Reviews for Only Mine
menacingmccall chapter 45 . 8/22
I've read this story so many times and I truly love it and I'm desperate for the sequel. However you were on two years ago and said you hadn't forgotten but you are obviously extremely busy so I hope that one day soon you'll come back on and have an update about it.
Phantom01 chapter 19 . 6/25
Just, what is the Pharaoh up to with this next lesson?
Phantom01 chapter 18 . 6/23
I think Yugi getting Atemu that uraeus serpent necklace was very sweet!
Phantom01 chapter 17 . 6/23
I'm glad Mana is worried about her Pharaoh but, it looks like Anzu is causing more problems for poor Duke.
Phantom01 chapter 16 . 6/23
Looking forward to Yugi's next lesson!
Phantom01 chapter 15 . 6/23
Poor Yugi, Atemu's lessons are not going to be easy!
Phantom01 chapter 14 . 6/23
This was another great chapter!
Phantom01 chapter 13 . 6/23
I loved Atemu's first encounter with Tea!
Phantom01 chapter 12 . 6/23
I really enjoyed this chapter!
Phantom01 chapter 11 . 6/23
I really enjoyed reading Atemu's first day of work!
Phantom01 chapter 10 . 4/12
This has to be my favorite chapter so far! Between, Yugi thinking the events of the night before with Atemu were a dream, Pharaoh Atemu learning first hand how different his time and Yugi's time is well, I just could not stop laughing! This chapter was just so funny to me. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Phantom01 chapter 9 . 4/11
I feel bad for Pharaoh Atemu, he is so far away from home but, I know Yugi will help him get through this!
Phantom01 chapter 8 . 4/11
Lol! I loved Yugi's first encounter with Pharaoh Atemu and I'm looking forward to Yugi's next encounter with the Pharaoh!
Phantom01 chapter 7 . 4/11
It's great that Solomon is home now and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Phantom01 chapter 6 . 4/11
Lol! I love the scene with Arthur waking up Solomon! Now that was funny! Anyway, I know what Siamun was doing wasn't easy to do but, I'm happy that Pharaoh Atemu is very far away from Anzu!