Reviews for Dirty
W o w chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
This wa S
kamieyg chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
this was the cutest thing i have ever read in my life, i'm so glad kurt turned out ok. i hope you keep writing stories there very well written. not a lot of people on this site knows how to write a story as well as you do.
SasunaruTLA chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
Loved it! Really glad the rapists got what they deserved! And I'm really glad Kurt and Puck worked things out and Kurt didn't hate Puck forever! :D
sami1010220 chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
woah, intense fic o.O
MissiYoung chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
complete awesomeness, hon! i felt worse for puck than i did for kurt there for awhile because in his own way puck got raped too, kurt just didn't see that. thank you so much for sharing this!
Lady Constance Malfoy Hummel chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
you have a vey rare insite on how to right these boys and make me soo emotional. Well done another well written story
Night-Blaze chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
Beautiful story! Turned my stomach at first, what with Kurt's rape. I wanted to stop but I couldn't resist your masterful drawing of Kurt's feelings and Puck's need for redemption. Love it. The ending was fabulous, I like how Kurt and Puck come to terms with what has happened - though I think their revenge on the jocks was a bit extreme. Also, I thought it might have taken them longer to make peace with what happened.
BloodRedLust chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
I don't possess the words to describe just how beautifully touching this story was. The beginning was excruciating, but the ending you gave it was remarkable. You made me feel everything they were both feeling. You're an awesomely talented writer, you know that, right? :)

xoxox BRL
HelveticaNEMH chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Butterflies, right here, in my tummy after reading this 3
Molodoo chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
Beautiful ending. Depressing story. Well written and I liked it. I'm not adding a smiley face this time...topic just doesn't warrant one. But good job.
Emerald snake eyes chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
this was so... so brilliant i really was so hooked to this story i loved the end it made me so warm inside. i loved the bit with the gummy bears. i like the bit at the en were puck asks kurt out. lol so good. as always you are fantastic and manged to make me cry out and laugh all in the same fic.
eb012203 chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Unexpected plot but very very good! Thank you!
hooked-on-degrassi chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
wow. your stories always know just how to pull at my heart strings. this one was great, beautiful ending.
ChroniclesofNarniaGleeandDW chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
I adore this. The way they dealt with the situation was beautifully written and believable. Very good piece and I'm so glad about this ending - I just read 'Bat Out of Hell', so yeah, you know... D
Guest chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
Puck & Kurt are totally adorable together. Great writing. I especially loved the imagery used during the scene where they were sitting in the rain. Beautiful.
94 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »