Reviews for Life Left To Go
creativeBUBBLE chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
Great chapter! It's impossible to write a story that emotionally or mentally you aren't placing a part of yourself in it. I was so sad when i heard Paul died. I thought they were fooling around again.
God have mercy on his daughter.
R.I.P Paul Walker.. Definitely will be missed!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/9/2013
LUUUV IT UPDATE SOON REALLY GOOD
:-);-):-):-):-);-)
CoffeeTableWriter chapter 22 . 11/10/2013
Yay! I finally get to review this awesome chapter! I noticed the cameos, and yes definatley surprised to see Fuentes and Bilkins there ;) ! I want my own Wuji. I'm like going through an Asian phase! LOL. Anyway, I really loved this chapter. I'm so worried for Eve right now. :( It's not looking good in her future. I can't wait for fast six! I think it'd be cool if they made Han Sung come back as a twin brother for Han. It could work since we don't know much about his family. :) Anyway, yeah, cannot wait for the next chapter! This is so exciting!
ChicaLoca91 chapter 22 . 11/6/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Cashy7183980 chapter 22 . 11/2/2013
Yayyy! So happy you updated. Can't wait for the confrontation!
Kitsune Kayls chapter 22 . 11/2/2013
loved it again, cant wait till it all happens in london an th team find out who eve is with an hopefully han gets an ass kikin lol
update soon plz
Emolizzy513 chapter 22 . 11/1/2013
i love reading your story it helps inspire me for mine and it always keeps my interest
Lt-Spork89 chapter 22 . 10/31/2013
More soon?
animagirl chapter 22 . 10/31/2013
Update soon dudette.
Awesome!
RebornRose1992 chapter 22 . 10/30/2013
wow :o i didnt see this coming! han is a jerk :(
Straight Edge Queen chapter 22 . 10/30/2013
Great chapter! Love the cameos as well. I really like how the story is progressing with the movies but with your take on them. Please update soon!
WMaldonado89 chapter 22 . 10/30/2013
Poor Evie, talk about sleeping side of the fence! I can't wait till the gang gets together! I do wonder though, when Hobbs brings Dom in will Evie get a phone call too? Or are they just going to find her there with Owen? Will Gisele die in this story like she did in the movie? If so I hope that son of a bitch Han, doesn't get forgiven for dumping Evie. LoL, sorry that's the spite talking... Can't wait for the next one, just hope it doesn't take as long as this one did to come out.
hikachan3 chapter 22 . 10/30/2013
Amazing chapter, can't wait for more. I really want to know how Han will react to the new Eve and why do i get a strange feeling that call wasn't who Eve thought it was.
Slytherin Studios chapter 22 . 10/30/2013
I love it, nicely done, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Shades-Soul chapter 22 . 10/30/2013
I am excited to see her apart of Owens crew. Can't wait for when her old crew finds out.
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »