walker but does this mean the character goes or like obviously Paul's not gonna be o Conner anymore but will another cater take up the job?
Lt-Spork89 chapter 26 . 3/25/2014
More soon?
bridgetlynn chapter 26 . 3/24/2014
And just one more thing to add to the list of 'reasons eve is more badass then gisele': Eve can logically figure out to only let go of one hand in order to shoot a gun. (that was mean and I shouldn't speak ill of the dead...) In all seriousness, Eve actually not falling off the car made for a nice subtle change to the scene (I knew you wouldn't kill her...but well, a person can break a lot of bones and survive) being that there are only so many ways that scene could have played out considering the objective they were trying to accomplish.
I'm extremely glad that Eve's big 'reveal' as being undercover was actually kind of low key. These characters are all so used to people randomly being involved with law enforcement that it's practically just another day at the office. I have to admit, something that didn't occur to me until reading this just now (when Brian yelled at Stasiak), I'm almost surprised Brian never even considered that she might be working for some other agency. The others not thinking about it? Okay, that makes sense. None of them have ever been cops. But Brian? Silly Barstow. (And here's me, being low on sleep and apparently thinking like these are real living breathing characters who have free will and thought).
Wondering if there's going to be some bitter feelings between Letty and Eve - something about the way Eve was 'thinking' on Letty's memory loss struck me as, almost, violently angry. And considering the things that Eve was basically forced into doing with Owen for the FBI case (she might have had fun being a 'badass' but I doubt she got any real charge out of doing things that got people dead) and here's Letty with no memory, all, 'la di da...*boom* shit blew up!' And not one person on the team is questioning it. It sort of smacks of an excuse, like, "well, it wasn't really Letty! 'cause she doesn't remember!" Which, if you really think about it, means that they don't actually know this person that they claim to love and is family. If this blank slate Letty is all gung-ho doesn't see anything wrong with being a terrorist...and Letty wouldn't do that...then why are you inviting this person who is okay with playing terrorist barbie into your life and your home? Just because she's physically the person who used to be your friend - if not at all mentally.
That's actually something that's been bothering me since the end of Fast6. It's a very 'nature vs. nurture' debate...and either way, theoretically, it doesn't look really good for Letty. (I'm totally not going to get into that in a review)
Okay, it's late, I must sleep. In short, loved the chapter. Both looking forward to and dread the next update - 'cause 'yay more story' and 'oh noes...we're getting closer and closer to the bad-event-that-must-not-be-named'.
Slytherin Studios chapter 26 . 3/24/2014
I love it, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/19/2014
more pleaseee!
Guest chapter 25 . 3/17/2014
UPDATEEEEE
Guest chapter 25 . 3/16/2014
Can't wait for a update so plz update!?
ctrlaltdiee chapter 25 . 3/4/2014
wait, hold on a second. did eve just... quote a fall out boy song while talking to han?

ermygod, how did i miss this update? ugh. I FOUND THE EMAIL, THOUGH and have now caught up. i'm excited for another update! c:
MusikIsMyNature chapter 25 . 3/4/2014
Please update as soon as possible.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/28/2014