Reviews for Life Left To Go
tinkerbear10 chapter 23 . 12/10/2013
I like it and hope there is more to it
KendraTheVideoGameNerd chapter 23 . 12/8/2013
I wonder what the reunion between Eve and the team like. specifically Eve as nd Han.
Writers Block 420 chapter 23 . 12/7/2013
Luke Evans is wonderful :) It made me slightly sad that he was the villain in the movie. I like that fact that you are following the movies, though I hope the outcome with Riley's character is different. :).
Your AN about Paul Walker and Roger Rodas was wonderful to hear, due to that fact the most people don't even mention Rodas by name because he wasn't famous. It was very kind of you. :)
I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Caroline Blye Winchester chapter 23 . 12/7/2013
I read you second a/n and I don't think that's selfish. I know the feeling...

On a different note: Amazing story
RebornRose1992 chapter 23 . 12/5/2013
Beautiful!
Princess-Rose-Ozera chapter 23 . 12/5/2013
Sorry I keep forgetting to review! Love this chapter and really excited for the next one. I know this is about eve but I would like to hear how han took their break up and his relationship with gisele as background if it fits in. Please keep writing x
omg chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
great chapter!love it!update soon!nd rip paul walker
Guest chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE
ctrlaltdiee chapter 23 . 12/2/2013
i really liked your author note at the beginning of this chapter. i learned a lot, actually.
and i also really agree about the "no one cares" posts going around. they bother me so much. i don't post Rest in Peace posts much. i mean, i almost didn't post one for my grandma last month, because it was so close. but i mean... even if i did post/talk about it more, i wouldn't post about EVERY PERSON I KNEW OF THAT DIED. that would be unrealistic. i posted about Walker on my facebook, because i loved him as an actor and cared, you know? but i had never heard of Rodas, to be completely honest. in my mind, posting about him, as well, wouldn't be heartfelt and would bother me if i did it. x: idk, maybe i'm just weird.

AND ONTO THE ACTUAL REVIEW:
have i never reviewed this before? if not, i am awful omg i'm sorry! may be because i just started reading recently. but i digress. i love this story.
and in this chapter, Han's appearance hurt my heart so much. oh god. and the very end. you had me actually cringing.
Slytherin Studios chapter 23 . 12/2/2013
I love it, I hope you continue with this story.
emcpherson chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
Like it, no love it keep up the good work :)
Lt-Spork89 chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
Amazing chapter like always. And with Paul's death, I'm with you the movies just won't be the same!
animagirl chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
RIP- Paul Walker.
Update soon!
StarA427 chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
I thought it was a very a bad joke or something when I first saw the news, so sad for both families, both were so young.

I love your story and would be so happy if it went as long as the movie series, but I have to agree with you that my favorite part of this is the relationship b/w Eve and Brian. Even with the movies, I don't think I would watch any others after Fast 7, in my mind Brian was THE pivotal character and without him I really would not watch any other Fast movies.

Back to the review, I really enjoyed this chapter, especially watching Eve interact with both Owen and Ian. I'd like to see more interactions with Ian since he seems to have a fixation on her. Also can't wait to see how the rest of the team interact. I know you stick closely to the movies, but honestly I hate Riley's character, Eve would be much better with Owen or, maybe, Ian.

Can't wait for the next update!
music anomaly chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
AWESOME TO THE EPIC PROPORTIONS...but now I'm sad paul walkers dead, but awesome chapter
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »