Reviews for Life Left To Go
Spirit Kiss chapter 24 . 12/16/2013
Yup, that was hella awesome! XD
Castiel Angel Heart chapter 18 . 12/13/2013
Gisele was so...blah, didn't like her. Felt sorry for Han in Fast Six though.
Spirit Kiss chapter 23 . 12/12/2013
Great story but I thought that she was making waaay to big of a deal out of Han wanting to travel the world. Didn't he say he wanted her to go to? He never said he was gonna leave her. I just think she being over-dramatic. Other than that I loved it!

Yeah, it'd be hard to do it without Paul, he was just...amazing...
tinkerbear10 chapter 23 . 12/10/2013
I like it and hope there is more to it
KendraTheVideoGameNerd chapter 23 . 12/8/2013
I wonder what the reunion between Eve and the team like. specifically Eve as nd Han.
Writers Block 420 chapter 23 . 12/7/2013
Luke Evans is wonderful :) It made me slightly sad that he was the villain in the movie. I like that fact that you are following the movies, though I hope the outcome with Riley's character is different. :).
Your AN about Paul Walker and Roger Rodas was wonderful to hear, due to that fact the most people don't even mention Rodas by name because he wasn't famous. It was very kind of you. :)
I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Caroline Blye Winchester chapter 23 . 12/7/2013
I read you second a/n and I don't think that's selfish. I know the feeling...

On a different note: Amazing story
RebornRose1992 chapter 23 . 12/5/2013
Beautiful!
Princess-Rose-Ozera chapter 23 . 12/5/2013
Sorry I keep forgetting to review! Love this chapter and really excited for the next one. I know this is about eve but I would like to hear how han took their break up and his relationship with gisele as background if it fits in. Please keep writing x
omg chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
great chapter!love it!update soon!nd rip paul walker
Guest chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE
ctrlaltdiee chapter 23 . 12/2/2013
i really liked your author note at the beginning of this chapter. i learned a lot, actually.
and i also really agree about the "no one cares" posts going around. they bother me so much. i don't post Rest in Peace posts much. i mean, i almost didn't post one for my grandma last month, because it was so close. but i mean... even if i did post/talk about it more, i wouldn't post about EVERY PERSON I KNEW OF THAT DIED. that would be unrealistic. i posted about Walker on my facebook, because i loved him as an actor and cared, you know? but i had never heard of Rodas, to be completely honest. in my mind, posting about him, as well, wouldn't be heartfelt and would bother me if i did it. x: idk, maybe i'm just weird.

AND ONTO THE ACTUAL REVIEW:
have i never reviewed this before? if not, i am awful omg i'm sorry! may be because i just started reading recently. but i digress. i love this story.
and in this chapter, Han's appearance hurt my heart so much. oh god. and the very end. you had me actually cringing.
Slytherin Studios chapter 23 . 12/2/2013
I love it, I hope you continue with this story.
emcpherson chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
Like it, no love it keep up the good work :)
Lt-Spork89 chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
Amazing chapter like always. And with Paul's death, I'm with you the movies just won't be the same!
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »