Reviews for Life Left To Go
omg chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
great chapter!love it!update soon!nd rip paul walker
Guest chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE
ctrlaltdiee chapter 23 . 12/2/2013
i really liked your author note at the beginning of this chapter. i learned a lot, actually.
and i also really agree about the "no one cares" posts going around. they bother me so much. i don't post Rest in Peace posts much. i mean, i almost didn't post one for my grandma last month, because it was so close. but i mean... even if i did post/talk about it more, i wouldn't post about EVERY PERSON I KNEW OF THAT DIED. that would be unrealistic. i posted about Walker on my facebook, because i loved him as an actor and cared, you know? but i had never heard of Rodas, to be completely honest. in my mind, posting about him, as well, wouldn't be heartfelt and would bother me if i did it. x: idk, maybe i'm just weird.

AND ONTO THE ACTUAL REVIEW:
have i never reviewed this before? if not, i am awful omg i'm sorry! may be because i just started reading recently. but i digress. i love this story.
and in this chapter, Han's appearance hurt my heart so much. oh god. and the very end. you had me actually cringing.
Slytherin Studios chapter 23 . 12/2/2013
I love it, I hope you continue with this story.
emcpherson chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
Like it, no love it keep up the good work :)
Lt-Spork89 chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
Amazing chapter like always. And with Paul's death, I'm with you the movies just won't be the same!
animagirl chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
RIP- Paul Walker.
Update soon!
StarA427 chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
I thought it was a very a bad joke or something when I first saw the news, so sad for both families, both were so young.

I love your story and would be so happy if it went as long as the movie series, but I have to agree with you that my favorite part of this is the relationship b/w Eve and Brian. Even with the movies, I don't think I would watch any others after Fast 7, in my mind Brian was THE pivotal character and without him I really would not watch any other Fast movies.

Back to the review, I really enjoyed this chapter, especially watching Eve interact with both Owen and Ian. I'd like to see more interactions with Ian since he seems to have a fixation on her. Also can't wait to see how the rest of the team interact. I know you stick closely to the movies, but honestly I hate Riley's character, Eve would be much better with Owen or, maybe, Ian.

Can't wait for the next update!
music anomaly chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
AWESOME TO THE EPIC PROPORTIONS...but now I'm sad paul walkers dead, but awesome chapter
Pompeii1224 chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
I found this out late last night and was in Utter shock. I thought it was a prank but devastated to learn it was not. By reading ur note I the beginning of ur story, I learned more about what happens and just saw that Tyerse Gibson visited the crash site recently. I thank you for this information and asked if I may used what you're written to repost on fb?

Thanks you and R.I.P. Paul Walker and Roger Rodas

-B
CoffeeTableWriter chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
you know i really loved this chapter! i was crying so much last night when i heard the news i really wanted it to be a mistake and that paul walker did not die but i really cried and i was shaking this morning like it just doesn't feel right that such an amazing person he was and i feel the same way when i write my stories and etc... i was a fan of paul's since the early days! i hope you pull through as i always say the show must go on which can say the same for writing too, but that's crazy ten movies? wow anyway sorry for the really long review but i had to express my condolences and i agree with you 100 percent you think like me :) i can't wait for the next installment. you know maybe u can have eve and han die together? bittersweet? i love eve and wouldnot want her to die :( but like you said with brian gone it might feel idk... something but great chapter as always and i wish i can ice you a hug because i'm with you on everything you said. looking forward to an update soon!
Shades-Soul chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
When my brother came into my room last night telling me Paul Walker was dead, I told him he was lying. The males in my family have always spoken badly about the male stars of F&F so how could I? When I looked it up and found out he was telling the truth...it destroyed me. Paul Walker was one of my favorite actors. The first movie I watched with him is Eight Below and then Into The Blue. When I watched F&F for the first time...I was gone. To hear he died, to know that it is reality...is devastating. He wasn't just a actor, he was a person with goals and a daughter. I can't say I know the man who died with him but he deserves respect, just like you said. His life was lost and I am praying for both their families. I am sorry it was such a huge blow to you and if you need to rant at someone or just a person who is feeling you are feeling, send me a message.

Beside this agony, the chapter was amazing. I was excited to see it updated because I am truly addicted to the whole series 3 I can't wait for the next installment and more insight on Eve and even Han's thoughts. Nice though that Eve is with Shaw. Been looking for a Shaw/OC and for it to be in my favorite story...even if it is temporary has me thrilled.
creativeBUBBLE chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
Great chapter! It's impossible to write a story that emotionally or mentally you aren't placing a part of yourself in it. I was so sad when i heard Paul died. I thought they were fooling around again.
God have mercy on his daughter.
R.I.P Paul Walker.. Definitely will be missed!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/9/2013
LUUUV IT UPDATE SOON REALLY GOOD
:-);-):-):-):-);-)
CoffeeTableWriter chapter 22 . 11/10/2013
Yay! I finally get to review this awesome chapter! I noticed the cameos, and yes definatley surprised to see Fuentes and Bilkins there ;) ! I want my own Wuji. I'm like going through an Asian phase! LOL. Anyway, I really loved this chapter. I'm so worried for Eve right now. :( It's not looking good in her future. I can't wait for fast six! I think it'd be cool if they made Han Sung come back as a twin brother for Han. It could work since we don't know much about his family. :) Anyway, yeah, cannot wait for the next chapter! This is so exciting!
355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »