Reviews for Only Mine
blackstarkitty chapter 45 . 4/9
absolutely loved it
Myfanfix chapter 45 . 3/28
Hyperventilates. This is sooo good! My god. I think I went through all my emotions reading this story, congrats on writing such an awesome story.
Myfanfix chapter 36 . 3/27
Read 36 chapters in one night, that's a record right? I love this story, I'm glued to it, just can't get enough. Ugh... My body is. Saying "must SLEEP!". Lol. I'll be reading the rest tomorrow night. ;) you're the best. Keep up the wonderful heartfelt stories as they are lovely.
Emrys00 chapter 10 . 3/7
This story makes me so happy!
Emrys00 chapter 11 . 3/7
I love it! :)
Taila-Tai chapter 45 . 10/29/2014
Whoa. Have you ever considered going into professional writing? I mean, you could do it and you'd sell millions! This was an incredible story and I'm so thankful that you decided to share it with us fans.

I don't know what made me start reading Yu-gi-oh again after not mention/watching/playing it since I was young. But I am so happy I did, this story was incredible and I hope you've continued writing, you have a real gift

Taila
imshadowgirl chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
I love the story this is based off of, and I love this fanfic good job ;)
MsDementedCookie chapter 43 . 10/6/2014
The entire time I was reading this, I kept muttering, "Atemu...Attemmmmuu... Dear GOD ATEM! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I was totally freaking out over here!
MsDementedCookie chapter 22 . 10/6/2014
He blew it! HE FUCKING BLEW IT! NUUUUUU!
cocainecowgurl chapter 17 . 5/18/2014
i've only just remembered to tell you now that they did not sleep on pillows in ancient Egypt. they slept on stone.
cocainecowgurl chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
they didn't wear golden crowns in ancient Egypt, their crows were more like head dresses and they often wore several at the same time inside each other, like a red outer crown and a white inner representing different regions. I can't quite remember now if the red one was for the north or the white one the south but you get where this is going. if you'd like to know any more, you're welcome to message me about this another time and i can point you in the right direction for more info. I'm no expert but ancient Egypt has been a fascination of mine since I was a little girl and I'd like to share my knowledge to make people's stories better.
Amanda27A.g chapter 45 . 4/26/2014
what would the name of the sequel be?
kofukune chapter 45 . 1/21/2014
lol should i even be reviewing this story is way past done
kkk so like
i liked this story. i especially liked mai, REALLY LOVED TEA, and was k with joey and basically everyone else from yugi's time. maybe its because its from our time that i enjoy those characters better from atem's timeline. his timeline was more about him and yugi having sex time rather than anzu's execution

complaint 1: you didnt develop the other characters too much
i have a real boner for character development. i liked mai's role, but joey's role was especially lacking. it may b because joey is fav ygo char but you totally missed a huge opportunity to expand emotional depth in this story. i know u may be thinking "lol y would i expand other characters when they aint even main" because you placed him in the story. i dont even understand why he was in the story anyway like he was kind of used as a background character, and everyone else from egypt felt that way. it was kind of like "lol u aint gonna do shit 4 atem n yugis eternal luv u gots to back away" (sorry if youre offended its just a personal opinion)

complaint 2: butt-touch
like after yugi and atem hav sex 4 the first time its all just "MMM TOUCH ME THERE I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU 24/7 MMMMMMM." there was much more to these characters rather than sex, and much more to relationships than just sex. after the first time all yugi was degraded to was someone of dependence. like no more getting to know you, or cuddling, or just enjoying time (after 1st time they only have like one time where they dont do anything sexual)

complaint 3: anzu bashing
though i know it was only anzu bashing (lol get it cuz of tea-) at the princess' part, i feel as if it was... very exaggerated. there mustve been a reason as to why anzu was such a bitch, but it was never explored. she was very basic. and you didnt do much good for tea. she was FAR too naive in this fic, like srsly. y didnt she have friends? there wasnt any reason given. y didnt her parents care about her? i felt as if you were poking at her to just poke at her

complaint misc: yugi was 2 feminine jus sayin. y didnt we explore his ex? it couldve given this story lots of needed emotional depth. also the end was a bit unsatisfying. this story kinda played like a fairy tale, so something that was romantic, understated, heartwarming, and classical was needed (i.e. and they all lived happily ever after. buttsecks). you shouldve spent it on the two characters that we're reading this fic for. moar polarshipping was needed. just sayan.

compliments!: I like the length of each chapter and how it explained a certain plot element. I enjoyed Yugi and Atem's non-sexual interactions. They actually have decent chemistry. I like how Duke and Tea's romance played out as well. And Mai was fucking gorgeous in this fic. I feel as if she was developed enough to make my heart burst, oh god that character interaction!
kk done 8/10
Mana's Madness chapter 45 . 12/19/2013
LOVED it. Even though it was based on another story, you still made it more original than most YGO stories out there. I love how you managed to add Anzu bashing while still making it pro!Téa. And even then, you made Anzu regret her actions. When I started, I was honestly expecting Téa to be just as bad as Anzu, and to figure out the box's secet and try to take it. It was a welco e to surprise to find this story unpredictable. Then you managed to make the perfect balance of modern day and ancient Egypt, and... Perfect.
dreamer1821 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
0.0 this was beautiful ️
*patiently waits for sequel ad future baby* .