Reviews for Dark Lover
MakaiisHome chapter 1 . 3/21
Great story. Is there going to be a sequal? It would be great if there was.
littlemichiru chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
This was beautiful. I loved the fact yami instantly fell for yugi's angelic form and didn't kill joey. I wish seto wasn't dead. I thought we would get some puppyshipping too. The ending was beautiful too.
Zena McClain chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
One more thing make sure to mention the name of the story because I have a bad memory so I might forget the name of the story I only remember things that I like other than that I just forget and I also talked sometimes a little too much my grandma tells me I'm a motormouth well my sister is a turbo mouth also the tendency to block people out by reading I don't mean to it's just that I can't always control my emotions and sometimes I cry for no reason or I'm happy for no reason and angry I sometimes lash out and yell at my sister for interrupting me when I'm reading not that I mean to I'm rambling again I don't mean to you sorry about that. I'm also going to bookmark this story.
:) ;)
Zena McClain chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Go to to get in touch with me tell me what you think and what your real name is?
Zena McClain chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
You should have made this into a real story what's about 6 to 20 or more chapters. Including other vampires from Atem past as human. With all the characters of Yu-Gi-Oh.
mykkiaworthington chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Why not do a fic where joey gets with the reincarnation of seto *who is still a vampire* and he visits yugi and tells him about it while atemu silently rejoices that his cousins alive?...

Cricket chirps

No? Okay... *walks off* BTW great story! .
DisneyGirl10 chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Too sexy, hot, intimate and enticing! Wow! I loved this!
GalaxyCat2002 chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
(0) (0)
/ Oh. T-this may be my new favorite story...
o
Kala Elric chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Wow this was a really good story. I loved reading this story and I hope you do great on your other stories.
Mangle The Pretty Fox chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Omg I wuv it!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Love it! Great!
Emily chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Great story. What happens next? Where are the others? What happens when Yugi's mom and grandfather find out? What about Joey?
lilyflower666 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
So vivid, a nice change to what I usually read. Love it! Midnight ;p
PokerPair chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
kyaaa! wasn't that just amazing?! I LOVE IT! the atmosphere was hot, romantic, mysterious all at once and Atemu makes a perfect vampire. To be honest I was laughing at the thought of the cam recorder if Yugi didn't manage to stop Jou from watching. And wouldn't it be awesome if by some chance Seto was alive? and Jou will be experiencing to same thing as Yugi? oh well I think this is another perfect masterpiece. Keep up the good work XD
Wordsorcereress chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Love it! great work, very hott!