Reviews for Memories and Healing
MarauderM chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Oh BABIES! BUT CHARLIE YOU ABSOLUTE PERFECTION AND JUST BABIES!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Why does everyone give these two a girl? Where would the genes for that come from?
Team Major Whitlock chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I loved it this was amazing x
volfan chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
How sad is it that I could envision Ron doing something like this? Sad story, but loved the happy ending.
Kimi Lowe chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
The last line is absolutely true.
mattdombast chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
ron should die
Aralaiqualasse chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
hmm...this is the second of Ron hate gay fics...sad, why would he rape Harry if he thinks gay is abnormal...?
Sanity and Katlin chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Ron is a right bastered isn't he?

Sanity
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Awww. These are the kind of stories that make me want to cry and smile because of the fluff and feel murderous at the same time. In other words, great job!
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
This was a nice story :)
Xxwerewolf.loverxX chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
aww poor Harry. But i loved this story. Charlie and Harry are so cute together. Glad Ron got what he deserves.
Lady Babette chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This was dark, but very well done. Again with Ron. Now I'm starting to see how easy it would be for him to hate Harry. I'm thinking the key is jealousy. I know it was promient in the last book, but I guess I just assumed he would get over it as an adult. Your take on them is very interesting.
Evci chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Loved it !
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Great job and I loved it!

Kyuu out!
DuckieLuver chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Ah, you never dissapoint. This was just as amazing as usual. I have to say, the one line that got me the most was the " They saw a faint white glow come from the tip of Harry's wand, accompanied by the whisper of Harry's voice, "Obliviate!"". Im imagining his voice like Kingsly's in the seventh movie when he said "they are coming." all mysterious and dark and misty. I don't know if you intended it that way, but it sent chills down my spine. I kind of am upset at Ron's lack of explanation or outrage or anything. I'd like to see him try to explain himself. Jerk. Ok, so that was a lot of rambeling. Awesome story!