Reviews for Life Left To Go
animagirl chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
RIP- Paul Walker.
Update soon!
StarA427 chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
I thought it was a very a bad joke or something when I first saw the news, so sad for both families, both were so young.

I love your story and would be so happy if it went as long as the movie series, but I have to agree with you that my favorite part of this is the relationship b/w Eve and Brian. Even with the movies, I don't think I would watch any others after Fast 7, in my mind Brian was THE pivotal character and without him I really would not watch any other Fast movies.

Back to the review, I really enjoyed this chapter, especially watching Eve interact with both Owen and Ian. I'd like to see more interactions with Ian since he seems to have a fixation on her. Also can't wait to see how the rest of the team interact. I know you stick closely to the movies, but honestly I hate Riley's character, Eve would be much better with Owen or, maybe, Ian.

Can't wait for the next update!
music anomaly chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
AWESOME TO THE EPIC PROPORTIONS...but now I'm sad paul walkers dead, but awesome chapter
snoowbunnie chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
I found this out late last night and was in Utter shock. I thought it was a prank but devastated to learn it was not. By reading ur note I the beginning of ur story, I learned more about what happens and just saw that Tyerse Gibson visited the crash site recently. I thank you for this information and asked if I may used what you're written to repost on fb?

Thanks you and R.I.P. Paul Walker and Roger Rodas

-B
CoffeeTableWriter chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
you know i really loved this chapter! i was crying so much last night when i heard the news i really wanted it to be a mistake and that paul walker did not die but i really cried and i was shaking this morning like it just doesn't feel right that such an amazing person he was and i feel the same way when i write my stories and etc... i was a fan of paul's since the early days! i hope you pull through as i always say the show must go on which can say the same for writing too, but that's crazy ten movies? wow anyway sorry for the really long review but i had to express my condolences and i agree with you 100 percent you think like me :) i can't wait for the next installment. you know maybe u can have eve and han die together? bittersweet? i love eve and wouldnot want her to die :( but like you said with brian gone it might feel idk... something but great chapter as always and i wish i can ice you a hug because i'm with you on everything you said. looking forward to an update soon!
Shades-Soul chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
When my brother came into my room last night telling me Paul Walker was dead, I told him he was lying. The males in my family have always spoken badly about the male stars of F&F so how could I? When I looked it up and found out he was telling the truth...it destroyed me. Paul Walker was one of my favorite actors. The first movie I watched with him is Eight Below and then Into The Blue. When I watched F&F for the first time...I was gone. To hear he died, to know that it is reality...is devastating. He wasn't just a actor, he was a person with goals and a daughter. I can't say I know the man who died with him but he deserves respect, just like you said. His life was lost and I am praying for both their families. I am sorry it was such a huge blow to you and if you need to rant at someone or just a person who is feeling you are feeling, send me a message.

Beside this agony, the chapter was amazing. I was excited to see it updated because I am truly addicted to the whole series 3 I can't wait for the next installment and more insight on Eve and even Han's thoughts. Nice though that Eve is with Shaw. Been looking for a Shaw/OC and for it to be in my favorite story...even if it is temporary has me thrilled.
creativeBUBBLE chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
Great chapter! It's impossible to write a story that emotionally or mentally you aren't placing a part of yourself in it. I was so sad when i heard Paul died. I thought they were fooling around again.
God have mercy on his daughter.
R.I.P Paul Walker.. Definitely will be missed!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/9/2013
LUUUV IT UPDATE SOON REALLY GOOD
:-);-):-):-):-);-)
CoffeeTableWriter chapter 22 . 11/10/2013
Yay! I finally get to review this awesome chapter! I noticed the cameos, and yes definatley surprised to see Fuentes and Bilkins there ;) ! I want my own Wuji. I'm like going through an Asian phase! LOL. Anyway, I really loved this chapter. I'm so worried for Eve right now. :( It's not looking good in her future. I can't wait for fast six! I think it'd be cool if they made Han Sung come back as a twin brother for Han. It could work since we don't know much about his family. :) Anyway, yeah, cannot wait for the next chapter! This is so exciting!
ChicaLoca91 chapter 22 . 11/6/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Cashy7183980 chapter 22 . 11/2/2013
Yayyy! So happy you updated. Can't wait for the confrontation!
Kitsune Kayls chapter 22 . 11/2/2013
loved it again, cant wait till it all happens in london an th team find out who eve is with an hopefully han gets an ass kikin lol
update soon plz
Emolizzy513 chapter 22 . 11/1/2013
i love reading your story it helps inspire me for mine and it always keeps my interest
Lt-Spork89 chapter 22 . 10/31/2013